Glucophase

Tad50

Awards
To any DS employee,

Before Designer Supplements went under, they were working a new version of glucophase. It has always been my understanding that Glucophase 2.0 would eventually be released through Driven Sports. Whatis the status on that?

Glucophase was UNDOUBTEDLY the best supplement I've ever tried. If there's no glucophase 2.0 in the works then maybe you guys can bring back the original?

-Tad

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I agree about that. GXR 2 has been on the docket for a LONG time. I believe it is still planned to come out at some point, but getting all of the raws/quality extracts needed can be hard sometimes.

I'll let Matt and Rob chime in more about whats going on with it, but trust me, I am eagerly awaiting this stuff.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
There have been a lot of hold-backs for what we call "Project Green Label", but we'd love to have this out by next summer. The market is gonna ultimately determine that though.

Tad50

Awards
If it's marketed right, the demand should be there...it is the best insulin-mimetic out there. If you build it...they will come :)

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
If it's marketed right, the demand should be there...it is the best insulin-mimetic out there. If you build it...they will come :)
Thats what we're hoping! Just like every other category, we set the bar. Project Green Label will be NO DIFFERENT!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I completely agree. If DS come out with a nutrient partitioner I would buy it without hesitation. Honestly, one of the best if not the best supplement company out there.

Tad50

Awards
Just out of curiosity, why didn't DS just keep selling the original GXR until the new one came out? WOrds cannot describe how much I miss that supplement. It just doesn't make sense why they would stop selling it all of a sudden.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, why didn't DS just keep selling the original GXR until the new one came out? WOrds cannot describe how much I miss that supplement. It just doesn't make sense why they would stop selling it all of a sudden.
The cost in manufacturing it became cost-prohibitive.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Because even though the product was amazing, it was expensive to produce, and while many people loved it, people didn't buy it enough to make it worth it.

If everyone that said on the forums how it was the greatest product they had used actually bought it, I doubt it would have ever left.