triazole and lowering estrogen

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
ok i know u need estrogen for building muscle but in the write up is talks about how the CAPE down regulates or can down regulater the estrogen receptor
"While propolis contains many constituents, it is only CAPE that has been shown to DISPLACE estrogen from the estrogen receptor. If CAPE is occupying the estrogen receptor, then the estrogen hormone has no way to bind to it itself making CAPE a novel SERM! In addition, CAPE has been shown to down regulate estrogen receptor expression, or in other words, reduce the amount of estrogen receptors!"

is that a good thing?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
ok i know u need estrogen for building muscle but in the write up is talks about how the CAPE down regulates or can down regulater the estrogen receptor
"While propolis contains many constituents, it is only CAPE that has been shown to DISPLACE estrogen from the estrogen receptor. If CAPE is occupying the estrogen receptor, then the estrogen hormone has no way to bind to it itself making CAPE a novel SERM! In addition, CAPE has been shown to down regulate estrogen receptor expression, or in other words, reduce the amount of estrogen receptors!"

is that a good thing?
It is one of the MAOs that some pharmaceutical anti-estrogens have, although they are obviously more selective. We tested everything extensively prior to release with no concerns, and none of the alpha testers of the formula reported issues. In fact, they all seem to love Triazole a lot more than the steroidal-based AI they have used in the past like ATD and 6-bromo.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 6 as of today and I have the flu (kids are sick) and honestly I feel good considering. I starting to get fuller yesterday and my legs are getting more vascular. I also put in a good review over at the planet