how are you feeling on triazole

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I have had some sides before using other brands of AI. loss of libido,anxiety,headaches and no willpower. how is everyone feeling on triazole?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To early to tell for me so far at 4 a day.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
I have had some sides before using other brands of AI. loss of libido,anxiety,headaches and no willpower. how is everyone feeling on triazole?
I felt great the whole time. My Estrogen only took a 20% drop after the 4 weeks. Leaned out nicely and strength went up on a cut.
My blood work speaks well for how well Triazole works.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/driven-sports/156511-what-triazole-8.html#post2541281

Here's a photo comparison after 2 weeks.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/driven-sports/156511-what-triazole-5.html#post2513623

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
None of the alpha testers reported any problems in these areas. In fact, no sides were reported apart from some acne.

Personally, i am desperate to get into the gym 24/7.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Unlike ATD, my libido was way up on this. Joints felt good. Acne up, but that would be expected with a big jump in test.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I am feeling really good except for the extra oily skin now. I am almost at 2 weeks and I am getting acne everywhere even on my head and arms.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
I am feeling really good except for the extra oily skin now. I am almost at 2 weeks and I am getting acne everywhere even on my head and arms.
I was also oily and did notice an increase in acne on my upper back area. Guess its working. :D

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I have more zits than usual, but nothing that makes my face look like a pizza.

Amazingly, i would usually get zits on my upper back more than anywhere, but none so far, just face.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When i first started i got pimples on my upper shoulders and middle back area, very few test boosters do this to me, also more oily face. They are pretty much gone now outside of the oilyness but im not complainin, to me that means its pody!!

Im really lookin forward to using activate with this.