stacking triazole, lean extreme, activate extreme how?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
how would these be stacked is it ok to take a serving of each all toghter.

i will start cardio in 3 weeks again to lean out a lil bit

can i take all three at once in morning then again also pre workout or is there something between them that would lead me to use them one at a time?

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
follow the directions on the bottle. all Driven Sports products can be stacked together. take one serving of each in morning with your first meal and take the second serving of each with a evening meal 8-12 hours later. if you train in the evening then take lean extreme before your workout and take the 2 test boosters with the pm meal.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ohh so they can't be taken on empty stomach before morning cardio. Huh. Except for lean xtreme

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how would these be stacked is it ok to take a serving of each all toghter.

i will start cardio in 3 weeks again to lean out a lil bit

can i take all three at once in morning then again also pre workout or is there something between them that would lead me to use them one at a time?
I recommend (a Driven Sports rep may suggest something different):

Triazole
Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 1-2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

Lean Xtreme
Training Days
Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap 30-40 min pre-training
Dose 3 - 1 cap immediately post-training
Dose 4 (OPTIONAL) - 1 cap pre-bed
Non-Training Days
Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap 4 hours post-Dose 1
Dose 3 - 1 cap with dinner

Activate Extreme
Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 2 caps pre-bed

Ohh so they can't be taken on empty stomach before morning cardio. Huh. Except for lean xtreme
Yes, you can take them on an empty stomach - not everyone can handle it, though. Or with food - doesn't matter.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
interesting good add. i especially like the thought of cortisol block after gym...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting good add. i especially like the thought of cortisol block after gym...
Your cortisol is going to be high after training - just like it is when you wake up. Hence the recommended dose timing.

On a side note, this is how I used Lean Xtreme and Activate Xtreme, and how I will be using Triazole.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
u actually used activate and plan on triazole, wont this have a baddd impact on your hormones being you are a female and traizole being a powerful AI

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u actually used activate and plan on triazole, wont this have a baddd impact on your hormones being you are a female and traizole being a powerful AI
There's nothing wrong with females using Activate Xtreme - it's only recommended against because Nettle Root interferes with birth control and can affect the menstrual cycle - neither of which I am concerned with. Triazole is also fine for female usage - Matt told me himself, and he more than knows his sh*t.

NATURAL Testosterone boosters do NOT have a bad or negative impact on females' hormone levels - any increase in testosterone in a woman is INsignificant. I have personally had no negative effects or sides from using any Testosterone booster or products that have AI effects, and my Estrogen levels have remained normal.

There is nothing wrong with females using such products - there's just no need for a beginner, or someone who wants a quick fix, or knows nothing about supplements to use them. I recommend reviewing http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/158113-non-hormonal-anabolic.html (and do note, that yes, I am NOT referring to hormonals in this - they are in a different ballpark altogether, and should not be used by women, IMO).

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm interesting

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmmm interesting
Like I said in the article: "As with all things, common sense is required." I would not use and AI like 6-Bromo, but I HAVE used several products that contain AI compounds and have AI effects, including Anadraulic State, Anadraulic State GT, FREE TEST, and T-911. If you've read through any of my logs, you'll realize that I know what I'm doing; I know my body very well, and I don't put anything in it that I know will fcuk it up.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hmm so u think 6bromo is a stronger AI? then triazole?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm so u think 6bromo is a stronger AI? then triazole?
When 6-Bromo was 'allowed', the strongest over the counter AIs were, IMO:
1. 6-Bromo
2. Formestane
3. ATD
4. 6-oxo

Some individuals would disagree (and that's fine) and order OTC AIs re strength as:
1. ATD
2. 6-Bromo
3. Formestane
4. Trione

I cannot say whether Triazole isor is not a stronger AI than 6-Bromo. However, if it was not recommended for me to use a product containing 6-Bromo, but using Triazole has been encouraged, then that could lead to the assumption that it is not (although I try not to assume, since, as Sean says, "Assumption is the mother of all fcuk ups").

If you want to know, ask Matt (aka Sldge), the product formulator.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hmmm i liked 6bromo same igredient in hyperdrolX2? that stuff was good but i felt shutdown afterwards... is ti true ti would convert to 4ad?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm i liked 6bromo same igredient in hyperdrolX2? that stuff was good but i felt shutdown afterwards... is ti true ti would convert to 4ad?
If you have queries about a specific product, I recommend that you got to the company who manufactures it - or one of their reps - and ask. Or personally research it yourself.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Well its nothing bad I just heared in general all 6bromo some what convert to 4ad which is y ppl report shutdown with various 6bromo products

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
who cares what she is taking. if thats really a pic of her stomach then I want to train with her.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yah nice pic huh

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well its nothing bad I just heared in general all 6bromo some what convert to 4ad which is y ppl report shutdown with various 6bromo products
No, 6-Bromo does NOT convert to 4ad, but if you take too MUCH of it (>200mg), then it converts to 6-Bromo Testosterone, which is what could have caused the mild shutdown feeling.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yah I was taking more . Hmmm interesting thank you for your input.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
The news report stated that 6-bromo degrades over time into androstenedione ("andro") which is now listed as a Class III drug. I don't think it is possible for 6-bromo to degrade into 4AD (4-androstenediol).