1st log since DS came back to AM--LeanXtreme Cut

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Abs and obliques look leaner from the front. You are one thick looking dude.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Abs and obliques look leaner from the front. You are one thick looking dude.
    Thanks you very much but no matter how I see myself in the mirror, I still feel like a skinny punk trying to act like a big boy. The only pic I like is the rear lat spread. I never realized how wide Ive been getting.

But thanks, I appreciate your kind words.
    •   

3. I must apologize for my lack of updates to this log, but its been a weird week for me.

First off my chest day on Monday was awesome. I had a big chest pump and felt pretty good leaving the gym. Tuesday was a little off.

As it seems to be the case for me lately, I missed my am workout on Tues, but work was slow so I was able to leave quite early in the evening. I ended up getting in a decent leg workout from about 9:30-11:00pm that night. My leg presses felt waaay heavier than they used to but Im also almost 20lbs leaner than the last time I really loaded any heavy weight. However, I was able to make out on Reverse Hack squats, where I ended up getting a 5 set with a total of 12 plates stacked on.

Wednesday was a slow moving cardio morning. I was too sore to run my usual 30mins of intervals so I ended up getting in about 35mins on the Arc Trainer, which didn't seem very hard but my legs were getting a little tired and my Tshirt was soaked through with sweat, which was unexpected. Over all I succeeded in burning my usual number of calories and about 50 or so extra calories.

Thursday was a bad day. I ended up laying around all day until I went to work mostly cause my legs were so sore from Tuesday's workout the last thing I wanted to do was make them hurt any worse. Only good thing about Thursday was my prework work weight-in. I came in at 208.8lbs, but that was after not eating anything from about midnight to 2:00pm the next day.(No need for flaming, I know that is terrible).

Friday morning, I must say was weird. I woke up actually 30mins early but shy'd from my usual coffee and ended up sleeping about another 3.5hrs. Around 10am I woke up and was in kind of a crabby mood so I forced myself to get going and made it to the gym around 12:15pm or so after a scoop and a half of jack3d.

My workout started off weak today but ended pretty nicely. I ended with a burnout set of Rope, face pulls followed a few minutes later by heavy DB shrugs and a decent ab workout. I tried my luck at a modified ab wheel using a super lightweight barbell instead, and actually got a great workout from it!

I definitely liked how I looked post workout. My abs are still coming in better every day and even my chest looked like it had a few more striations today than it did Monday.

Thursday's dietary totals were:
    ~2541 calories
    ~266g Protein
    ~106g Carbs

Friday's dietary totals are:
    ~2232 calories
    ~218g Protein
    ~165g Carbs

Those are the only two days I can find my papers with what I ate. But I still have a couple more LX caps left so Im not done yet.

4. Quick update since Im not done with the LX yet.

The weekend was kind of a bust. I slept the better part of Saturday, IDK why. But once I was going I was starving, at my parents, and in front of a stack of junk food. Im sure everyone knows were this statement is heading so Ill save myself the embarrassment and just skip it.

Sunday morning was good. Woke up super easy and at a sandwich and had a scoop of protein then headed to church. After church I met up with a lady friend for lunch with turned sour for me due a nasty panic attack(who knows were it came from???) But upon getting home I needed to sleep it off and ended up sleeping till about 6pm. I woke up super hungry and ate a little bit, sat around then ended up making some chicken in the pressure cooker, which turned out absolutely amazing I must say.
    So Sunday was a good day up till lunch time, then it went downhill faster then Lindsay Lohan's career after "Mean Girls."

Today(Monday) began very early around 6:30am with breakfast and playing with my cat who has a UTI. Around 11 or so I attempted to check out a new local gym since mine was closed for the holiday.
    Walking in I knew it wasn't gonna be a stellar workout. The gym was dangerously crowded with 40yr old equipment but it definitely had the "dungeon gym" attitude. I however, was thoroughly unimpressed so I scooted after about 30mins. Maybe now I will better appreciate what I have 1/2 mile from my house in my regular gym, but that's another story.

So now its 5:00pm and I just got back from the local Bally's after a decent chest and bis workout at a new gym. I am thinking the pumps from the Bally's workout are attributable to the single caps of AX and an old bottle of AX's Hyperdrol X2. I actually had a nice pump after minimal effort which lasted a considerable amount of time seeing as it came on so easily.

Im considering running these two compounds till they're gone but both bottles were already open with IDK how many caps left....Input???

Oh yeah, Ive also only eaten about 68g Carbs so far today so Im hoping to be down a bit in the am.

5. You can run them, but it may obscure your final evaluation of Lean Xtreme. If you think you've used it alone enough to get a slid impression from it (LX) then go for it.

I love dungeon gyms, although i agree about the old rickety equipment being a health hazard. I also find them to be generally unclean compared to fitness-type gyms.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    You can run them, but it may obscure your final evaluation of Lean Xtreme. If you think you've used it alone enough to get a slid impression from it (LX) then go for it.

I love dungeon gyms, although i agree about the old rickety equipment being a health hazard. I also find them to be generally unclean compared to fitness-type gyms.
    Well I only have about 10 caps of LX left and I am definitely impressed by what it helped me to lose. Im only down about 4-5 lbs from when I started but I look way better, especially my stomach. So yes my friend, you have another satisfied customer. Well done product

I am also very interested in BigTom's log of all DS otc PCT for his epi run. I am trying to plan my own Estane cycle late this year or early next year...gotta save up some cash for food and supps first. If he logs it here I will definitely stick around.

All that being said, the main reason Ive introduced the other two products is IMO not having the amount of carbs im used to for a couple weeks I am waaay low on energy and strength. Also, my legs have been unusually sore for longer than usual. And as much as I love DOMS, when it hurts for 4 or 5 days it gets to be a bit of a hassle, not to mention it negatively effects the rest of that weeks workouts.

7. So Ive decided against continuing the use of my AX/HX2 test boosting combo for the reason I feared originally...the huge boost in libido. I refuse to go into too much detail but lets just say the rise in my libido, after only 4 caps of each supplement in the combo, was literally uncontrollable.

So going in the direction I personally feel would give me the greatest satisfaction and less hassle, I ceased taking any more AX or Hyperdrol X2 for a while.

But let me just say, I have NEVER seen or felt a rise in testosterone like I did yesterday, and I had only taken 4 caps total over a 2 day period. If that doesn't speak for product quality, IDK what else does!!!

So mad props to DS and farewell to the late Anabolic Xtreme. I will continue to tell of the quality of the two of these products stacked.

8. An out of control libido can make a man incredibly unproductive.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    An out of control libido can make a man incredibly unproductive.
    Not my exact thoughts but I am in complete agreement with you Robboe. Im honestly kinda surprised that post doesn't have more responses. I guess my log must really suck.

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheBreeze View Post
    Not my exact thoughts but I am in complete agreement with you Robboe. Im honestly kinda surprised that post doesn't have more responses. I guess my log must really suck.
    Ha, nah, far from it. We are still expanding our memberbase here at AM, so the forum is still quite small but we are progressing!
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

11. Right on. Thats good to hear cause just from what Ive used thus far, all your products seem to be top notch.

12. Quote Originally Posted by TheBreeze View Post
    Nope, it definitely doesn't suck but I think a lot of people (myself included) just browse the forum rather than post actively. Although there are only 70 posts (71 now) for this log there are 680 views, which means that, on average, there are 10 views each time a post is made, which is pretty good.

The problem may be that Activate Xtreme/Lean Xtreme have been out for a while and everyone who has been using supps for a while knows that these two products work very well together.

When the Triazole logs start up then there will probably be a large interest/following as it is a new product.

What are your gains/fat loss so far? Definitely looking good in the pics from 08/31.

13. ^^^Thanks bro.
    My weight went from around 220 or so down to a steady 211 in about 4 weeks. The lowest I got was 207.1 but that was after a 12hr fasting state. I am definitely a supporter of LX and AX and am looking forward to maybe trying Triazole if/when I do my Epi run as I would really like to stay away from a SERM.

As far as appearance goes, I haven't taken LX for about 4 days and looking in the mirror yesterday at a clothes store I was looking straight jacked. I could barely find and shirts that fit properly.

So Im basically done with this cut mostly b/c my legs were sore pretty much the entire time. Now Im slowly leaning into what will hopefully be a semi-lean bulk. To be honest, Im just eating lots of PB&J's and not being so carb restricted. But I am still staying right around the 211 mark were I stopped.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LeanXtreme VS ERASE
    By r0nin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 01:00 PM
  2. eca+leanxtreme kickstard cut look ok?
    By sub001 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 10:40 PM
  3. Dosing: Leanxtreme,leviathan,dcp
    By tat2snlifting in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 03:56 PM
  4. DCP/Levithian Reloaded/LeanXtreme/ECA
    By TURUGBY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 07:57 PM