1st log since DS came back to AM--LeanXtreme Cut

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry for not updating last night. It was an off day to say the least.

However, I have food totals for yesterday and today. Both of which are a little off due to lack of nutritional info for different meals.

So yesterday started off very slow. Drug myself into the gym around noon for about 45mins or so of slow paced cardio. But I was able to work up enough sweat to make my arms drip. Upon getting to work yesterday I was completely beat. It took a lot for me to get going again.

Last nights food totals were low but like I said, it was an off day by far.
    Yesterday I ate:

-1 scoop whey protein post cardio
    -approx 5oz lean ground turkey
    -1 sirloin/beef patty
    -1/2 deli meat chicken sandwich
    -1 taco chip salad-which was much more than I expected it to be
    -1 stuffed chicken breast w/ gravy
    -approx 4oz mashed potatoes w/ gravy
    -1.5 scoops isolate protein

Totals:
    Calories ~ 2100
    Protein ~ 155g
    Carbs ~ 150g

Today has not been much better of a day. I ended up sleeping all day before work and missing out on lots of food and exercise. And upon searching for my list of meals from today I have come to realize I left the paper in the changing room at work!!!

So here's a rough list of what I ate today. And please don't be too harsh, I know its terrible as well as embarrassing.

-2 cups coffee
    -1 shaved chicken sandwich
    -1 grilled chicken sandwich
    -1/2 shaved chicken sandwich w/ 2 small bags doritos - in a pinch for food
    -1 hand full of so of red grapes
    -1 Otis Spunkenmyer chocolate muffin( <-to those with discipline)
    -1/2 shaved chicken sandwich and another 2 hand fulls red grapes
    - 8-10 regular sized strawberries throughout the day
    -1 scoop casein protein w/ water before bed

I had all the values added up before leaving work but I forgot my slip at work somehow. So honestly I have no idea how many calories but I know I was somewhere in the range of 150-175g carbs for the entire day.

I have a early am meeting at church in the morning which I am really hoping will be followed up by my back and triceps workout. If not, I might hang myself...j/k But I will be super upset if I miss another chance to workout this week.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Saturday's Update

So today ultimately could have gone either way on the good/bad meter, but IMO I managed a pretty decent day.

Waking up was extremely easy this morning. After 2 cups of Joe and my LX I was very well able to stay awake and alert all morning. Upon getting home from church I attempted to hit up the gym with no luck. After coming home after only about 35mins I quickly realized I had too much energy after my half pack of Black Powder, so thinking stupidly I downed 1 scoop of Jack3d to help with the focus aspect of the workout. Luckily it payed off.

My second attempt at a workout was quite successful. Although I haven't set any PR's in a long time, I still had a good back workout with a noticeable pump in my lats. BTW, lat pumps are few and far between for me cause my arms are so long and I have trouble isolating those muscles.

Diet today IMO has also turned out okay today as well. It about 11:00pm and although I lack the exact numbers I am pretty sure I am well under 150g of carbs for the entire day. I was running around a lot today and didn't think to track what I ate so here's the best I can remember:

-4 eggs worth liquid egg whites & 1 whole egg, scrambled
    -approx. 5oz lean ground turkey
    -2 scoops isolate protein
    -shaved chicken on 2 slices wheat bread w/ mayo & ketchup
    -1 pack strawberry Pop Tarts(my stomach was begging for food & that's all the kwiki mart had for cheap...flame me later)
    -6 or 7 pieces deep fried perch(my mom made me eat it)
    -2 small pieces of a Bellacino's pizza sub
    -3 medium celery sticks w/ almond butter & raisins
    -1.5 scoops casein protein w/ water-before bed

Dang...after seeing it all in writing, today's diet sounds kinda iffy. All I know is Ive been hungry all stinkin day so my kcals cant be too high.

Tomorrow's a day off from everything except the diet. I just need to go shopping and get some more meat products....and I just realized I gave my mom's Sam's Club card back tonight...dang it!
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Get that card back...Sam's club is the ****!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Get that card back...Sam's club is the ****!
    You don't have to tell me twice. I love Sam's Club. I had to break down today and get a box of turkey burgers from their counter part Wal-Mart. Hopefully they don't taste like cardboard.

But so far today has been a lazy day. Woke up easily around 7am. After some coffee and scrambled eggs I got my worship on at church. However, I did notice I wasn't as hungry this morning probably for two reasons. 1, I ate a little something and smashed some casein before bed last night and two I ate a chicken sandwich a little after my eggs before church and didn't have the usual hunger pains post church today. This was good.

To be honest I haven't eaten a whole lot today, good or bad. And again, I failed to keep track very well. Here's a quick list if my memory serves correct.

-4 eggs worth egg whites & 1 whole egg, scrambled
    -1 shaved chicken sandwich w/ mayo & ketchup
    -a few 5 or 6 Now and Later's & 2 Jolly Ranchers
    -a 2nd shaved chicken sandwich around 2pm or so
    -1.5 scoops isolate protein around 5:30pm
    -3 pieces breaded Talapia w/ ketchup now-8:00pm

I will most assuredly be eating at least one more thing before bed. Probably a turkey burger or some other protein source.

Also gonna try to figure out some dietary totals for the day and will post em if I get em.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Looking good so far. Any weight/fat loss to speak of yet?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Looking good so far. Any weight/fat loss to speak of yet?
    Thanks. Im sitting right at 211.5lbs this morning which is were Ive been couple times for the past few days. But that's still about 14lbs below what I started at 225. Plus my abs are showing up a lot better than they were 4 or 5 weeks ago. I just wish my arms were getting more vascular, which is odd.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

After a quick recap of yesterdays meal I figure I ate:
    ~1800 cals
    ~160g Protein
    ~140g Carbs

I know those numbers are quite low but today is off to a good start with an insanely intense workout so I am hoping tonight's totals will look much better.

BTW, after today's workout I noticed some striations in my chest that Ive never noticed before. This makes me think everything is working well thus far.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Update for Monday August 23rd

Today was actually an incredible day IMO. The day started off a little slow at 7am with an extra 45 minute nap but after a little coffee and a look at this log I got things going pretty well.

My workout was super intense, yielding an incredible chest pump I was even able to go home with a little of. The workout was Chest and Biceps. Both of which were pushed a little harder than normal.
    I followed the exact same routine as last Monday and I am really starting to enjoy this write up from my trainer.

So far I have absolutely ZERO sides to mention since starting my LeanXtreme cut. I am down a solid 14lbs since beginning and my abs are looking better every day. And as I mentioned earlier, today I noticed some nice striations between my pecs as well as the T-shaped cut that shows up just inside the axillary region So that alone definitely helped create today awesomeness.

Upon getting home from the gym I was shaking like crazy from expending so much energy so I smashed down about 5-8oz of steak and a little bit of brown rice w/ applesauce(one of my favorites). I ate the carbs solely because of the terrible shakes from the workout. They seemed to do the trick and I quit shaking.

As the day progressed I found myself extremely hungry around about 2pm. So much so I was forced to eat 2 more turkey burgers. I was also very tired so I gulped down 2 cups of coffee before heading into work.

My evening at work was the second contribution to today awesomeness. The night ended up going ridiculously smooth, even with a pretty busy night in the ER. Now that Im home and calming down some, I am forced to give praise to the Lord for this awesome day.

Even my diet was more on point today than it has been probably throughout this entire cut.
    It a little after midnight and so far today Ive eaten:
    -2 large cups of coffee w/ liquid creamer
    -1/2 cup oatmeal w/ a little honey
    -1 scoop Isolate Protein w/ water
    -5-8oz steak-Post workout
    -2 string cheese sticks
    -1 shaved chicken sandwich w/ mayo & ketchup
    -2 more cups of coffee w/ same creamer, just less of it
    -2 pre-made turkey burgers w/ ketchup, mayo & sugar free pickles
    -1 grilled chicken sandwich on white bun w/ provolone cheese & 1 breast w/ cheese, no bun w/ ketchup & mayo
    -1.5 scoops Isolate Protein w/ water around 8:00pm or so

I also plan on eating after finishing this post cause Im still hungry. Also gonna smash a scoop of casein before bed as well.

Including the food Ive yet to eat, today's dietary totals are:
    ~2585 calories
    ~310g Protein
    ~168g Carbs

I have no idea how I kept my calories so low cause I felt like all I did between the time I got home from the gym till I went to work was eat. But other than being over on my carbs Im pretty happy with those numbers.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheBreeze View Post

So far I have absolutely ZERO sides to mention since starting my LeanXtreme cut. I am down a solid 14lbs since beginning and my abs are looking better every day.
    Correction: I am down about 6lbs since beginning LX. When I said 14lbs I was referring to the few weeks prior to starting LX and this log.

So far today, Tuesday, the days going pretty well. And Ive only eaten about 500calories since getting back from working out, so hopefully I can keep the calories low like I did yesterday cause I was down another 8/10 of a pound this morning.
  10. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Awesome! I love how much your attitude/mood has changed over these weeks btw. You seem much more energized now.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Awesome! I love how much your attitude/mood has changed over these weeks btw. You seem much more energized now.
    You know what...I was just thinking about that today. Im not really sure what to attribute the change to cause Ive made a couple big changes in the past month or so. IMO the two biggest points of assistance have been forcing myself out of bed at 7am every day, even if I have to pound a whole pot of coffee to get moving, and most importantly I think I may finally be starting to understand the concept of God's grace. But thanks Robboe for noticing, that makes me feel good that Ive not been so negative.

But for today's official update, here it is.

Waking up was pretty easy seeing as I slept like a baby and woke up cause my bladder felt like it was gonna explode inside me. After the usual two big, or four cups as the pot reads it, of coffee I got going to hit the gym.

My time at the gym was very productive. I got in my usual 55mins of cardio which is nothing more than 30mins of intervals and 25mins on the bike. After that I was drenched with sweat and still pounded out 4 sets of 30 of decline, band resisted situps/crunches as well as 3 sets of this oblique machine Im really starting to like and a few sets on the weighted crunch machine.

When I was done my abs seemed to popping pretty nicely. However, I have a small palpable something or other on one of my left ab muscles that seems not to have disappeared since my H-drol cycle when I first noticed it. It doesn't hurt, just looks like a BB under my skin and always seems to be the first thing I notice when I flex my abs.

Other than that I am definitely liking the way Im starting to look lately. I am also feeling a little more confidence in the way I talk to others, mainly females.

I was down another 8/10 of a pound this am to 210.8lbs which is my best weight in probably about 3-3 1/2 years. Yet another self esteem booster!

The rest of my day was a little worse than yesterday's awesomeness but still not a bad day in any sense of the word.

My diet today has consisted of 55mins of fasted cardio preceded my 1 cap of Anabolic Pump followed by:
    -2 scoops Isolate Protein w/ water
    -approx 15oz marinated chicken breast w/ applesauce
    -2 pre-made turkey burgers w/ ketchup, mayo & sugar free pickles
    -1 packet strawberry Pop Tarts(I needed something super fast w/ some carbs)
    -1 well sized homemade hamburger on white bun(it was given to me so I had to be polite, but it was delicious!)
    -approx 3oz turkey breast & whipped red potatoes, both w/ gravy
    -1.5 scoops Isolate Protein w/ water
    -13oz canned chicken w/ light mayo & sweet relish
    -1 scoop Casein w/ water before hitting the hay(still to come)

Dietary Totals for today:
    ~2635 calories
    ~379g Protein
    ~142g Carbs including the sugar from the applesauce which is never normally factored into daily totals. Without applesauce: 98g Carbs

I did however fail to take into account the sugar in my coffee creamer which is probably about another 35g, but again, these numbers have not consistently been factored into my daily totals.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

6lbs in 3 weeks is pretty good especially if it's mostly muscle. It looks like you are getting some good workouts as well, which I always find a problem with fairly restricted carbs.
  13. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

You know what...I was just thinking about that today. Im not really sure what to attribute the change to cause Ive made a couple big changes in the past month or so. IMO the two biggest points of assistance have been forcing myself out of bed at 7am every day, even if I have to pound a whole pot of coffee to get moving, and most importantly I think I may finally be starting to understand the concept of God's grace. But thanks Robboe for noticing, that makes me feel good that Ive not been so negative.
    Although i don't notice it personally, some users of Lean Xtreme have reported increases in mood and a relaxed, chilled out feeling.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

So Im starting to think this cycle is really turning into a "cycle" to say the least. I say that in the sense that my good days seem to be coming in cycles. I seem to be having one or two good days in a row then BAM a crappy day to top it off. I do not attribute this to the LX or any supplement for that matter, it just seems to be the way the dice rolls for me.

Yesterday(Weds) was actually the first bad day this week. The day started off with me having a very hard time getting moving. I ended up missing my morning leg workout b/c I was too busy sleeping and having no motivation. After being blessed with the opportunity to leave work 2hrs early I got a quick 1hr leg workout in around 10pm.

Today(Thurs) started the same as yesterday with me dragging my butt around the house. After literally forcing myself to get in a workout I ended up getting in 60mins of cardio and a half crappy abs workout. Then I went to work, tired as heck, and had kind of a crappy evening.

The worst part about the last two days has been, yes of course, my diet. Yesterday, and I regret saying this, I ate probably about 10 chocolate chip cookies and a bunch of watermelon and some chicken fingers. Today was a little better. The list for today is at the end of this post.

So IDK what to expect tomorrow, but Im hoping the next three days start looking up.

Wake up late to 60mins of fasted cardio preceded by 1 cap AnabolicPump followed by:
    -2 scoops Isolate Protein in water
    -2 premade Turkey burger patties
    -1 personal size pepperoni pizza
    -1 Italian chicken breast & mashed potatoes
    -2 scoops Isolate protein in water
    -1 frozen strawberry lemonade bar
    -1 frozen strawberry crunch bar
    -1.5 scoops casein--pre bed(still to come)

Totals:
    ~2080 calories
    ~200g Protein
    ~175g Carbs <-- Man that's embarrassing
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Today's update is once again no fun to add. I do not attribute any of my failure to this point to the LX, but rather to my own laziness and lack of motivation.

After waking up pretty easily I attempted to read a little bit to stimulate my mood, but instead I ended up becoming extremely sleepy and passed out for a while. After waking up a few times and thinking the gym would be too crowded I kept falling back asleep.

I did get to the gym around 7pm for an attempted workout but failed to produce. IDK if today's lift was so bad b/c last weeks was so good but I was afraid today wouldn't be as good as last Friday so I kinda lost the fight before it even started.

Since I slept the better part of the day away, my caloric intake was severely hampered. As Im typing this Im sitting at about 1300 calories, 126g Protein, and 76g of carbs. That is extremely embarrassing to post, but I am the only one to blame for those numbers.

The only good thing to come about from today's laziness was a weigh in of 209.5lbs around 6:00pm. I was 213 a few hours ago but have been downing lots of water since waking up this last time.

At this point I feel fine. Im a little hungry and will probably eat some steak before bed. I need to get some sleep but I am wide awake right now. Im considering hitting up the gym tomorrow to make up for today's horrible workout but am unsure if that would be a wise move since I did work my back a little already today. If anyone has any pointers on this, please post away.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Sunday, August 29th Update:

Getting up the past two days has been no problem. Nothing like Friday's utter disappointment. I tired to squeeze in a trip to the gym on Saturday but once I had all my stuff together I realized I would have only had about 25mins to train so I called it off.

Saturday's diet wasn't perfect but it was light. If I remember correctly I had a chicken/turkey sandwich for breakfast, a Starbucks whey smoothie around 1pm, about 1lb of steak around 2pm and some flank steak for dinner at work. Work ended up staying pretty busy so I missed out on some more food and water there but I still felt okay when I got home.

Today's diet has been a little worse but it wouldn't be a log by TheBreeze if there were no disappointments included. LOL I say this b/c today my church had a picnic type get together for the younger crowd and I figured it to be rude to just sit around and not eat the food everyone prepared...so I ate. But I did have to force myself to stop after 2 hot dogs and a cheeseburger and 1 can of root beer. After that I munched on 1 small brownie, a piece of a danish, and a pretzel/rolo combo that was delicious.

After a nice comfy, but hot nap this afternoon I am making around 5-5.5lbs of the steak I found the other day that was so good. Plus I got it at a good price so I couldn't pass on it.
    I will probably eat some of that without any other carbs for the day cause Im sure Im pretty close to my 150g limit after the church shindig.

I think I was about 210.something this morning so Im still staying pretty steady on my weight. I'm hoping to get at least another 5lbs off before October. I also have a 9-day vacation coming up soon that will help with harder training sessions and better meal choices.

So over all, I guess this weekend hasn't been completely bad.
  17. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Was the starbucks whey smoothie any good? Never heard of these, may have to make a trip!
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Was the starbucks whey smoothie any good? Never heard of these, may have to make a trip!
    Actually it wasn't bad at all. Im guessing it probably had a considerable amount of sugar cause it was made with that fruity syrup stuff, but I saw the guy put a fresh banana in there and 2 scoops of protein. That was the 2nd one Ive had in a few weeks. The one Saturday was better but it probably depends on who makes it for you. But yeah, it was quite tasty and better than what my pastor drank, some kind of coffee with a ridiculously long title. LOL
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

So today (Monday) was a pretty good day. Got outta bed early actually and was at the gym by 9am. I had another insane chest & bis workout with a few sets of crunches at the end. I left there feeling real good and with a nice pump in my chest.

My diet today has been waaay better than it was all weekend put together.
    In this order Ive eaten today:
    -1/2 cup oatmeal w/ moderate amount of honey & raisins
    -1 scoop Isolate protein
    -Workout
    -approx. 8-10oz steak
    -1 shaved chicken sandwich on honey wheat bread
    -approx 8-10oz more steak
    -2 cheese sticks
    -1 breast chicken Florentine w/out all the toppings just the sauce
    -approx 4oz mashed red potatoes & gravy
    -1 shaved chicken sandwich on honey wheat bread
    -1 shaved turkey sandwich on honey wheat bread
    -1 scoop Isolate protein(still to come before bed)

Daily Totals:
    ~2771 Calories
    ~337g Protein
    ~159g Carbs--Definitely thought this number would be lower but 9 over ain't bad with how much I ate today, so ehh. Worst part is...I am still hungry and have been ALL day!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I also thought it to be about time to post some pictures.

The ones in the camo shorts are from probably about 6-10 weeks ago. The pics in the dark gray shorts are from today.

The last pic I threw in there just cause I think it looks cool.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
  21. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Abs and obliques look leaner from the front. You are one thick looking dude.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Abs and obliques look leaner from the front. You are one thick looking dude.
    Thanks you very much but no matter how I see myself in the mirror, I still feel like a skinny punk trying to act like a big boy. The only pic I like is the rear lat spread. I never realized how wide Ive been getting.

But thanks, I appreciate your kind words.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I must apologize for my lack of updates to this log, but its been a weird week for me.

First off my chest day on Monday was awesome. I had a big chest pump and felt pretty good leaving the gym. Tuesday was a little off.

As it seems to be the case for me lately, I missed my am workout on Tues, but work was slow so I was able to leave quite early in the evening. I ended up getting in a decent leg workout from about 9:30-11:00pm that night. My leg presses felt waaay heavier than they used to but Im also almost 20lbs leaner than the last time I really loaded any heavy weight. However, I was able to make out on Reverse Hack squats, where I ended up getting a 5 set with a total of 12 plates stacked on.

Wednesday was a slow moving cardio morning. I was too sore to run my usual 30mins of intervals so I ended up getting in about 35mins on the Arc Trainer, which didn't seem very hard but my legs were getting a little tired and my Tshirt was soaked through with sweat, which was unexpected. Over all I succeeded in burning my usual number of calories and about 50 or so extra calories.

Thursday was a bad day. I ended up laying around all day until I went to work mostly cause my legs were so sore from Tuesday's workout the last thing I wanted to do was make them hurt any worse. Only good thing about Thursday was my prework work weight-in. I came in at 208.8lbs, but that was after not eating anything from about midnight to 2:00pm the next day.(No need for flaming, I know that is terrible).

Friday morning, I must say was weird. I woke up actually 30mins early but shy'd from my usual coffee and ended up sleeping about another 3.5hrs. Around 10am I woke up and was in kind of a crabby mood so I forced myself to get going and made it to the gym around 12:15pm or so after a scoop and a half of jack3d.

My workout started off weak today but ended pretty nicely. I ended with a burnout set of Rope, face pulls followed a few minutes later by heavy DB shrugs and a decent ab workout. I tried my luck at a modified ab wheel using a super lightweight barbell instead, and actually got a great workout from it!

I definitely liked how I looked post workout. My abs are still coming in better every day and even my chest looked like it had a few more striations today than it did Monday.

Thursday's dietary totals were:
    ~2541 calories
    ~266g Protein
    ~106g Carbs

Friday's dietary totals are:
    ~2232 calories
    ~218g Protein
    ~165g Carbs

Those are the only two days I can find my papers with what I ate. But I still have a couple more LX caps left so Im not done yet.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quick update since Im not done with the LX yet.

The weekend was kind of a bust. I slept the better part of Saturday, IDK why. But once I was going I was starving, at my parents, and in front of a stack of junk food. Im sure everyone knows were this statement is heading so Ill save myself the embarrassment and just skip it.

Sunday morning was good. Woke up super easy and at a sandwich and had a scoop of protein then headed to church. After church I met up with a lady friend for lunch with turned sour for me due a nasty panic attack(who knows were it came from???) But upon getting home I needed to sleep it off and ended up sleeping till about 6pm. I woke up super hungry and ate a little bit, sat around then ended up making some chicken in the pressure cooker, which turned out absolutely amazing I must say.
    So Sunday was a good day up till lunch time, then it went downhill faster then Lindsay Lohan's career after "Mean Girls."

Today(Monday) began very early around 6:30am with breakfast and playing with my cat who has a UTI. Around 11 or so I attempted to check out a new local gym since mine was closed for the holiday.
    Walking in I knew it wasn't gonna be a stellar workout. The gym was dangerously crowded with 40yr old equipment but it definitely had the "dungeon gym" attitude. I however, was thoroughly unimpressed so I scooted after about 30mins. Maybe now I will better appreciate what I have 1/2 mile from my house in my regular gym, but that's another story.

So now its 5:00pm and I just got back from the local Bally's after a decent chest and bis workout at a new gym. I am thinking the pumps from the Bally's workout are attributable to the single caps of AX and an old bottle of AX's Hyperdrol X2. I actually had a nice pump after minimal effort which lasted a considerable amount of time seeing as it came on so easily.

Im considering running these two compounds till they're gone but both bottles were already open with IDK how many caps left....Input???

Oh yeah, Ive also only eaten about 68g Carbs so far today so Im hoping to be down a bit in the am.
  25. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

You can run them, but it may obscure your final evaluation of Lean Xtreme. If you think you've used it alone enough to get a slid impression from it (LX) then go for it.

I love dungeon gyms, although i agree about the old rickety equipment being a health hazard. I also find them to be generally unclean compared to fitness-type gyms.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

You can run them, but it may obscure your final evaluation of Lean Xtreme. If you think you've used it alone enough to get a slid impression from it (LX) then go for it.

I love dungeon gyms, although i agree about the old rickety equipment being a health hazard. I also find them to be generally unclean compared to fitness-type gyms.
    Well I only have about 10 caps of LX left and I am definitely impressed by what it helped me to lose. Im only down about 4-5 lbs from when I started but I look way better, especially my stomach. So yes my friend, you have another satisfied customer. Well done product

I am also very interested in BigTom's log of all DS otc PCT for his epi run. I am trying to plan my own Estane cycle late this year or early next year...gotta save up some cash for food and supps first. If he logs it here I will definitely stick around.

All that being said, the main reason Ive introduced the other two products is IMO not having the amount of carbs im used to for a couple weeks I am waaay low on energy and strength. Also, my legs have been unusually sore for longer than usual. And as much as I love DOMS, when it hurts for 4 or 5 days it gets to be a bit of a hassle, not to mention it negatively effects the rest of that weeks workouts.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

So Ive decided against continuing the use of my AX/HX2 test boosting combo for the reason I feared originally...the huge boost in libido. I refuse to go into too much detail but lets just say the rise in my libido, after only 4 caps of each supplement in the combo, was literally uncontrollable.

So going in the direction I personally feel would give me the greatest satisfaction and less hassle, I ceased taking any more AX or Hyperdrol X2 for a while.

But let me just say, I have NEVER seen or felt a rise in testosterone like I did yesterday, and I had only taken 4 caps total over a 2 day period. If that doesn't speak for product quality, IDK what else does!!!

So mad props to DS and farewell to the late Anabolic Xtreme. I will continue to tell of the quality of the two of these products stacked.
  28. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

An out of control libido can make a man incredibly unproductive.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

An out of control libido can make a man incredibly unproductive.
    Not my exact thoughts but I am in complete agreement with you Robboe. Im honestly kinda surprised that post doesn't have more responses. I guess my log must really suck.
  30. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Not my exact thoughts but I am in complete agreement with you Robboe. Im honestly kinda surprised that post doesn't have more responses. I guess my log must really suck.
    Ha, nah, far from it. We are still expanding our memberbase here at AM, so the forum is still quite small but we are progressing!
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Right on. Thats good to hear cause just from what Ive used thus far, all your products seem to be top notch.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Nope, it definitely doesn't suck but I think a lot of people (myself included) just browse the forum rather than post actively. Although there are only 70 posts (71 now) for this log there are 680 views, which means that, on average, there are 10 views each time a post is made, which is pretty good.

The problem may be that Activate Xtreme/Lean Xtreme have been out for a while and everyone who has been using supps for a while knows that these two products work very well together.

When the Triazole logs start up then there will probably be a large interest/following as it is a new product.

What are your gains/fat loss so far? Definitely looking good in the pics from 08/31.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

^^^Thanks bro.
    My weight went from around 220 or so down to a steady 211 in about 4 weeks. The lowest I got was 207.1 but that was after a 12hr fasting state. I am definitely a supporter of LX and AX and am looking forward to maybe trying Triazole if/when I do my Epi run as I would really like to stay away from a SERM.

As far as appearance goes, I haven't taken LX for about 4 days and looking in the mirror yesterday at a clothes store I was looking straight jacked. I could barely find and shirts that fit properly.

So Im basically done with this cut mostly b/c my legs were sore pretty much the entire time. Now Im slowly leaning into what will hopefully be a semi-lean bulk. To be honest, Im just eating lots of PB&J's and not being so carb restricted. But I am still staying right around the 211 mark were I stopped.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LeanXtreme VS ERASE
    By r0nin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 12:00 PM
  2. eca+leanxtreme kickstard cut look ok?
    By sub001 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 09:40 PM
  3. Dosing: Leanxtreme,leviathan,dcp
    By tat2snlifting in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 02:56 PM
  4. DCP/Levithian Reloaded/LeanXtreme/ECA
    By TURUGBY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 06:57 PM
  5. EPI + DCP/leanXtreme OR EPI then DCP....
    By jaegerbombed in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 02:58 AM