1st log since DS came back to AM--LeanXtreme Cut

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Let me just say it a good feeling to be the first person to start a log since DS came back to AnabolicMinds.

My stack will be pretty simple(if it goes according to plan). I plan on running a bottle of LeanXtreme while on a cut. I may also decide to add in ActivateXtreme if I can handle the large increase in libido(Im a young single, christian guy so I shun on libido increases)

I wanted to get this log up and going before any dosing begins as a way to possibly receive some extra pointers along the way. As I sit now, I plan on my first dose of LX being on the morning of August 8. I am also attempting a diet that is new to me which could lead to difficulty in choosing meals.

I am attempting to stay under ~150g carbs/day while eating hopefully every 2-4 hours. I have been able to shed lbs easily in the recent past but I swear all I did was eat more often so I'm hoping this diet will help tremendously.

I tried OEP a few weeks ago and had terrible results. It gave me the shakes like nobody's business and my appetite was so suppressed it was hard to eat anything. Not to mention the crash I got once I quit taking it everyday.

I lift almost always in the morning and work 2nd shift. Updates will usually be midday or after work. The plan is to have at least 2-3 sessions of cardio per week of between 20 and 60 minutes per session.

I really want to keep this cut as simple as possible because in the past Ive mixed too many supps to tell where any possible sides are coming from.

My diet will most likely consist of lots of lean ground turkey, chicken, water, and as much green veggies as I can stand(not a big fan). My current stats as the shower post cardio session is:
216 lbs
6'1"
26 yrs old
~16-18% BF <--electric measurement

The goal is to get as close to 200lbs as possible, while maintaining as much lean mass as possible.

Any questions, comments, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks for checking out my log.
TheBreeze

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
The main reason I am doing this log is so you guys can help me get/keep my diet cleaned up a bit. So I will do my best to keep track of what I eat for the next few weeks.

Being the first day of really trying to keep carbs to a minimum, today Ive eaten:
-2 cups French Vanilla coffee w/ creamer
-1/2 cup generic Grape Nuts w/ 2 bananas & 2% milk
-bowel of liquid egg whites(not measured out) and 1 whole egg-scrambled
-1 strawberry & banana whey protein smoothie from Starbucks
-2 ~5oz turkey burgers - 99% lean w/ ketchup
-about 10 celery sticks w/ almond butter and raisins
-2 chicken piccata breasts w/ 1 scoop of polenta and 1 wheat dinner roll
-6 tbsp Mountain Trail Mix
-Making 2 more turkey burgers while typing this before bed

I am unsure of the nutritional breakdown in terms of calories and such but after a rough estimate I think Im coming in somewhere around about 150g of carbs for the day. However, the polenta, dinner roll, and coffee were all ballpark guesses b/c IDK their macros.

I also got in a good 55 minutes of fasted cardio this morning and a decent abs workout.

Let me know what you fellas think so far.

Thanks
TheBreeze

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
www.fitday.com

Sign up and start logging your food intake. That is a super-easy way of keeping track of your calorie intake.
Actually I tried that site for a few days and didnt really care for it much. Its too hard to find the foods you eat cause theres so many to choose from. I just dont have the patients to deal with all that.

I will try to keep a closer count on my calories today to see where I stand.

Today's workout was with my trainer. He pretty much destroyed my legs.
We did:
Leg press, deep short reps x 15, 15, 20 at 10 total plates
SS with squat jumps x 15, 15, 9

Walking lunges with 2 20lbs DB x 10 steps, 10 steps
SS with Lunge type jump-like a split jump just without switching legs x 10, 8

Leg Extension 130 x 10 + 5 w/ added manual resistance, x 5 w/ resistance + 10 at 100lbs

Some single leg hamstring thrust I never seen before but it worked X 20
SS with physioball leg curls(dont know what these are called either)

Standing single leg calf raises x 30
SS with same leg calf jumps x 30

Then I sat for a few mins to recoup my legs and hit 15 minutes and 2.6 mi on the bike.

I sweated the most on the bike and stretched before leaving but my quads still feel like they're gonna give with any step. Its gonna be a long night at work.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Very nice!! Ill be following along.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
If you struggle to find the foods, you will definately find them here: http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/
I tried that site, its a little better but not by far. Its just not what Id expect a site like that to be.
Anyways, adding it all up I seem to be sitting at about 2210cals, 249g Protein, and 143g carbs, including things I have yet to eat. I am extremely tired after getting whooped on at the gym this morning so this will obviously be a short post.

I know I need to get more protein and a few more calories probably wouldn't hurt anything but Im happy with my carbs intake for today. I never knew 2 med bananas contained over 50g carbs!:eek:

I do however plan on at least one more turkey burger and probably a protein shake before bed, maybe even with milk for a few extra calories.

Oh yeah, today's food list is:
-1/2 cups cheap grape nuts w/ 2%milk & 2 bananas
-2 scoops protein post workout w/ water
-2 lean ground turkey burgers ~10oz total w/ ketchup
-approx 4 cups spring mix salad from Aldis w/ way too much catalina dressing
-1 Cajun chicken breast w/ provolone cheeze
-5 deep fried chicken fingers(only other tasty protein at work)
-1 container Yoplait light yogurt
-1 ~5oz ground turkey burger w/ ketchup
-6 Tbs Mountain trail mix- pre-bed
-1.5 scoops protein- pre-bed

Very nice!! Ill be following along.
Thanks for joining. I hope you enjoy it :veryhappy:

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
yeap with high GI but if he take after workout is good.
I wouldn't worry too much about GI. The index is flawed from the get-go since it uses 50g of carbs from the food source to compare against white bread. That means it compares 50g of carbs from the likes of bananas, apples, milk etc. In other words, at least two bananas, about 3-4 small-med apples etc. Who actually eats that much fruit in one sitting?

Additionally, the GI was worked out in a fasted state with no other food intake. How many of us will eat just an apple, or just a banana? Most of us will also include protein and fat along with it in some shape or form and this slows digestion further, which would have a major impact on the GI if they measured it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't worry too much about GI. The index is flawed from the get-go since it uses 50g of carbs from the food source to compare against white bread. That means it compares 50g of carbs from the likes of bananas, apples, milk etc. In other words, at least two bananas, about 3-4 small-med apples etc. Who actually eats that much fruit in one sitting?

Additionally, the GI was worked out in a fasted state with no other food intake. How many of us will eat just an apple, or just a banana? Most of us will also include protein and fat along with it in some shape or form and this slows digestion further, which would have a major impact on the GI if they measured it.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Robboe again

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established

Good point Robboe. That was my breakfast so I didn't think the carbs would hurt. Plus I love bananas so that didn't help. But thanks for the words of wisdom regarding the addition of protein & fat for digestion purposes:veryhappy:

Today's another cardio day and Ive been up for over an hour w/ no food so I gotta get to the gym with the quickness before I start feeling sick. I just realized what time it was.:shocked1:

BTW, my legs are quite sore after yesterdays thrashing so cardio should be interesting.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Today was all cardio and some ab work. Intervals were pretty exhausting but I made it for 31mins total on the treadmill between intervals and a few extra mins of walking. I also rode the bike for 25mins right after. Lastly I did a little ab work on the decline bench w/ a band and some weighted roman twists and went home.

After breakfast I was extremely tired so I crashed out from about noon to 2 then went to work. During my nap I unfortunately missed out on a meal.:grumpy:

Work was busy so Im pretty tired again and its coming up on midnight so I'll make this quick.

Today's foods consisted of:
-6 total scoops Xtend(4 intraworkout, & 2 post workout)
-1.5 scoops whey protein powder w/ water
-1 whole egg & 4 eggs worth of liquid egg whites w/ hot sauce
-1 deli meat chicken sandwich on wheat bread w/ mayo & ketchup
-2 lean ground turkey burgers ~ 10oz total w/ ketchup
-2 slices turkey breast w/ gravy
-1 scoop mashed red potatoes w/ gravy
-1 container Yoplait Light Fat Free yogurt
-2 lean ground turkey burgers ~10oz w/ ketchup
-6 Tbs Mountain Trail Mix
-2 scoops protein powder w/ 2% milk(pre bed)

Total calories ~3145
Total protein ~255g
Total carbs ~121

Tomorrow is shoulders and arms and yes, more cardio. However, I am reffing a 3 on 3 basketball tourney in the morning so we will see how my legs hold up. Cause my right leg kept buckling as I walked all night at work.:nervous:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in a cut right now (4weeks in) using Lean Xtreme and Testopro. Im adding OEP in on monday for the last 4 weeks. You will like Lean Xtreme. Really helps getting thinned down in the midsection.

Really curious on how this goes for you.

Subbed!!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Im in a cut right now (4weeks in) using Lean Xtreme and Testopro. Im adding OEP in on monday for the last 4 weeks. You will like Lean Xtreme. Really helps getting thinned down in the midsection.

Really curious on how this goes for you.

Subbed!!
Thanks bro. I tried OEP for a few weeks earlier and I lost about 14lbs on it but I gave me the shakes so bad I couldn't even hold a pen properly. You will love the thermogenic part of OEP tho. My workouts were sweatier than they've ever been while I was on OEP.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Quick update for yesterday...I missed Saturdays workout so I hit shoulders and arms on Sunday afternoon. It was a shoulder workout so it wasn't fun, just necessary.

By the end of the day I realized I had forgot to start taking LX that day.

My food intake for Sunday consisted of:
-1 Aldi brand egg & bacon sandwich
-2 cups of coffee w/ 8 creamers total
-1 deli chicken sandwich
-2 beef/sirloin patties-
-2 scoops whey protein
-approx 10oz ground turkey
-approx 5oz strip steak

Nutrition totals:
Calories-2138
Protein-231g
Carbs-129g

I know I should be eating a little more, I was busy all morning with church and just wasn't really hungry yesterday. Ive already eaten a few times today.

BTW, I was 220lbs before going to bed last night, and I am hovering right around 215 today, post workout. I have a good, positive feeling about cutting this time around. This is the closest I have EVER watched my diet. Worst part about it is I have already lost a significant amount of stregnth :grumpy:

More updates later tonight, if I don't pass out first.

Last thing, but by far not any less important to me personally. Waking up today was fairly easy once again. I am really liking my new coffee maker cause its most likely the key to me getting up and staying up. But that is another conversation.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Being the 5th day of counting carbs I think I'm kinda getting the hang of this stuff. I was also told by a coworker my face and neck seem to be thinning out some. This is good b/c that's the first place I lose weight from so at least I know its coming off.

The workout today was once again a battle for motivation within me. After my first two sets of back work my biceps were already extremely fatigued. This is probably b/c I did shoulders and arm yesterday afternoon. None the less I continued the workout into chest work and again felt very worn out after only a few sets. I want to point the finger at low carbs/calories but Im unsure since Ive never been this strict to a diet before.

So, after sitting in the locker room being upset my workout sucked, I went back out and hit a few sets of wide grip bench. I mustered a 245x2 and a single at 255. IMO that is unacceptable seeing as I put up a clean 310 just a few weeks ago, however, I was still eating a lot at that time.

And after a quick burnout on the peck deck I called it quits.

Getting out of bed was very easy though today and I took my first cap of LX with no good or bad notes to bring to the table. 2nd dose was about four and a half hours after the first and the 3rd dose will be right before bed.

Today's food intake has consisted of:
-1 whole egg & 4 eggs worth of liquid egg whites, scrambled
-deli meat chicken on a single wheat bread slice
-2 scoops whey protein
-approx 9-10oz strip steak
-a second deli chicken and single bread slice
-2 medium celery stalks w/ almond butter & raisins
-2 string cheese sticks
-1 Yoplait Light yogurt
-2 beef patties and a chicken breast(dinner at work)
-1 taster packet Xtreme Mass by Twin Lab w/ 1 pint milk
-1 beef/sirloin patty
-1 scoop whey protein w/ 8oz 2% milk

Nutrition Totals for today:
Calories ~3127
Protein ~366g
Carbs ~143.5g

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Quick update before bed...Im exhausted, work was insane for 8hrs.

Waking up today was a challenge. Even after 2 cups of coffee I fell asleep for another 2.5 hrs. I got to the gym around 10am for a less than stellar workout. My legs were burning on the bike and some old guy was on the 1 and only treadmill at my gym that doesn't suck. After sitting for a few minutes upset I had no motivation I went home, where I slept another few hours.

My food intake today was crappy too. All I can remember eating is:
-1 ground turkey burger
-1 crispy chicken club sandwich from McDonalds
-an omelet for dinner
-5oz steak after work

Looking at that list makes me realize why my stomach hurts so bad right now.

I honestly don't care tonight tho. It was a crappy day, with crappy diet, and too busy a day at work. Hopefully I fair better tomorrow.

Also, no sides, neither good or bad to note about LX. But it is definitely a stimulant free supplement cause I fell asleep only about 10 mins after my am dose today.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
You still battling the lethargy?
Sort of, but its not so much lethargy now but more a lack of motivation as you can see by my posting habits.

The past few workouts have been pretty lame. I missed Thurs cause I overslept and had plans. But I tried to workout around midnight and couldn't stay focused, plus I was helping show a co worker friend around her gyms new equipment.
Friday was a bit better. Woke up easily with a scoop of NO Explode and had a lackluster whole body workout that only took about 45mins.
Today(Saturday) was an off day. And by off I mean waaay off. I went back to sleep around 8am cause I had nothing planned. I wanted to workout but I gotta give my legs some much needed rest. They've been sore since Wednesday.

Also after drinking an entire gallon of chocolate milk in about 29hrs I feel very fat, sluggish, and lazy. I am the 1st one to admit my diet was atrocious today. I plan on tightening things up again tomorrow. It should be a busy day with church and work and what not.

The only other thing I wanted to bring up is that I have lost a tremendous amount of strength over the past few weeks. Especially in my upper body. My guess is this is due to the carb and calorie deficits.

I am also in the market for a new lifting routine as mine have been either too much or too little for a while now. However, when I work w/ my trainer he pushes me hard which I tend to slack on. I guess I just need to have him write out our lifts.

Thanks again for your concern Robboe. You seem to be the only person still checking this log, which isn't helping with motivation either.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
There may be others checking in, but not posting. Plus, this forum is still slowly building steam, it'll pick up.

But from now, get your game face on and lets do some WORK.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
There may be others checking in, but not posting. Plus, this forum is still slowly building steam, it'll pick up.

But from now, get your game face on and lets do some WORK.
Youre right, and I figured people were still checking. I was in a crappy mood the past few days due to my eating habits but I feel better today.

I am definitely planning on hitting the gym hard tomorrow morning. I am thinking of hooking up with my trainer for a few extra sessoins just to get ahold of some new exercises and workouts.

Thanks for keeping up Robboe, I really appreciate it. Plus todays diet is not perfect but it is 100x better than its been the last few days.

On a side note, after the entire gallon of chocolate milk I am only about 3 1/2lbs heavier than the lightest Ive been since I stated cutting. My lowest weigh is was 212.5lbs and I was only about 216 this morning.

Henman

Awards
I am also following along, cmon, you paid good money for the supps, get your diet spot on, not like i am doing it at current but trying, I must say the chocco milk sounds good..... My AX is done and the Lean Extreme arrived late due to customs, week two of lean extreme and my waist is going down slowly, I am running:

2 x Morning
1 x 4 hours later
1 x before bed

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I am also following along, cmon, you paid good money for the supps, get your diet spot on, not like i am doing it at current but trying, I must say the chocco milk sounds good..... My AX is done and the Lean Extreme arrived late due to customs, week two of lean extreme and my waist is going down slowly, I am running:

2 x Morning
1 x 4 hours later
1 x before bed
Thanks bro.

Yeah the chocolate milk was amazing but I gotta use straight up will power and discipline not to buy or drink any more.

I honestly never even thought of running more than the recommended dose for LX. It just never crossed my mind. Plus I really want to keep the pill popping to a minimum with this attempt. Just personal preference.

Either way Im glad to hear your following along. I just finished a turkey burger and am exhausted from the day. Gonna try to add up my calories before bed. But I gotta get to bed soon cause Im planning on hitting the gym this week with a head full of steam.

Updates will follow...

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
So it looks like I still need some tightening up on my diet.
My very rough dietary totals are:
approx 1600 calories
approx 80g protien
approx 180g carbz
all totals are minus a medium sized chef salad which I was unable to find info on.

But man, those numbers are embarrassing...I will be on that crap tomorrow fo sho!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Protein definately needs to be higher!
Tell me about it. Those numbers were hard to post being they were so low.
Im doing good thus far today, just finished a little oatmeal after an Anabolic Pump. Now just waiting a while before a dose of Jack3d, a protein shake and heading to the gym.

Im hoping and praying today will be the start to w good week of workouts.

Also, I weighed in at 216.7 this morning. So its time to get back on track seeing as I was down to 212.5 about 8-10 days ago.

Man, I cant wait to get to the gym today!!! Im already getting hyped up, and that's without a pre workout mix! Just need to make sure I find the zone and don't look back.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Oh I did my friend...This mornings workout went very well. I was able to get my trainer to write up a nice chest/biceps workout, with a focus on getting a pump and he definitely delivered.

I think I am beginning to realize I don't have to move a crap ton of weight to get the results Im looking for. I probably dropped between 10-20lbs off every lift I did today other than the pec deck.
Its always been hard for me to focus on getting a good pump b/c if I don't feel pumped after the first superset I always increase the weight. Not today. I forced myself to pound out 3-4 sets of 15 reps and loved the results.

The workout was(if I remember correctly):

Incline DB press
SS w/ Incline Band flyes - thickest band

Hammer Decline Press
SS w/ pushups

DB curls
SS w/ EZ bar curls

Preacher Band Curls

EZ Bar Curl Pyramids X 3 sets

Pec Deck
SS w/ Chest Press machine-short quick bursts

DB Hammer Curls

IDK if the order is correct but that was my workout plus some ab work at the end. I had an exceptional chest pump about half way thru and was capitalized on with the work on the Pec Deck.

I asked my trainer if he'd write up another two days worth of workout for me. Im hoping to have them by Weds of this week.

Upon getting home I smashed about 10-12oz of steak after my 2nd dose of LX. And I am currently working on about 8-10oz of breaded Talapia as Im typing this.
I will most likely update with diet after work.

On a side note, does anyone have any easy tips for preparing and cooking plain Talapia? I have a bag each of that and Flounder but they're both prebreaded and Id like to try to get ahold of something without the breading Im just unsure of how to season it properly.
Thanks

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I'm no good to ask re: the fish, the only fish i eat is tinned tuna.

Good update though. Keep up the intensity!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I'm no good to ask re: the fish, the only fish i eat is tinned tuna.

Good update though. Keep up the intensity!
Its cool. I just wanted to put the question out there just to see who knows what. I'll probably just put some lemon pepper on it. Ive also been told Italian dressing is tasty as well.

As for the update, I was very glad to be able put up that last post. I am hoping and praying this new found intensity and success will follow through for the next few weeks...hopefully next few months.

My diet today was admittedly a little more than I expected it to be, but it consisted of:
-1 large cup of coffee
-1/2 cup oatmeal
-1 scoop whey protein
-1 1/2 scoop whey protein(post workout)
-approx. 10oz steak
-approx. 10-12 oz breaded Tilapia
-1 serving Chicken Tampico(dinner at work)
-approx 10oz lean ground turkey
-1/2 cup Mountain Trail Mix

That doesn't look like a lot but my dietary totals are:
~3630 Calories
~315g Protein
~180g Carbs
The carbs are a little high but I did introduce one serving of AnabolicPump prior to three carb containing meals today. Im gonna give AP another try, cause I had decent success with it at the beginning of the year.

The worst part about today is that its almost midnight and Im still starving!!! But it looks like Im gonna go to bed hungry cause thats way too many calories for a cut IMO.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Yeah they are definately a little on the high side.

Might be an idea to pick up a fiber supplement. They are quite cheap. I use psyillium husk. Doesn't taste great, but if you chase it with a lot of water it swells in your stomach and really holds off hunger a lot.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I will consider the fiber supplement.

Today was an unusual day considering the last two weeks. I actually ended up sleeping about 17hrs but still got in a good 55mins of cardio around 9pm. Also hit some quick abs before leaving the gym.

I haven't eaten much at all today because I was always asleep. However, I did wake up at 211.5 lbs which is actually probably the lightest Ive been in about 3 or 4 years. IDK why I didn't use that as motivation and eat cleaner today.

But Im only about 214 now before bed so thats not too bad. Hopefully I will have a workout like I did monday tomorrow, but who knows.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I actually had a hard time getting up the next day(today). I sleep a lot in general but 17 hrs is not normal. Sometimes I have energy, sometimes I don't. But Im already getting started with better diet. Making 5 scrambled eggs now then heading to the gym.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, not too sure how I missed this.

I had similar issue to you with OEP so I'm keeping a close eye on this log. It looks like you've lost about 5lbs in the last 2 weeks, which is great. I wouldn't pay too much attention to the BF reading on electric scales as they are notorious for being completely inaccurate. If your currently looking like your avatar than you are a lot lower than 16-18%.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, not too sure how I missed this.

I had similar issue to you with OEP so I'm keeping a close eye on this log. It looks like you've lost about 5lbs in the last 2 weeks, which is great. I wouldn't pay too much attention to the BF reading on electric scales as they are notorious for being completely inaccurate. If your currently looking like your avatar than you are a lot lower than 16-18%.

Glad to have you warsteiner, but my avatar pic is about a year old. I don't look exactly like I do there but similar. I actually checked my BF about 2 weeks ago on the same scale and it was exactly 13% which is 3.9% lower than the last time I checked it. But you're very right about how far off those things can be. Im gonna try to keep cutting until I can get that same scale into single digits.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Today was a good day for the most part. I was a little lazy getting out of bed but after some coffee, eggs, and 1.5 scoops of Jack3d I hit the gym for a leg day.
My trainer came through with the workout I asked for and it was a good one. It consisted of( again unsure of the order):

Incline Leg Press-deep, short bursts--4 sets x 15
SS w/ squat jumps--3 sets x 15

Smith Machine Lunges--3 sets x 15, 12, 10

Reverse Hack Squats--3 sets x 15, 15, 10

Bilat Calf Raises on Leg Press-- 3 sets x 15
SS w/ Single Leg Calf Raises on same--3 sets x 15, 15, burnout

Bilat Leg Extension--3 sets x 15-light weight

HS Single Leg Curls--3 sets x 15
Single Calf Raises on Box--3 sets x 15
SS w/ Single Leg Calf Raise to Jump--3 sets x 15, 15, 30

After eating some steak at home I was walking through Home Depot parking lot and felt like I was gonna fall because my legs were so weak. So all in all, very nice workout. But I know I could have pushed harder if I wanted to but I don't want my legs to hurt too bad so I can keep up with my cardio.

My night at work was kinda quiet with lots of sitting and joking around. But I stuck to my diet actually pretty well all day.
Today's diet has consisted of:

-large cup coffee w/ creamer
-4 eggs worth of liquid egg whites & 1 whole egg
-1.5 scoops whey protein
-approx 8oz steak
-approx 10oz lean ground turkey
-Chicken saltimboca & lemon orzo
-2 small deli meat chicken sandwiches

Dietary Totals:
~2361 calories
~211g Protein
~92g carbs :veryhappy:

Posting that list makes me realize why Im still so hungry at almost midnight.:32: So Im probably gonna eat 5-10 more oz ground turkey and smash a casein shake before bed. That should bring the daily totals to right around 3100cals, 314g protein, and still only 95g carbs.

Little side note: It was kinda hard to stick to the diet today but I am really hoping for decent results on tomorrows am weigh in. I was 211.7 this morning and 211.5 yesterday. And my diet yesterday was waaay less than stellar.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Wait, you're still using Jack3d? I thought you were getting off all 1,3 dimeth?
The only reason Im still using Jack3d is cause Ive had so much success with it for the past year or so. The more I think about it the more Im unsure of what caused my problems with OEP. Jack3d still makes me a little shaky but no where near the extent OEP did. But the shakes from Jack3d wear off after my workout when OEP made me shaky for hours on end.

So Im not 100% sure it was the 1,3 dimeth causing the shakes and crashing all I know is I will never use OEP again. It just didn't agree with my body.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not updating last night. It was an off day to say the least.

However, I have food totals for yesterday and today. Both of which are a little off due to lack of nutritional info for different meals.

So yesterday started off very slow. Drug myself into the gym around noon for about 45mins or so of slow paced cardio. But I was able to work up enough sweat to make my arms drip. Upon getting to work yesterday I was completely beat. It took a lot for me to get going again.

Last nights food totals were low but like I said, it was an off day by far.
Yesterday I ate:

-1 scoop whey protein post cardio
-approx 5oz lean ground turkey
-1 sirloin/beef patty
-1/2 deli meat chicken sandwich
-1 taco chip salad-which was much more than I expected it to be
-1 stuffed chicken breast w/ gravy
-approx 4oz mashed potatoes w/ gravy
-1.5 scoops isolate protein

Totals:
Calories ~ 2100
Protein ~ 155g
Carbs ~ 150g

Today has not been much better of a day. I ended up sleeping all day before work and missing out on lots of food and exercise. And upon searching for my list of meals from today I have come to realize I left the paper in the changing room at work!!!:grumpy:

So here's a rough list of what I ate today. And please don't be too harsh, I know its terrible as well as embarrassing.

-2 cups coffee
-1 shaved chicken sandwich
-1 grilled chicken sandwich
-1/2 shaved chicken sandwich w/ 2 small bags doritos - in a pinch for food
-1 hand full of so of red grapes
-1 Otis Spunkenmyer chocolate muffin( :box: <-to those with discipline)
-1/2 shaved chicken sandwich and another 2 hand fulls red grapes
- 8-10 regular sized strawberries throughout the day
-1 scoop casein protein w/ water before bed

I had all the values added up before leaving work but I forgot my slip at work somehow. So honestly I have no idea how many calories but I know I was somewhere in the range of 150-175g carbs for the entire day.

I have a early am meeting at church in the morning which I am really hoping will be followed up by my back and triceps workout. If not, I might hang myself...j/k But I will be super upset if I miss another chance to workout this week.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Saturday's Update

So today ultimately could have gone either way on the good/bad meter, but IMO I managed a pretty decent day.

Waking up was extremely easy this morning. After 2 cups of Joe and my LX I was very well able to stay awake and alert all morning. Upon getting home from church I attempted to hit up the gym with no luck. After coming home after only about 35mins I quickly realized I had too much energy after my half pack of Black Powder, so thinking stupidly I downed 1 scoop of Jack3d to help with the focus aspect of the workout. Luckily it payed off.

My second attempt at a workout was quite successful. Although I haven't set any PR's in a long time, I still had a good back workout with a noticeable pump in my lats. BTW, lat pumps are few and far between for me cause my arms are so long and I have trouble isolating those muscles.

Diet today IMO has also turned out okay today as well. It about 11:00pm and although I lack the exact numbers I am pretty sure I am well under 150g of carbs for the entire day. I was running around a lot today and didn't think to track what I ate so here's the best I can remember:

-4 eggs worth liquid egg whites & 1 whole egg, scrambled
-approx. 5oz lean ground turkey
-2 scoops isolate protein
-shaved chicken on 2 slices wheat bread w/ mayo & ketchup
-1 pack strawberry Pop Tarts(my stomach was begging for food & that's all the kwiki mart had for cheap...flame me later:ntome:)
-6 or 7 pieces deep fried perch(my mom made me eat it:veryhappy:)
-2 small pieces of a Bellacino's pizza sub
-3 medium celery sticks w/ almond butter & raisins
-1.5 scoops casein protein w/ water-before bed

Dang...after seeing it all in writing, today's diet sounds kinda iffy. All I know is Ive been hungry all stinkin day so my kcals cant be too high.

Tomorrow's a day off from everything except the diet. I just need to go shopping and get some more meat products....and I just realized I gave my mom's Sam's Club card back tonight...dang it!:stooges:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Get that card back...Sam's club is the ****!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Get that card back...Sam's club is the ****!
You don't have to tell me twice. I love Sam's Club. I had to break down today and get a box of turkey burgers from their counter part Wal-Mart. Hopefully they don't taste like cardboard.

But so far today has been a lazy day. Woke up easily around 7am. After some coffee and scrambled eggs I got my worship on at church. However, I did notice I wasn't as hungry this morning probably for two reasons. 1, I ate a little something and smashed some casein before bed last night and two I ate a chicken sandwich a little after my eggs before church and didn't have the usual hunger pains post church today. This was good.

To be honest I haven't eaten a whole lot today, good or bad. And again, I failed to keep track very well. Here's a quick list if my memory serves correct.

-4 eggs worth egg whites & 1 whole egg, scrambled
-1 shaved chicken sandwich w/ mayo & ketchup
-a few 5 or 6 Now and Later's & 2 Jolly Ranchers
-a 2nd shaved chicken sandwich around 2pm or so
-1.5 scoops isolate protein around 5:30pm
-3 pieces breaded Talapia w/ ketchup now-8:00pm

I will most assuredly be eating at least one more thing before bed. Probably a turkey burger or some other protein source.

Also gonna try to figure out some dietary totals for the day and will post em if I get em.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far. Any weight/fat loss to speak of yet?

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far. Any weight/fat loss to speak of yet?
Thanks. Im sitting right at 211.5lbs this morning which is were Ive been couple times for the past few days. But that's still about 14lbs below what I started at 225. Plus my abs are showing up a lot better than they were 4 or 5 weeks ago. I just wish my arms were getting more vascular, which is odd.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
After a quick recap of yesterdays meal I figure I ate:
~1800 cals
~160g Protein
~140g Carbs

I know those numbers are quite low but today is off to a good start with an insanely intense workout so I am hoping tonight's totals will look much better.

BTW, after today's workout I noticed some striations in my chest that Ive never noticed before. This makes me think everything is working well thus far.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Update for Monday August 23rd

Today was actually an incredible day IMO. The day started off a little slow at 7am with an extra 45 minute nap but after a little coffee and a look at this log I got things going pretty well.

My workout was super intense, yielding an incredible chest pump I was even able to go home with a little of. The workout was Chest and Biceps. Both of which were pushed a little harder than normal.
I followed the exact same routine as last Monday and I am really starting to enjoy this write up from my trainer.

So far I have absolutely ZERO sides to mention since starting my LeanXtreme cut. I am down a solid 14lbs since beginning and my abs are looking better every day. And as I mentioned earlier, today I noticed some nice striations between my pecs as well as the T-shaped cut that shows up just inside the axillary region:bigok: So that alone definitely helped create today awesomeness.

Upon getting home from the gym I was shaking like crazy from expending so much energy so I smashed down about 5-8oz of steak and a little bit of brown rice w/ applesauce(one of my favorites). I ate the carbs solely because of the terrible shakes from the workout. They seemed to do the trick and I quit shaking.

As the day progressed I found myself extremely hungry around about 2pm. So much so I was forced to eat 2 more turkey burgers. I was also very tired so I gulped down 2 cups of coffee before heading into work.

My evening at work was the second contribution to today awesomeness. The night ended up going ridiculously smooth, even with a pretty busy night in the ER. Now that Im home and calming down some, I am forced to give praise to the Lord for this awesome day.:box:

Even my diet was more on point today than it has been probably throughout this entire cut.
It a little after midnight and so far today Ive eaten:
-2 large cups of coffee w/ liquid creamer
-1/2 cup oatmeal w/ a little honey
-1 scoop Isolate Protein w/ water
-5-8oz steak-Post workout
-2 string cheese sticks
-1 shaved chicken sandwich w/ mayo & ketchup
-2 more cups of coffee w/ same creamer, just less of it
-2 pre-made turkey burgers w/ ketchup, mayo & sugar free pickles
-1 grilled chicken sandwich on white bun w/ provolone cheese & 1 breast w/ cheese, no bun w/ ketchup & mayo
-1.5 scoops Isolate Protein w/ water around 8:00pm or so

I also plan on eating after finishing this post cause Im still hungry. Also gonna smash a scoop of casein before bed as well.

Including the food Ive yet to eat, today's dietary totals are:
~2585 calories
~310g Protein
~168g Carbs

I have no idea how I kept my calories so low cause I felt like all I did between the time I got home from the gym till I went to work was eat. But other than being over on my carbs Im pretty happy with those numbers.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
So far I have absolutely ZERO sides to mention since starting my LeanXtreme cut. I am down a solid 14lbs since beginning and my abs are looking better every day.
Correction: I am down about 6lbs since beginning LX. When I said 14lbs I was referring to the few weeks prior to starting LX and this log.

So far today, Tuesday, the days going pretty well. And Ive only eaten about 500calories since getting back from working out, so hopefully I can keep the calories low like I did yesterday cause I was down another 8/10 of a pound this morning.:veryhappy:

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I love how much your attitude/mood has changed over these weeks btw. You seem much more energized now.