Natadrol - The Joys of knowing Activate Extreme

  1. New Member
    Henman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    11.97%

    Natadrol - The Joys of knowing Activate Extreme


    Nope this is not a Natadrol thread......

    I did however bin my Natadrol this week after developing mild sides and walking past a bottle of DS AX.

    I run an online store in New Zealand and we are the only guys in NZ that stock DS supplements, I have been preaching AX forever, but for some reason never used it over the last 2 years. I guess it is because I fell for the latest wonder pill. As I was walking past the bottle I though, "you idiot, stick to what you know is working".

    Needless to say I checked out a bottle from the store and a few seconds later the seal was broken. This was two days ago and off course no results yet, at the moment just a big smile and knowing the following:

    Day 4 - Better Sleep
    Day 9 until done - Better Sex drive, much stronger in the gym, possible BF decrease, Lean Mass gains (around 4 Lbs for me) and a much fuller look in an out of the gym.
    I know this cause I have experienced this twice before...

    Thanks DS, a solid product will stay solid for years to come like this one has proven

  2. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3776
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    98.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks for the support. Thats exactly how we feel about it too. The "new best thing" always seems to come around but one form of ACTX or another has consistently been in the top of the category for over 5 years. That shows just how good the formula is, that it can stay at the top for so long and with so many companies trying to copy it but failing.
  3. Advanced Member
    TheBreeze's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    496
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by Henman View Post
    Day 4 - Better Sleep
    Day 9 until done - Better Sex drive, much stronger in the gym, possible BF decrease, Lean Mass gains (around 4 Lbs for me) and a much fuller look in an out of the gym.
    I know this cause I have experienced this twice before...

    Thanks DS, a solid product will stay solid for years to come like this one has proven
    Good to hear of solid results. I just opened my bottle of AX a few minutes ago and plan on starting it tomorrow morning.

    How would you rate the BF loss as compared to a PH like H-drol?(that is if you've ever tried PH's)
    I am looking for a test booster to assist with my attempt at a cut for the summer and my lethargy has been terrible for about the past week or so.

    Also, did you experience any boost in energy while using AX? Just curious cause I ran 17-HD a while back with great results and am hoping to have at least the same, if not better results with AX.

    Thanks
    TheBreeze
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Henman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    11.97%

    I did a short SD cycle from which there was no related bf loss of course (ate like a mofo), bf loss I would say is an added benefit of AX and not the primary reason for me, maybe 1% if all stays the same, I will be throwing in Lean Xtreme this week sometime which I know is not happy with fat around the midsection, these two together will be kind of a mini recomp while getting the earlier mentioned benefits.
  5. Advanced Member
    TheBreeze's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    496
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by Henman View Post
    I did a short SD cycle from which there was no related bf loss of course (ate like a mofo), bf loss I would say is an added benefit of AX and not the primary reason for me, maybe 1% if all stays the same, I will be throwing in Lean Xtreme this week sometime which I know is not happy with fat around the midsection, these two together will be kind of a mini recomp while getting the earlier mentioned benefits.
    Right on. Keep us posted with what you think of the Lean Xtreme. Ive heard lots about it but have yet to try it. However, shedding abdominal BF always sounds like a good plan to me.
  6. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Lean Xtreme is The Best Cortisol Control and NON Stim Fat-burner ever you will love them.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  7. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I want to stack AX + Triazole!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I want to stack AX + Triazole!!
    Geeeeeeez man!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  9. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Geeeeeeez man!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3776
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    98.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    We are trying to get it done as fast as possible. I know everyone is waiting for it.
  11. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8382
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Henman View Post
    Nope this is not a Natadrol thread......

    I did however bin my Natadrol this week after developing mild sides and walking past a bottle of DS AX.

    I run an online store in New Zealand and we are the only guys in NZ that stock DS supplements, I have been preaching AX forever, but for some reason never used it over the last 2 years. I guess it is because I fell for the latest wonder pill. As I was walking past the bottle I though, "you idiot, stick to what you know is working".

    Needless to say I checked out a bottle from the store and a few seconds later the seal was broken. This was two days ago and off course no results yet, at the moment just a big smile and knowing the following:

    Day 4 - Better Sleep
    Day 9 until done - Better Sex drive, much stronger in the gym, possible BF decrease, Lean Mass gains (around 4 Lbs for me) and a much fuller look in an out of the gym.
    I know this cause I have experienced this twice before...

    Thanks DS, a solid product will stay solid for years to come like this one has proven
    Sorry to hear about your Natadrol experience, but seriously, thanks for the support!

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I want to stack AX + Triazole!!
    Back of the line, buddy!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  12. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Sorry to hear about your Natadrol experience, but seriously, thanks for the support!



    Back of the line, buddy!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. New Member
    Henman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    11.97%

    Around day 9 now, even though I am dieting, I started lifting the same weights over the last two nights than when I was bulking, strength is back, in training aggression is over the top, training partner asked me on Wednesday how can your arms be exploding when on extremely low carbs?, ...., Lean Extreme didn't show up on this shipment , we will get new stock again in two weeks, damn, can't wait to add it to the mix
  14. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8382
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Henman View Post
    Around day 9 now, even though I am dieting, I started lifting the same weights over the last two nights than when I was bulking, strength is back, in training aggression is over the top, training partner asked me on Wednesday how can your arms be exploding when on extremely low carbs?, ...., Lean Extreme didn't show up on this shipment , we will get new stock again in two weeks, damn, can't wait to add it to the mix
    Great to hear, keep us updated!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  15. New Member
    Henman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    11.97%

    Strength is way up, I am doing my max weight again while being on extremely low carbs, also had two comment in the gym of: looking fuller on low carbs?

    Anyway that's it, this is what I was expecting anyway
  16. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8382
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Henman View Post
    Strength is way up, I am doing my max weight again while being on extremely low carbs, also had two comment in the gym of: looking fuller on low carbs?

    Anyway that's it, this is what I was expecting anyway
    Results are sounding quite typical of a cycle of Activate Xtreme so far!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  17. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I don't see how one could even attempt to compare Natadrol to AX. They're totally different products, and actually stack very well together.

    But whatever. Nobody listens anyways.
  18. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,548
    Rep Power
    1176488
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    4lbs of lean mass gained in 9 days off of a natty test booster? WUH?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  19. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5159242
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    What happened with the Natadrol regarding sides? I haven't heard much about negative sides so very curious.

    Irish is correct these products are not similar and would compliment each other. AX is a good supplement for sure and would go well with Natadrol or during PCT keeping gains going.

    I do have to ask, why put Natadrol in your title of your thread like that when not a Natadrol thread? Are you intentionally trying to give bad publicity to the product? I can see mentioning you had some sides with Natadrol but why put it in your thread title unless you have an agenda?
    Last edited by MrKleen73; 07-30-2010 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  20. New Member
    Henman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    11.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    What happened with the Natadrol regarding sides? I haven't heard much about negative sides so very curious.

    Irish is correct these products are not similar and would compliment each other. AX is a good supplement for sure and would go well with Natadrol or during PCT keeping gains going.

    I do have to ask, why put Natadrol in your title of your thread like that when not a Natadrol thread? Are you intentionally trying to give bad publicity to the product? I can see mentioning you had some sides with Natadrol but why put it in your thread title unless you have an agenda?
    I understand your question.....first of all I was not comparing at all, I was just saying that in this case I should have sticked to something I knew. I was just trying to be honest here, please note I also sell Natadrol so bad publicity would not be a good idea. Sides was slight pain when urinating. I know there could be some questions on how it was used, if there was pre existing conditions etc, so yes it was used as directed and no previous conditions, bottom line is it is the first time ever I felt this.

    After being dissapointed and having to stop the Nata I was exicted to use the AX and shared it on the DS board for people more interested in DS, was this thread in the LG forum I guess that would have changed the picture a bit.

    Anyway strength was up a bit again last night when doing chest.
  21. New Member
    Henman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    11.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    4lbs of lean mass gained in 9 days off of a natty test booster? WUH?
    My post says day9 until done, not just 9 days
  22. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5159242
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Henman View Post
    I understand your question.....first of all I was not comparing at all, I was just saying that in this case I should have sticked to something I knew. I was just trying to be honest here, please note I also sell Natadrol so bad publicity would not be a good idea. Sides was slight pain when urinating. I know there could be some questions on how it was used, if there was pre existing conditions etc, so yes it was used as directed and no previous conditions, bottom line is it is the first time ever I felt this.

    After being dissapointed and having to stop the Nata I was exicted to use the AX and shared it on the DS board for people more interested in DS, was this thread in the LG forum I guess that would have changed the picture a bit.

    Anyway strength was up a bit again last night when doing chest.
    I didn't think you were comparing so much as thought it was weird you chose to highlight Natadrol in a seemingly negative aspect using it in the title/opening statements when it wasn't what was being logged. Searches pull up from titles first so it doesn't really matter what section it is placed in if someone searches for Natadrol that will pop up. That is how IC found it searching for Natadrol threads... You obviously knew that because the first sentence after was "Nope this is not a Natadrol thread."

    Either way, Sorry to hear you were having issues urinating, that sucks. Good luck with the current run Bro! You have a good product there to work with.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  23. Senior Member
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Rep Power
    1387
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    55.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Just curious, but how long had you experienced the painful urination before you stopped taking Natadrol? Also, what did your dosing scheme look like?
  24. New Member
    Henman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    11.97%

    MrKleen, I can see where you are coming from, I guess it was due to the dissapointment that I felt like putting Natadrol in the header, as I was stoked initially to run the Natadrol and decided to stop.
  25. New Member
    Henman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    11.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Just curious, but how long had you experienced the painful urination before you stopped taking Natadrol? Also, what did your dosing scheme look like?
    About three days, I know it was not much or severe but I decided to to be rather safe than sorry. I was dosing 6 a day split in three doses.
  26. Senior Member
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Rep Power
    1387
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    55.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Henman View Post
    About three days, I know it was not much or severe but I decided to to be rather safe than sorry. I was dosing 6 a day split in three doses.
    Hmm, based on your statement, I don't think you gave Natadrol a fair evaluation. While I can certainly understand your safety concerns, why not lower the dosage first then reassess the situation? Also, labeling Natadrol as a ineffective "wonder pill" is a bit ridiculous given the surrounding circumstances...
  27. Advanced Member
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    371
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Lean Xtreme is The Best Cortisol Control and NON Stim Fat-burner ever you will love them.
    How long can you stay on lean xtreme??? What is the BEST dosing protocol and for how long??
  28. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8382
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    How long can you stay on lean xtreme??? What is the BEST dosing protocol and for how long??
    We generally recommend 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, but i have conducted an eight-week cycle with great success.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  29. Advanced Member
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    371
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    We generally recommend 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, but i have conducted an eight-week cycle with great success.
    what does the dosing look like for either??
  30. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8382
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    what does the dosing look like for either??
    Dosing never changes.

    1 cap upon waking.
    1 cap 4hrs later.
    1 cap approx 12hrs after the first.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  31. Advanced Member
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    371
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Dosing never changes.

    1 cap upon waking.
    1 cap 4hrs later.
    1 cap approx 12hrs after the first.
    so you don't taper down at the end to prevent rebound??
  32. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8382
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    so you don't taper down at the end to prevent rebound??
    There is no rebound. The body just goes back to normal.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  33. Advanced Member
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    371
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    There is no rebound. The body just goes back to normal.
    oh great! i have heard otherwise from sevral ppl on the board...Because your cortisol is suppressed then if you down ramp down the dose it could rebound like an AI would do
  34. New Member
    Henman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    11.97%

    Strength was way up last night (I guess confidence as well), I am going into week 5 of six, I usually do not dumbell press over 45Kg without a spot, but actually went a bit heavier by myself. This is on a almost zero carb intake during the week and I must admit I cheat every weekend akmost to a point that I wan't to give up on Mondays.
    I added Lean Xtreme in the mix this week and hope to see some additional leaning towards next week some time, I am doing quite a bit of cardio and my waist has come down 9 cm since the start of the run. I will be done in around two weeks and then of to the Cook Islands, Rarotonga, once back I am ready for a big bulk, can't wait might look into Triazole with some D-Aspartic next time, otherwise I will just go for AX again.
  35. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8382
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Henman View Post
    Strength was way up last night (I guess confidence as well), I am going into week 5 of six, I usually do not dumbell press over 45Kg without a spot, but actually went a bit heavier by myself. This is on a almost zero carb intake during the week and I must admit I cheat every weekend akmost to a point that I wan't to give up on Mondays.
    I added Lean Xtreme in the mix this week and hope to see some additional leaning towards next week some time, I am doing quite a bit of cardio and my waist has come down 9 cm since the start of the run. I will be done in around two weeks and then of to the Cook Islands, Rarotonga, once back I am ready for a big bulk, can't wait might look into Triazole with some D-Aspartic next time, otherwise I will just go for AX again.
    Sweet! Remember, a cheat day can be very beneficial for a diet!

    The cheap price on Triazole is only during the pre-sale. I expect it will go up to Activate Xtreme's price after that.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  36. Senior Member
    gwls's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    1185
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Henman View Post
    About three days, I know it was not much or severe but I decided to to be rather safe than sorry. I was dosing 6 a day split in three doses.
    Currently nearing the end of my 8 week Natadrol run, up to 12 a day now - no sides whatsoever UNLESS massive strength and great recomp can be counted as sides...

    Will be looking to run lean xtreme during my PCT along with Form and SWOLE...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:34 PM
  2. Formadrol Extreme and Activate Extreme
    By saggy321 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 04:40 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:04 AM
  4. combining activate extreme and diesel test extreme
    By earlsarmet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 09:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in