Natadrol - The Joys of knowing Activate Extreme

Henman

Awards
Nope this is not a Natadrol thread......

I did however bin my Natadrol this week after developing mild sides and walking past a bottle of DS AX.

I run an online store in New Zealand and we are the only guys in NZ that stock DS supplements, I have been preaching AX forever, but for some reason never used it over the last 2 years. I guess it is because I fell for the latest wonder pill. As I was walking past the bottle I though, "you idiot, stick to what you know is working".

Needless to say I checked out a bottle from the store and a few seconds later the seal was broken. This was two days ago and off course no results yet, at the moment just a big smile and knowing the following:

Day 4 - Better Sleep
Day 9 until done - Better Sex drive, much stronger in the gym, possible BF decrease, Lean Mass gains (around 4 Lbs for me) and a much fuller look in an out of the gym.
I know this cause I have experienced this twice before...

Thanks DS, a solid product will stay solid for years to come like this one has proven

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support. Thats exactly how we feel about it too. The "new best thing" always seems to come around but one form of ACTX or another has consistently been in the top of the category for over 5 years. That shows just how good the formula is, that it can stay at the top for so long and with so many companies trying to copy it but failing.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - Better Sleep
Day 9 until done - Better Sex drive, much stronger in the gym, possible BF decrease, Lean Mass gains (around 4 Lbs for me) and a much fuller look in an out of the gym.

Thanks DS, a solid product will stay solid for years to come like this one has proven
Good to hear of solid results. I just opened my bottle of AX a few minutes ago and plan on starting it tomorrow morning.

How would you rate the BF loss as compared to a PH like H-drol?(that is if you've ever tried PH's)
I am looking for a test booster to assist with my attempt at a cut for the summer and my lethargy has been terrible for about the past week or so.

Also, did you experience any boost in energy while using AX? Just curious cause I ran 17-HD a while back with great results and am hoping to have at least the same, if not better results with AX.

Thanks
TheBreeze

Henman

Awards
I did a short SD cycle from which there was no related bf loss of course (ate like a mofo), bf loss I would say is an added benefit of AX and not the primary reason for me, maybe 1% if all stays the same, I will be throwing in Lean Xtreme this week sometime which I know is not happy with fat around the midsection, these two together will be kind of a mini recomp while getting the earlier mentioned benefits.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I did a short SD cycle from which there was no related bf loss of course (ate like a mofo), bf loss I would say is an added benefit of AX and not the primary reason for me, maybe 1% if all stays the same, I will be throwing in Lean Xtreme this week sometime which I know is not happy with fat around the midsection, these two together will be kind of a mini recomp while getting the earlier mentioned benefits.
Right on. Keep us posted with what you think of the Lean Xtreme. Ive heard lots about it but have yet to try it. However, shedding abdominal BF always sounds like a good plan to me.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lean Xtreme is The Best Cortisol Control and NON Stim Fat-burner ever you will love them.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to stack AX + Triazole!!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
We are trying to get it done as fast as possible. I know everyone is waiting for it.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Nope this is not a Natadrol thread......

I did however bin my Natadrol this week after developing mild sides and walking past a bottle of DS AX.

I run an online store in New Zealand and we are the only guys in NZ that stock DS supplements, I have been preaching AX forever, but for some reason never used it over the last 2 years. I guess it is because I fell for the latest wonder pill. As I was walking past the bottle I though, "you idiot, stick to what you know is working".

Needless to say I checked out a bottle from the store and a few seconds later the seal was broken. This was two days ago and off course no results yet, at the moment just a big smile and knowing the following:

Day 4 - Better Sleep

Sorry to hear about your Natadrol experience, but seriously, thanks for the support!

I want to stack AX + Triazole!!
Back of the line, buddy! ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your Natadrol experience, but seriously, thanks for the support!

Back of the line, buddy! ;)
:rasp:

Henman

Awards
Around day 9 now, even though I am dieting, I started lifting the same weights over the last two nights than when I was bulking, strength is back, in training aggression is over the top, training partner asked me on Wednesday how can your arms be exploding when on extremely low carbs?, ...., Lean Extreme didn't show up on this shipment , we will get new stock again in two weeks, damn, can't wait to add it to the mix

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Around day 9 now, even though I am dieting, I started lifting the same weights over the last two nights than when I was bulking, strength is back, in training aggression is over the top, training partner asked me on Wednesday how can your arms be exploding when on extremely low carbs?, ...., Lean Extreme didn't show up on this shipment , we will get new stock again in two weeks, damn, can't wait to add it to the mix
Great to hear, keep us updated!

Henman

Awards
Strength is way up, I am doing my max weight again while being on extremely low carbs, also had two comment in the gym of: looking fuller on low carbs?

Anyway that's it, this is what I was expecting anyway

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Strength is way up, I am doing my max weight again while being on extremely low carbs, also had two comment in the gym of: looking fuller on low carbs?

Anyway that's it, this is what I was expecting anyway
Results are sounding quite typical of a cycle of Activate Xtreme so far!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see how one could even attempt to compare Natadrol to AX. They're totally different products, and actually stack very well together.

But whatever. Nobody listens anyways.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4lbs of lean mass gained in 9 days off of a natty test booster? WUH?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What happened with the Natadrol regarding sides? I haven't heard much about negative sides so very curious.

Irish is correct these products are not similar and would compliment each other. AX is a good supplement for sure and would go well with Natadrol or during PCT keeping gains going.

I do have to ask, why put Natadrol in your title of your thread like that when not a Natadrol thread? Are you intentionally trying to give bad publicity to the product? I can see mentioning you had some sides with Natadrol but why put it in your thread title unless you have an agenda?

Last edited:

Henman

Awards
What happened with the Natadrol regarding sides? I haven't heard much about negative sides so very curious.

Irish is correct these products are not similar and would compliment each other. AX is a good supplement for sure and would go well with Natadrol or during PCT keeping gains going.

I do have to ask, why put Natadrol in your title of your thread like that when not a Natadrol thread? Are you intentionally trying to give bad publicity to the product? I can see mentioning you had some sides with Natadrol but why put it in your thread title unless you have an agenda?
I understand your question.....first of all I was not comparing at all, I was just saying that in this case I should have sticked to something I knew. I was just trying to be honest here, please note I also sell Natadrol so bad publicity would not be a good idea. Sides was slight pain when urinating. I know there could be some questions on how it was used, if there was pre existing conditions etc, so yes it was used as directed and no previous conditions, bottom line is it is the first time ever I felt this.

After being dissapointed and having to stop the Nata I was exicted to use the AX and shared it on the DS board for people more interested in DS, was this thread in the LG forum I guess that would have changed the picture a bit.

Anyway strength was up a bit again last night when doing chest.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I understand your question.....first of all I was not comparing at all, I was just saying that in this case I should have sticked to something I knew. I was just trying to be honest here, please note I also sell Natadrol so bad publicity would not be a good idea. Sides was slight pain when urinating. I know there could be some questions on how it was used, if there was pre existing conditions etc, so yes it was used as directed and no previous conditions, bottom line is it is the first time ever I felt this.

After being dissapointed and having to stop the Nata I was exicted to use the AX and shared it on the DS board for people more interested in DS, was this thread in the LG forum I guess that would have changed the picture a bit.

Anyway strength was up a bit again last night when doing chest.
I didn't think you were comparing so much as thought it was weird you chose to highlight Natadrol in a seemingly negative aspect using it in the title/opening statements when it wasn't what was being logged. Searches pull up from titles first so it doesn't really matter what section it is placed in if someone searches for Natadrol that will pop up. That is how IC found it searching for Natadrol threads... You obviously knew that because the first sentence after was "Nope this is not a Natadrol thread."

Either way, Sorry to hear you were having issues urinating, that sucks. Good luck with the current run Bro! You have a good product there to work with.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, but how long had you experienced the painful urination before you stopped taking Natadrol? Also, what did your dosing scheme look like?

Henman

Awards
MrKleen, I can see where you are coming from, I guess it was due to the dissapointment that I felt like putting Natadrol in the header, as I was stoked initially to run the Natadrol and decided to stop.

Henman

Awards
Just curious, but how long had you experienced the painful urination before you stopped taking Natadrol? Also, what did your dosing scheme look like?
About three days, I know it was not much or severe but I decided to to be rather safe than sorry. I was dosing 6 a day split in three doses.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
About three days, I know it was not much or severe but I decided to to be rather safe than sorry. I was dosing 6 a day split in three doses.
Hmm, based on your statement, I don't think you gave Natadrol a fair evaluation. While I can certainly understand your safety concerns, why not lower the dosage first then reassess the situation? Also, labeling Natadrol as a ineffective "wonder pill" is a bit ridiculous given the surrounding circumstances...

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Lean Xtreme is The Best Cortisol Control and NON Stim Fat-burner ever you will love them.
How long can you stay on lean xtreme??? What is the BEST dosing protocol and for how long??

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
There is no rebound. The body just goes back to normal.
oh great! i have heard otherwise from sevral ppl on the board...Because your cortisol is suppressed then if you down ramp down the dose it could rebound like an AI would do

Henman

Awards
Strength was way up last night (I guess confidence as well), I am going into week 5 of six, I usually do not dumbell press over 45Kg without a spot, but actually went a bit heavier by myself. This is on a almost zero carb intake during the week and I must admit I cheat every weekend akmost to a point that I wan't to give up on Mondays. :)
I added Lean Xtreme in the mix this week and hope to see some additional leaning towards next week some time, I am doing quite a bit of cardio and my waist has come down 9 cm since the start of the run. I will be done in around two weeks and then of to the Cook Islands, Rarotonga, once back I am ready for a big bulk, can't wait might look into Triazole with some D-Aspartic next time, otherwise I will just go for AX again.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Strength was way up last night (I guess confidence as well), I am going into week 5 of six, I usually do not dumbell press over 45Kg without a spot, but actually went a bit heavier by myself. This is on a almost zero carb intake during the week and I must admit I cheat every weekend akmost to a point that I wan't to give up on Mondays. :)
I added Lean Xtreme in the mix this week and hope to see some additional leaning towards next week some time, I am doing quite a bit of cardio and my waist has come down 9 cm since the start of the run. I will be done in around two weeks and then of to the Cook Islands, Rarotonga, once back I am ready for a big bulk, can't wait might look into Triazole with some D-Aspartic next time, otherwise I will just go for AX again.
Sweet! Remember, a cheat day can be very beneficial for a diet!

The cheap price on Triazole is only during the pre-sale. I expect it will go up to Activate Xtreme's price after that.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Currently nearing the end of my 8 week Natadrol run, up to 12 a day now - no sides whatsoever UNLESS massive strength and great recomp can be counted as sides...

Will be looking to run lean xtreme during my PCT along with Form and SWOLE...