Natadrol - The Joys of knowing Activate Extreme

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Dosing never changes.

1 cap upon waking.
    1 cap 4hrs later.
    1 cap approx 12hrs after the first.
    so you don't taper down at the end to prevent rebound??

2. Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    so you don't taper down at the end to prevent rebound??
    There is no rebound. The body just goes back to normal.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    There is no rebound. The body just goes back to normal.
    oh great! i have heard otherwise from sevral ppl on the board...Because your cortisol is suppressed then if you down ramp down the dose it could rebound like an AI would do

4. Strength was way up last night (I guess confidence as well), I am going into week 5 of six, I usually do not dumbell press over 45Kg without a spot, but actually went a bit heavier by myself. This is on a almost zero carb intake during the week and I must admit I cheat every weekend akmost to a point that I wan't to give up on Mondays.
    I added Lean Xtreme in the mix this week and hope to see some additional leaning towards next week some time, I am doing quite a bit of cardio and my waist has come down 9 cm since the start of the run. I will be done in around two weeks and then of to the Cook Islands, Rarotonga, once back I am ready for a big bulk, can't wait might look into Triazole with some D-Aspartic next time, otherwise I will just go for AX again.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Henman View Post
    Strength was way up last night (I guess confidence as well), I am going into week 5 of six, I usually do not dumbell press over 45Kg without a spot, but actually went a bit heavier by myself. This is on a almost zero carb intake during the week and I must admit I cheat every weekend akmost to a point that I wan't to give up on Mondays.
    I added Lean Xtreme in the mix this week and hope to see some additional leaning towards next week some time, I am doing quite a bit of cardio and my waist has come down 9 cm since the start of the run. I will be done in around two weeks and then of to the Cook Islands, Rarotonga, once back I am ready for a big bulk, can't wait might look into Triazole with some D-Aspartic next time, otherwise I will just go for AX again.
    Sweet! Remember, a cheat day can be very beneficial for a diet!

The cheap price on Triazole is only during the pre-sale. I expect it will go up to Activate Xtreme's price after that.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Henman View Post
    About three days, I know it was not much or severe but I decided to to be rather safe than sorry. I was dosing 6 a day split in three doses.
    Currently nearing the end of my 8 week Natadrol run, up to 12 a day now - no sides whatsoever UNLESS massive strength and great recomp can be counted as sides...

Will be looking to run lean xtreme during my PCT along with Form and SWOLE...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:34 PM
  2. Formadrol Extreme and Activate Extreme
    By saggy321 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 04:40 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:04 AM
  4. combining activate extreme and diesel test extreme
    By earlsarmet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0