What is Triazole™?

Page 8 of 9 First ... 36789 Last
  1. Registered User
    TheBreeze's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    657
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    Spot on..

    I'll post up a log on here.. I havent reviewed anything over here in a looong time. Ill probably just keep it in the DS area though, the PCT part anyway.
    A lot of people tend to be skeptical when a company rep logs their own product.
    Yeah, that makes perfect sense. I wasn't even totally sure if you were a DS rep or not, but I had a feeling you were since you're so knowledgeable regarding their products.

    But I will keep a look out for this log, it will mostly likely be helpful to one such as myself.

  2. Registered User
    Superpippo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    239
    Answers
    0


    sounds interesting.
  3. Registered User
    ohiostate2827's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    784
    Answers
    0


    on my second day...havent noticed anything just yet
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Big_Tom(tk)'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    446
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    on my second day...havent noticed anything just yet
    Are you possibly doing a log?
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

    www.GetDS.com
  5. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    on my second day...havent noticed anything just yet
    Give it a few days for the brain to register the aromatase inhibition (well, technically it registers the lowered estrogen levels).
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  6. Registered User
    ohiostate2827's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    784
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Give it a few days for the brain to register the aromatase inhibition (well, technically it registers the lowered estrogen levels).
    on my fourth day and the boys are starting to ache in a good way..should get a log started
  7. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0


    Like as in recovery after shut down hows libido
  8. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    on my fourth day and the boys are starting to ache in a good way..should get a log started
    One of the guys testing the product had elevated test levels in as quick as 5 days. You seem to be right on schedule.
  9. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0


    Dami can't wait to use activate and triazole
  10. Registered User
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Answers
    0


    Any word from the guy using this as PCT? What was he running btw? Was it posted or is my memory playing tricks on me?

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  11. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Any word from the guy using this as PCT? What was he running btw? Was it posted or is my memory playing tricks on me?

    //CC
    I'll get Matt to email him for a current mood update but so far he has mentioned of how great he feels compared to previous PCT experiences.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  12. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0


    2 more weeeeeeeeeeks!
  13. Registered User
    Big_Tom(tk)'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    446
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Any word from the guy using this as PCT? What was he running btw? Was it posted or is my memory playing tricks on me?

    //CC
    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    I'll get Matt to email him for a current mood update but so far he has mentioned of how great he feels compared to previous PCT experiences.
    I talked to him today. He said he's still doing great in the gym and feels great!

    He did say that he sent Matt an update too. So Im sure you'll get a more in depth response when Matt can make it in.
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

    www.GetDS.com
  14. Registered User
    jcalvert86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    294
    Answers
    0


    Did a short M1t cycle 2 weeks at 10mg a day.. was definately shut down as I can feel it when the balls start aching somethin fierce for a day or two.

    One week into pct with triazole, testopro and tcf-1... balls were achin again 4days into pct and back to normal size at 1 week.
  15. Registered User
    bcblink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    What would be the best way to dose Triazole + Activate Xtreme + Lean Xtreme after a 4 week epi cycle? I've got two bottles of each.
  16. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Did a short M1t cycle 2 weeks at 10mg a day.. was definately shut down as I can feel it when the balls start aching somethin fierce for a day or two.

    One week into pct with triazole, testopro and tcf-1... balls were achin again 4days into pct and back to normal size at 1 week.
    We've had two blood work testers show increases of testosterone to the tune of 100% by days four and five. Granted, these guys weren't in PCT but it goes too show why you'd be feeling like this so soon.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  17. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bcblink View Post
    What would be the best way to dose Triazole + Activate Xtreme + Lean Xtreme after a 4 week epi cycle? I've got two bottles of each.
    Switch up the order of Triazole and Activate Xtreme shown on this chart.

    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  18. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,557
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Here is one. This is one of our testers lipid panels done after he'd used Triazole when he got his final TT/FT/E numbers. As you can see, all parameters are within the healthy ranges.

    Haven't checked this site in a while. Anyway that looks good, but I'd like to see what his lipids were before he started. I don't know maybe I'm just paranoid.
  19. Registered User
    jrkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    950
    Answers
    0


    Matt/Robboe,

    I just skimmed through this thread, so I apologize if I missed it, but is there any anti-cortisol activity with this product?

    Thanks
  20. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jrkarp View Post
    Matt/Robboe,

    I just skimmed through this thread, so I apologize if I missed it, but is there any anti-cortisol activity with this product?

    Thanks
    Nothing significant or direct that any science points out.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  21. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0


    I would think any increases in test result in lower cortisol....
  22. Registered User
    TheBreeze's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    657
    Answers
    0


    Its been a while since Ive done much research but I havent seen the Epistane log with all DS pct in this section. I ask because such a log would be extremely beneficial for someone as myself. If anyone knows of this log please PM me or post here.

    I am hoping to get through a 4-6 meek Estane cycle using only Triazole, AX and LX if at all possible. I have tamox citrate on hand but am a little uneasy to use it as it cause severe aggression in my Pmag PCT.

    If anyone has any input or experience with such a cycle and PCT please post away.

    Thanks
  23. Registered User
    defy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    59
    Answers
    0


    I've been on the TLA stack for almost 4 weeks now on a cut. Within the first week, I saw a noticeable decrease in size of my gyno/pseudogyno, enough that the gf noticed (maybe 20-25% smaller). Aside from that, I'm getting much leaner with visible recomp effects.

    My current dosage is (@~215 lbs):
    Triazole: 4/day (2 morning/2 evening)
    Lean Xtreme: 3/day (1/1/1)
    Activate Xtreme: 4/day (2 morning/2 evening)

    I'm hoping my cutting diet another 4-5 weeks coupled with the lowered estrogen from Triazole/AX will burn away those chest and thigh fat deposits.

    I'm tempted to increase my dosage on Triazole to 5/day with 2 waking/1 (after 4 hours)/2 before bed. I would then taper down my daily dosage for the last few weeks just to be safe.

    Any problems with increasing my Triazole dose to 5 or even 6 caps/day?
  24. Registered User
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Answers
    0


    Isn't 6 caps / day maximum recommended dose?

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  25. Registered User
    defy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    59
    Answers
    0


    Just read the bottle and it says 3-4 caps per day in 2 split doses.
  26. Registered User
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Answers
    0


    I read somewhere that 6 caps was the max dose

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/d...ease-caps.html

    Triazole Directions:

    As a dietary supplement, take 3-4 capsules per day divided into two separate doses. Do not exceed 6 capsules per day. For best results, use for 4 to 8 weeks. Do not exceed 8 weeks of continuous use.


    There it is.
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  27. Registered User
    defy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    59
    Answers
    0


    Good call, I'll give that a try. Any suggestions on the dose/timing?

    3x morning, 3x evening
    or
    2x after waking 2x 6 hours later, 2x before bed
  28. Registered User
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by defy View Post
    Good call, I'll give that a try. Any suggestions on the dose/timing?

    3x morning, 3x evening
    or
    2x after waking 2x 6 hours later, 2x before bed
    Personally I would go with the 3/3 protocol

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  29. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0


    I would start with a 2/2 dosing for the first week and see how you respond. If that gets the job done then why use more. The bottle will last longer too.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  30. Registered User
    defy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    59
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Personally I would go with the 3/3 protocol

    //CC
    Thanks, just started this dosage as of yesterday (3/3).

    Good to see a Finn around. I've been to Helsinki a few times, froze my ass off but I always a great time

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I would start with a 2/2 dosing for the first week and see how you respond. If that gets the job done then why use more. The bottle will last longer too.
    I've done 2/2 for about 4 weeks now. Triazole is more of a last ditch effort on my pubertal gyno/pseudogyno that I've had for years. I've cut as low as 175ish lbs years ago, and around 11-12% fat. I was heavily considering letro/nolva or forma, but jumped on the chance of something less extreme (Triazole).

    As I understand it, the regular dosage is to help curb estrogen and raise test. For my usage, I think I'd need a little more dosing to help break up estrogen-induced fatty tissue (with proper diet and cardio). The AX is also useful to keep prolactin in check.

    Overall, this has been an amazing stack. I've had great workouts with amazing focus and pumps. There is definitely a great recomp effect going on, as I'm hovering around the same weight but getting leaner in the waist and all over (side stitches and abs are coming through).

    Even with no real drop in weight, I've seen a sizeable reduction in my chest tissue. That leads me to believe I'm having a great recomp effect, as well as hormonally controlling the pseudogyno.

    I really hope this effect stays after I stop dosing Triazole.
  31. Registered User
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by defy View Post
    Thanks, just started this dosage as of yesterday (3/3).

    Good to see a Finn around. I've been to Helsinki a few times, froze my ass off but I always a great time
    Nice, didn't know you had visited Helsinki
    It's freezing in Finland again so I recommend visiting during summer next time

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  32. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by defy View Post
    I've been on the TLA stack for almost 4 weeks now on a cut. Within the first week, I saw a noticeable decrease in size of my gyno/pseudogyno, enough that the gf noticed (maybe 20-25% smaller). Aside from that, I'm getting much leaner with visible recomp effects.

    My current dosage is (@~215 lbs):
    Triazole: 4/day (2 morning/2 evening)
    Lean Xtreme: 3/day (1/1/1)
    Activate Xtreme: 4/day (2 morning/2 evening)

    I'm hoping my cutting diet another 4-5 weeks coupled with the lowered estrogen from Triazole/AX will burn away those chest and thigh fat deposits.

    I'm tempted to increase my dosage on Triazole to 5/day with 2 waking/1 (after 4 hours)/2 before bed. I would then taper down my daily dosage for the last few weeks just to be safe.

    Any problems with increasing my Triazole dose to 5 or even 6 caps/day?
    If you want to try 6 caps/day to see how it effects your gyno then by all means, but do not exceed that dose.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  33. Registered User
    ntornado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    183
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    If you want to try 6 caps/day to see how it effects your gyno then by all means, but do not exceed that dose.
    I can back this up.

    I went at 4 caps for 2 weeks then increased to 6 caps to see how it would feel and my joints have dried right up. My knees were making music when squatting.

    Time to up the glucosamine and fish oils.
  34. Registered User
    passenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0


    I was wondering why did you put curcumin in triazole? I've read that curcumin degrades androgen receptors.
  35. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by passenger View Post
    I was wondering why did you put curcumin in triazole? I've read that curcumin degrades androgen receptors.
    The research into curcumin and androgen receptors is actually quite positive, showing that it can potentially be an anticarcingogen. Particularly in prostate tissue.
  36. BBB
    BBB is offline
    Registered User
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,866
    Answers
    0


    Does Triazole have a diuretic effect? I seem to urinating more frequently than usual?
  37. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Does Triazole have a diuretic effect? I seem to urinating more frequently than usual?
    In some people it does. Not everyone has reported this though.
  38. BBB
    BBB is offline
    Registered User
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,866
    Answers
    0


    On a more positive note, it seems to have lowered my blood pressure. Is this common?
  39. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,988
    Answers
    0


    Estrogen holds water. With lowered estrogen levels you hold less water. I'll pee 3 times a night if I take too much of an AI. Triazole makes me pee more often and gives me wood more often
  40. Registered User
    ken22's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    117
    Answers
    0


    This is already out
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Triazole by itself
    By CrabJab212 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 02:39 PM
  2. Triazole in PCT for SD?
    By enhanced in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 01:28 PM
  3. Triazole and I
    By sluggy in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 09:11 AM
  4. Triazole Q
    By lmessi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 12:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in