What is Triazole™?

Page 8 of 12 First ... 678910 ... Last

1. Guys, Tom's bloodwork for his 4 week Triazole + Activate Xtreme stack came back in. To say they are impressive is an understatement.

His TOTAL TESTOSTERONE went from 625 to 1032!!
    His FREE TESTOSTERONE went from 74.9 to 148.1!!

Docs below:

Before

After
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

2. Now that are some impressive results!! Would be awesome to see results from someone who is completely shut down from a PH cycle and used this for PCT

I think those results would also be quite impressive..

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Now that are some impressive results!! Would be awesome to see results from someone who is completely shut down from a PH cycle and used this for PCT

//CC
    IIRC we have a guy using Triazole as PCT but i'm not sure if he is getting bloodwork done.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

4. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Now that are some impressive results!! Would be awesome to see results from someone who is completely shut down from a PH cycle and used this for PCT

//CC
    Im (almost) positive we will be getting blood work from a scenario like this..
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com

5. I'd log it if you guys wanted another guinea pig. Blood work and all!
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
    •   

6. Ill stack this after clomid and nolva

7. Geez, are these numbers the "real deal Holyfield"??? I have been out of commission with my training but I've had a lot to do deal with the last couple of months. But I am back and ready to roll. When I'm not training at least a good 3-5 days a week, I practically don't use anything; usually just whey and multis. I do this because over the last couple of months, I've started to see that my body can actually develop and grow pretty well without using a lot of supps.

What has really surprised me was the fact that I was doing very well using ONLY and ONLY Purple Wraath and MST's Cordygen5 and CU-VO2. Actually not that I think about it, well is an understatement. I honestly now believe your diet is without a doubt the #1 playing factor. I wish I would've logged some of this progress because I really now want to show some of you guys how easy it is and insane the results are by eating the simplest foods. Give me just a little more time and once I have everything settled, I will make sure to start logging.

But with all that said, are those numbers for real??? Since running Activate Xtreme, I knew DS was a solid company. Although I have nothing against LX, I stopped using running it because 1) like I said, I've really noticed that my body actually develops very well when I'm not stacking a whole bunch of supps.

And 2) I know I may get flamed here but I don't consider LX non-hormonal, and that goes for almost any cortisol supp out there. I still remember the first time I ran LX. It was literally the best recomp I've ever experienced, ever. No fat-reducing supp worked the way LX did and then I understood why as I became more interested in how things work. But obviously this isn't the time and place for it.

So now you guys are probably all thinking, "WTF is this dude doing in here then?", right? Well it's simple, I have longed for an all natural AI to come into play. For a couple of years now I have been yearning to run an AI, but I just feel like I would keep "downgrading" myself if I picked up a steroidal one. I mean I hear so many great things about them but just can't go that route. Again, don't take it the wrong way to those who do use them, but I feel like there is a line for me and I can get the look I want by not crossing that line.

With all this said, if these numbers are true then that's F'N solid. Has anyone here ever took blood tests before and after a PH/DS cycle, at least recently?

I would love to see a chart from someone's PH/DS cycle and then a chart from someone's (preferably the same person) non-hormonal cycle (ActX or MassFX or DTHC, etc.) and then compare.

I have faith in DS and their products, even if I don't use all of them. But since I've been out of the game for a couple months I really don't know any of the new products that actually have good credit; my last order was in February. I now try incorporate only the things that work within my system. Aside from my diet being very strict, I only use EAAs/BCAAs, MST's cordyceps products, whey/casein, EFAs, and a multi. These 5 are a staple in my arsenal now and will not change, EVER.

In a simple world, I would just need those 5 supps to keep me going but of course we all like to have fun and are curious. Which is why I am very much thinking towards an Activate Xtreme and Triazole run; two of each for 8 full weeks with blood work pre and post. Last time I got ActX, I regrettably only got 1 bottle; big mistake because the benefits started reaping at about the end of the 3rd week (man, those dreams were awesome).

With all of this said, thank you DS for bringing what I've been wanting to the market for awhile; a non-hormonal AI. It has been worth the time and wait. Again, I hope didn't offend anyone with anything I have said. I could go on for days and love talking about things of this nature but who enjoys reading that, right? haha

8. Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    Geez, are these numbers the "real deal Holyfield"??? I have been out of commission with my training but I've had a lot to do deal with the last couple of months. But I am back and ready to roll. When I'm not training at least a good 3-5 days a week, I practically don't use anything; usually just whey and multis. I do this because over the last couple of months, I've started to see that my body can actually develop and grow pretty well without using a lot of supps.

What has really surprised me was the fact that I was doing very well using ONLY and ONLY Purple Wraath and MST's Cordygen5 and CU-VO2. Actually not that I think about it, well is an understatement. I honestly now believe your diet is without a doubt the #1 playing factor. I wish I would've logged some of this progress because I really now want to show some of you guys how easy it is and insane the results are by eating the simplest foods. Give me just a little more time and once I have everything settled, I will make sure to start logging.

But with all that said, are those numbers for real??? Since running Activate Xtreme, I knew DS was a solid company. Although I have nothing against LX, I stopped using running it because 1) like I said, I've really noticed that my body actually develops very well when I'm not stacking a whole bunch of supps.

And 2) I know I may get flamed here but I don't consider LX non-hormonal, and that goes for almost any cortisol supp out there. I still remember the first time I ran LX. It was literally the best recomp I've ever experienced, ever. No fat-reducing supp worked the way LX did and then I understood why as I became more interested in how things work. But obviously this isn't the time and place for it.

So now you guys are probably all thinking, "WTF is this dude doing in here then?", right? Well it's simple, I have longed for an all natural AI to come into play. For a couple of years now I have been yearning to run an AI, but I just feel like I would keep "downgrading" myself if I picked up a steroidal one. I mean I hear so many great things about them but just can't go that route. Again, don't take it the wrong way to those who do use them, but I feel like there is a line for me and I can get the look I want by not crossing that line.

With all this said, if these numbers are true then that's F'N solid. Has anyone here ever took blood tests before and after a PH/DS cycle, at least recently?

I would love to see a chart from someone's PH/DS cycle and then a chart from someone's (preferably the same person) non-hormonal cycle (ActX or MassFX or DTHC, etc.) and then compare.

I have faith in DS and their products, even if I don't use all of them. But since I've been out of the game for a couple months I really don't know any of the new products that actually have good credit; my last order was in February. I now try incorporate only the things that work within my system. Aside from my diet being very strict, I only use EAAs/BCAAs, MST's cordyceps products, whey/casein, EFAs, and a multi. These 5 are a staple in my arsenal now and will not change, EVER.

In a simple world, I would just need those 5 supps to keep me going but of course we all like to have fun and are curious. Which is why I am very much thinking towards an Activate Xtreme and Triazole run; two of each for 8 full weeks with blood work pre and post. Last time I got ActX, I regrettably only got 1 bottle; big mistake because the benefits started reaping at about the end of the 3rd week (man, those dreams were awesome).

With all of this said, thank you DS for bringing what I've been wanting to the market for awhile; a non-hormonal AI. It has been worth the time and wait. Again, I hope didn't offend anyone with anything I have said. I could go on for days and love talking about things of this nature but who enjoys reading that, right? haha

The blood work is for real. I picked mine up from the Doc yesterday.
    I ran Activate Xtreme with Triazole at recommended dose for 4 weeks.

The only test Im waiting on is my Estrogen test' It has not arrived yet. I will be posting those numbers as soon as they come available.
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    IIRC we have a guy using Triazole as PCT but i'm not sure if he is getting bloodwork done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    Im (almost) positive we will be getting blood work from a scenario like this..
    I hope he posts bloodwork on this scenario - I'm very very interested in the facts on this. Please convince him to post the bloodwork IF not please let me know who it is

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    Geez, are these numbers the "real deal Holyfield"??? I have been out of commission with my training but I've had a lot to do deal with the last couple of months. But I am back and ready to roll. When I'm not training at least a good 3-5 days a week, I practically don't use anything; usually just whey and multis. I do this because over the last couple of months, I've started to see that my body can actually develop and grow pretty well without using a lot of supps.

All the blood panels posted in this thread have been 100% legit. We have a couple more coming over the next 4-6 weeks too!
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

11. how much is everyone taking? 4 capsules or 6?

12. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    how much is everyone taking? 4 capsules or 6?
    3-4 is recommended dosing. We don't recommend exceeding this dose.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

13. F that im running this MOFO like 4-6 pills a day
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

14. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Guys, Tom's bloodwork for his 4 week Triazole + Activate Xtreme stack came back in. To say they are impressive is an understatement.

His TOTAL TESTOSTERONE went from 625 to 1032!!
    His FREE TESTOSTERONE went from 74.9 to 148.1!!

Docs below:

Before

After
    hmmm might be worth running this after my stack in a couple months

15. the kids T went to 1000 thats amazing! with supps liek this there really is no use for PH's anymore.
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

16. how are the effects on LBM and fat loss? it would be nice to see some measurements also.

big tom would you say you added any size during the 4 weeks. i know you were cutting but you say you put on 2 pounds whilst losing fat. did you take body fat measurements before/after?

sounds like a nice recomp would you agree?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    the kids T went to 1000 thats amazing! with supps liek this there really is no use for PH's anymore.
    Whats even more impressive is that he still got a significant boost in total test despite his levels already being fairly high!
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

18. Quote Originally Posted by johnnyG View Post
    how are the effects on LBM and fat loss? it would be nice to see some measurements also.

big tom would you say you added any size during the 4 weeks. i know you were cutting but you say you put on 2 pounds whilst losing fat. did you take body fat measurements before/after?

I'll let Tom answer your question when he next gets on, but he was in a large calorie deficit throughout and still set PRs. He has before pics and pics at the two week stage up and in this thread already. I believe he has after pics that he needs to upload to his PC too.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    I'll let Tom answer your question when he next gets on, but he was in a large calorie deficit throughout and still set PRs. He has before pics and pics at the two week stage up and in this thread already. I believe he has after pics that he needs to upload to his PC too.
    I'll save you some time, from page 4: What is Triazole™?
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

20. Quote Originally Posted by johnnyG View Post
    how are the effects on LBM and fat loss? it would be nice to see some measurements also.

I do have the pictures. I will try my hardest to get them up today.

I did not take bf measurements. I did however lean out a little nicely around my waist and abs area. I have also noticed new areas that the veins stick out where they had not before.

Im still 230, so the 2lbs stuck.
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com

21. The pics look ed good

22. Should have more hormone tests for you guys in the next week or so from my run of Triazole + Act-X. Hopefully my results can match Tom's.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    F that im running this MOFO like 4-6 pills a day
    hahahaha just caught this... ONLY you j! lol
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

24. I want results u say m1t 20mg lol im on 30 and anadrol on arm days with a coors or two

25. seriously I do want to try this and I'm a big dude ill think I need 5pills? Reps yeah true?

26. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    seriously I do want to try this and I'm a big dude ill think I need 5pills? Reps yeah true?
    Start with the recommended dose and assess after a week or so.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

27. Do you know if this would be safe to throw into a SERM based PCT?? Like clomid?? My next cycle will be VERY VERY VERY suppressive and I wanna take every precaution and build up a lot of support/pct supps.
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

28. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Do you know if this would be safe to throw into a SERM based PCT?? Like clomid?? My next cycle will be VERY VERY VERY suppressive and I wanna take every precaution and build up a lot of support/pct supps.
    Thats fine.

We actually have a guy using Triazole right now, who has just recently come off an injectable cycle. Empirically, he says so far so good, but he is also getting bloodwork done.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

29. Finally getting Tom's estro panel up to go with the insane total and free test boosts he got. Down 20% which is pretty perfect.

The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Triazole by itself
    By CrabJab212 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 03:39 PM
  2. Triazole in PCT for SD?
    By enhanced in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 3