What is Triazole™?

Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Those results were strictly for Triazole correct? I can't imagine what the addition of ActX would add to this....
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    We certainly hope. You can follow along with a guy running a log on bodyspace here: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/bigTtK

He is running quite a low calorie diet during, so the scale will likely only be going down, but he showed us some progress pics after just two weeks:

His strength is still climbing for the most part.

It is up on some things and holding steady on just about everything else. I checked my weight and after 2 weeks I am actually up 2lbs. 228 at start and Im sitting at 230 even as of yesterday.

Welcome Driven Sports to AM!
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Those results were strictly for Triazole correct? I can't imagine what the addition of ActX would add to this....
    We'll see in a couple weeks. Ill have my post blood work done after running the 2.

I can't wait to use this combo when Im eating closer to 4-5k cals a day. Im getting excited just thinking about it. haha!
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com
    •   

3. Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

4. Hey guys the presale is up on Nutra......please tell me it is not really $67.99 per bottle????

That has got to be a mistype right?

Mr.50

***Edit*** Its not exactly a pre-sale its more of a notice of release at the end of September

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Hey guys the presale is up on Nutra......please tell me it is not really $67.99 per bottle????

Mr.50

***Edit*** Its not exactly a pre-sale its more of a notice of release at the end of September

Matt said it should sell for around the same price as Activate Xtreme.
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Those results were strictly for Triazole correct? I can't imagine what the addition of ActX would add to this....
    Correct those are just for Triazole. Tom will be the first one to post blood work of the stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Hey guys the presale is up on Nutra......please tell me it is not really $67.99 per bottle????

Mr.50

That is the MSRP, I doubt that will be the price. All we have control over is the MSRP.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Correct those are just for Triazole. Tom will be the first one to post blood work of the stack.

That is the MSRP, I doubt that will be the price. All we have control over is the MSRP.
    Ah I see....makes sense...wonder what Nutra will be asking??

Mr.50

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Ah I see....makes sense...wonder what Nutra will be asking??

Mr.50
    Look at the other prices and work out a general pattern. The black text is always the MSRP, the red text always the actual price. The actualy price tends to be 60-75% of the MSRP.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

9. dumb question = what is msrp?
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    dumb question = what is msrp?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suggested_retail_price
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Look at the other prices and work out a general pattern. The black text is always the MSRP, the red text always the actual price. The actualy price tends to be 60-75% of the MSRP.
    Got it. Thanks and I am sure you guys are right. I had a knee jerk reaction...

Mr.50

12. ahhh ok thanks ROBBOE, im def going to use this as my part 2 pct. dude one of the dude who posted pics after just 2 weeks ^ top of the page, looks better after 2 weeks then most ppl who cut for 2 months.
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    ahhh ok thanks ROBBOE, im def going to use this as my part 2 pct. dude one of the dude who posted pics after just 2 weeks ^ top of the page, looks better after 2 weeks then most ppl who cut for 2 months.
    Yeah, he's strong as an ox too!
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

14. Test Subject (T.S.) 02- blood work. "It was great seeing the fat loss aspect of this formula due to the drastically lower estrogen and higher testosterone. It gave a great confidence boost!"

Pre-set taken on

Post estrogen levels went down at least 57%*

Post free testosterone went up 98% and total testosterone went up 75%

*assuming that estrogen went down the min to a level of 49

15. But 70 bucks!! is expensive..

16. IT;S NOT 70$ READ THE WHOLE THREAD!

17. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    But 70 bucks!! is expensive..
    Check post #128...

18. woooooooooooow impressive results! wooow guy went from ****ty 388 to a crazy 700 wooooooow

19. Awesome - thats all I can say

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

20. More info on the formula to be released today!
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

21. subbed

22. Triazole™ also introduces CAPE, an all-natural SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator) found in bee propolis extract. Propolis is a resin that bees use for structural support of their hive, but recent research has shown it to have numerous health benefits. These include reducing inflammation, strengthening the immune system and being excellent for heart health. While propolis contains many constituents, it is only CAPE that was demonstrated to displace estrogen from the estrogen receptor. If CAPE is occupying the estrogen receptor, then the estrogen hormone has no way to bind to it itself making CAPE a novel SERM! In addition, CAPE has been shown to downregulate estrogen receptor expression, or in other words, reduce the amount of estrogen receptors.

One other exciting property of CAPE that has been shown recently in research is its effect inhibiting a highly pro-inflammatory signalling molecule called NF-kB. Scientists are investigating compounds that can achieve this because inhibition of NF-kB signalling has potential therapeutic application in cancer and other inflammatory diseases.

Jung BI, Kim MS, Kim HA, Kim D, Yang J, Her S, Song YS. Caffeic acid phenethyl ester, a component of beehive propolis, is a novel selective estrogen receptor modulator. Phytother Res. 2010 Feb;24(2):295-300.

23. Test Subject 03- blood work taken on 5/15/10 and 6/17/10 "Everything is still great. Strength and aggression have both made noticeable leaps over the past 11 days. Also, I have been in a consistent carb-rich caloric surplus and I'm not holding much water. On ActX, my mood was noticeably different, almost euphoric. Right now I'm not feeling that, but rather, controllable aggression. It might be hard to understand, but it's MUCH better.

Pre set levels of: Est 70 TT 485

Post set levels of: Est <50* TT 717

Estrogen decreased a min. of 30%* and total testosterone increased 48%.

24. Attachment 34439

My sentiments....
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

25. I'm getting anxious!! I have just under 2 weeks left of Triazole/ActX until I get my blood work. I wanna know NOW!! haha
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com

26. I'm pretty excited to give this a run!

I love the science based hype

27. Quote Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Test Subject 03- blood work taken on 5/15/10 and 6/17/10 "Everything is still great. Strength and aggression have both made noticeable leaps over the past 11 days. Also, I have been in a consistent carb-rich caloric surplus and I'm not holding much water. On ActX, my mood was noticeably different, almost euphoric. Right now I'm not feeling that, but rather, controllable aggression. It might be hard to understand, but it's MUCH better.

Pre set levels of: Est 70 TT 485

Post set levels of: Est <50* TT 717

Estrogen decreased a min. of 30%* and total testosterone increased 48%.

Matt there is no potential for a false positive increase in Test with this compound is there? I remember one of the compounds that came out a few years ago (cant remember if it was ATD or what) seemed to have fantastic results on paper but there was a concern that in testing it caused a false positive for elevated test but as a substitute substrate for testosterone.

Mr.50

28. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Matt there is no potential for a false positive increase in Test with this compound is there? I remember one of the compounds that came out a few years ago (cant remember if it was ATD or what) seemed to have fantastic results on paper but there was a concern that in testing it caused a false positive for elevated test but as a substitute substrate for testosterone.

Mr.50
    ATD metabolites caused the false positive. There are no steroidal-structured metabolites from anything in Triazole that will do this.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

29. I'll be testing this with hormone tests in conjunction with Act-X for those interested. Trying to get as much info on this stuff for you guys as possible.

30. Test Subject 07- blood work. "Day 11 update- My mood is better than ever, having had no problems with waking up very early, managing a 10 hour job everyday and then going to workout after or do cardio. My sessions are getting better and better, which is pretty remarkable. Added reps and weight to most compound exercises. I think this product may aid in pumps, but not 100% sure yet."

Pre- set testosterone levels of:

Post total testosterone went up 120% from 407 to 896 and free test went up 257% from 74.3 to 265.2!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Triazole by itself
    By CrabJab212 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 04:39 PM
  2. Triazole in PCT for SD?
    By enhanced in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:28 PM
  3. Triazole and I
    By sluggy in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 26