What is Triazole™?

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Is this featuring products already on the market or will the main ingredient be a new compound?
    Three compounds are totally new.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!


  2. wait so when is it comming out? i still cant find that
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    wait so when is it comming out? i still cant find that
    Dude this came out last week and they sold out, where you been?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  4. HMMMM. . .VERY INTERESTING. . .
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  5. i have been with some mom probably....
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    will it be potent enough for a cycle of test at 700mg?

    in terms of gyno prevention. and keeping it at bay.

    Numbers at this point are a huge deal to me as im starting a cycle in august probably. and if not august then around Xmas time.

    and this would be nice to have as a few bottles. to test it and use it.
    We havent gotten blood work back from someone using 700mgs test and then using this in PCT but I do have blood work from someone using 500mgs a week and the results were exactly what we were looking for. We have around 20 different sets of blood work which Ill start releasing around the end of the week but the biggest jumps in testosterone have been those with already low or suppressed test levels. Going from under 300 to over 500+ range with the avg being around a 100% increase in total test with an avg of 30% drop in estrogen but up to 75% in a couple cases.

    We do think it will keep gyno at bay because of all the different pathway's we attack for estrogen control. With the use of a strong AI, a good anti-estrogen and a SERM plus a couple other cool ideas its would seem to be near impossible to get gyno while using it. Estrogen is definitely controlled even with large increases in testosterone.

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    SERM? im sorry.... did i hear you say its a SERM? In what respects? phytoestrogen?

    theres only one ERa antagonist i know of thats herbal.
    One of the compounds in the formula is a SERM. We arent relying on a single compound to do all of the work since it just doesnt make sense for what should be done during PCT or when controlling estrogen and its related side effects. Our goal was to attack the entire problem and this formula does it.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Is this featuring products already on the market or will the main ingredient be a new compound?
    As Rob said we have 3 new compounds and IMO we have a new use for an older compound. As far as I know its never been used in a product like this, for this specific reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    yes can we use this with T ??????????????? if so! i will order ASAP
    Yes you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    is this some sort of all in one pct?
    That was the goal. To address everything you would want and would use during PCT but also to be stacked with a test booster, used as a stand alone, used if you are someone who has existing estrogen related issue like gyno etc. It was meant to bridge the HUGE gap between effective OTC supplements and prescription strength ingredients. Based on our blood work we think we exceeded our expectations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    i will find a way to gain 20lb of it loll. im jut very in love with AI;s i belive it i the future of LEGAL T booters. DS has alway been quiet the head guy in this department
    And youll see we went above and beyond with this formula. I dont think there is anything lacking in the formula. Expect strength gains, expect lean muscle gains, expect increases in endurance, sex drive, testosterone, free test and expect estrogen to go down.
    And one more thing, we put an excellent liver protectant in the product for those who need to combat estrogen while on cycle, and I dont mean milk thistle. This liver protectant wont inhibit gains.

  7. I am much more interested. Any idea when the profile will be released?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am much more interested. Any idea when the profile will be released?
    Its likely going to start at the end of this week. Id like to release a compound a day or every other day. This way we can highlight it, go over its info, if anyone has any questions etc. Nothing will get lost in the shuffle. In between those days ill release blood work and should be able to do so up until its launch (based on the amount we have and are expecting to come in over the next few weeks).

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    We havent gotten blood work back from someone using 700mgs test and then using this in PCT but I do have blood work from someone using 500mgs a week and the results were exactly what we were looking for. We have around 20 different sets of blood work which Ill start releasing around the end of the week but the biggest jumps in testosterone have been those with already low or suppressed test levels. Going from under 300 to over 500+ range with the avg being around a 100% increase in total test with an avg of 30% drop in estrogen but up to 75% in a couple cases.

    good to hear, i heard all these are all new to the market correct? how long has this been in production before put out. Especially with new ingredients hitting the market, very hard to say the least especially with sending in a New ingredient to be submitted to fda.

    We do think it will keep gyno at bay because of all the different pathway's we attack for estrogen control. With the use of a strong AI, a good anti-estrogen and a SERM plus a couple other cool ideas its would seem to be near impossible to get gyno while using it. Estrogen is definitely controlled even with large increases in testosterone.
    again thats very good, i heard its an analog of letro? what about the issues surrounding the analogs of cialis viagra ect found in some supps like aspire 36. Should we expect this to be off the market soon aswell, id hate to put in sooo much effort into doing something with a OTC supplement just to have it pulled.

    also in terms of a SERM, you didnt really answer, is it a phytoestrogen? ERa/b antagonist agonist? or is it not very selective in tissues. Technically i can say the phyto estrogen in Flax is a SERM, but its not selective. How selective is this, on what receptors are you hitting?


    One of the compounds in the formula is a SERM. We arent relying on a single compound to do all of the work since it just doesnt make sense for what should be done during PCT or when controlling estrogen and its related side effects. Our goal was to attack the entire problem and this formula does it.
    please see my above concerns
    As Rob said we have 3 new compounds and IMO we have a new use for an older compound. As far as I know its never been used in a product like this, for this specific reason.

    Yes you can.

    That was the goal. To address everything you would want and would use during PCT but also to be stacked with a test booster, used as a stand alone, used if you are someone who has existing estrogen related issue like gyno etc. It was meant to bridge the HUGE gap between effective OTC supplements and prescription strength ingredients. Based on our blood work we think we exceeded our expectations.

    And youll see we went above and beyond with this formula. I dont think there is anything lacking in the formula. Expect strength gains, expect lean muscle gains, expect increases in endurance, sex drive, testosterone, free test and expect estrogen to go down.
    And one more thing, we put an excellent liver protectant in the product for those who need to combat estrogen while on cycle, and I dont mean milk thistle. This liver protectant wont inhibit gains.
    Im prone to gyno, and i have it. so im hoping it does what you say it does in terms of numbers/percentages used.

    not trying to sound like a ****, but im just weary when i see something marketed as a SERM, and when you analog a prescription breast cancer drug in a supplement.

  10. Its not an analog of Letro, it is an AI that is of similar strength and structure as Letro but is not illegal nor can I see how it can be pulled from the market. Its not a drug which is what the analogs of viagra being used were and its why they should never been used to begin with which is why they were pulled. That is not the case with pZole(tm) (the AI compound in Traizole).

    The SERM is selective and in the tissues/ receptors we want. Im not really giving much info out on it cause Im not quite ready to release the ingredients. If I give out too much data the pubmed ninjas will be all over it. I can say it is specifically called a SERM in the research. This isnt something like trans-res where everyone wants to call it a SERM but has no actual science to back that up. This is described as a SERM, which is one of the reasons we decided on using it.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Its not an analog of Letro, it is an AI that is of similar strength and structure as Letro but is not illegal nor can I see how it can be pulled from the market. The analogs of viagra being used should never been used to begin with which is why they were pulled. That is not the case with pZole(tm) (the AI compound in Traizole).

    The SERM is selective and in the tissues/ receptors we want. Im not really giving much info out on it cause Im not quite ready to release the ingredients. If I give out too much data the pubmed ninjas will be all over it. I can say it is specifically called a SERM in the research. This isnt something like trans-res where everyone wants to call it a SERM but has no actual science to back that up. This is described as a SERM, which is one of the reasons we decided on using it.
    ok thats good to hear about the AI.

    as far as the serm i guess im going to wait for the info.

    Maybe when im ready to hop back on cycle ill give it a go and let yall know how my gyno hold up from it. test tren adrol.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Its likely going to start at the end of this week. Id like to release a compound a day or every other day. This way we can highlight it, go over its info, if anyone has any questions etc. Nothing will get lost in the shuffle. In between those days ill release blood work and should be able to do so up until its launch (based on the amount we have and are expecting to come in over the next few weeks).
    I can't wait, should be a informative learning experience.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  13. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    ok thats good to hear about the AI.

    as far as the serm i guess im going to wait for the info.

    Maybe when im ready to hop back on cycle ill give it a go and let yall know how my gyno hold up from it. test tren adrol.
    Sounds good.

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I can't wait, should be a informative learning experience.
    I think t will because people will actually have access to something that works really well with a lot of science backing it up. The biggest thing being an actual drop in estrogen whereas up to this point OTC AIs havent been able to do it or do it well. We think we've covered it all and made sure it did everything you would want this type of product to do, plus its non steroidal.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Sounds good.

    I think t will because people will actually have access to something that works really well with a lot of science backing it up. The biggest thing being an actual drop in estrogen whereas up to this point OTC AIs havent been able to do it or do it well. We think we've covered it all and made sure it did everything you would want this type of product to do, plus its non steroidal.
    non steroidal AIs on cycle are the best, off cycle im not a fan. so i wouldnt use it in PCT personally.

    i think the bromo, form, and ATD, have pretty good data on lowering e2.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    non steroidal AIs on cycle are the best, off cycle im not a fan. so i wouldnt use it in PCT personally.

    i think the bromo, form, and ATD, have pretty good data on lowering e2.
    Form has active androgenic metabolites that bind the AR tighter then DHT so its not something I would ever use or recommend during PCT, plus it doesnt raise testosterone very much and has terrible oral bioavailability.

    ATD acts as an anti-androgen besides an AI, wrecks sex drive, causes false positives and in some of the blood work Ive seen it increases estrogen. Stacked with test boosters its much better but used alone I find it lacking.

    6Bromo will be impossible to buy if it isnt already because of CIII contamination. Obviously its a compound I like (providing its at least 90% beta which as far as I know, no product is or has been for years) but its irrelevant now with all the issues surrounding it.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Form has active androgenic metabolites that bind the AR tighter then DHT so its not something I would ever use or recommend during PCT, plus it doesnt raise testosterone very much and has terrible oral bioavailability.

    ATD acts as an anti-androgen besides an AI, wrecks sex drive, causes false positives and in some of the blood work Ive seen it increases estrogen. Stacked with test boosters its much better but used alone I find it lacking.

    6Bromo will be impossible to buy if it isnt already because of CIII contamination. Obviously its a compound I like (providing its at least 90% beta which as far as I know, no product is or has been for years) but its irrelevant now with all the issues surrounding it.
    i agree with a lot of what your saying,

    however form at the doses used wont cause any suppression unless your bathing in a transdermal bath lol.

    ATD even as an anti A raises LH, at an EOD dosing. just like AIs mainly just rais FSH. so no real issue there unless everyday usage at high doses.

    Bromo is the tits. we obviously agree, its a shame what happened to it however, its made from 1,4 AD id im not mistaken so i can see how it could be schedualed.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i agree with a lot of what your saying,

    however form at the doses used wont cause any suppression unless your bathing in a transdermal bath lol.

    ATD even as an anti A raises LH, at an EOD dosing. just like AIs mainly just rais FSH. so no real issue there unless everyday usage at high doses.

    Bromo is the tits. we obviously agree, its a shame what happened to it however, its made from 1,4 AD id im not mistaken so i can see how it could be schedualed.
    At the doses being used with form it will have a minor effect on T. I wouldnt want a minor effect during PCT and I wouldnt want the metabolite's. But thats me.

    Same thing for using an anti-androgen. I just wouldnt do it now that there will be a much better choice. Besides its unlikely any companies will be making this much longer.

    6Bromo cannot be made or stored without a contamination of andro (CIII). That kills that product.

    No company that plans to be around for at least another year should even think of making any steroidal AIs. Unless they enjoy having the FDA raid and seize their operations. Just look at what happened to Ergopharm and Anabolic Xtreme.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    At the doses being used with form it will have a minor effect on T. I wouldnt want a minor effect during PCT and I wouldnt want the metabolite's. But thats me.

    Same thing for using an anti-androgen. I just wouldnt do it now that there will be a much better choice. Besides its unlikely any companies will be making this much longer.

    6Bromo cannot be made or stored without a contamination of andro (CIII). That kills that product.

    No company that plans to be around for at least another year should even think of making any steroidal AIs. Unless they enjoy having the FDA raid and seize their operations. Just look at what happened to Ergopharm and Anabolic Xtreme.
    i think your going about it the right way.

    im interested, willing to try.

    question now is.......... is the price right?

  19. if you need loggers i would be happy to use this and activate extreme soley on my m-drol cycle coming up the mid to end of august****granted i have clomid just in case though****

  20. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i think your going about it the right way.

    im interested, willing to try.

    question now is.......... is the price right?
    We cant determine the price that a retailer chooses but we can try to estimate where it might be based on our msrp. I think you and everyone else will be happy with the price. Look at the rest of our products, I would say if anything our prices are probably a little low by comparison to most of our competitors.

    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast31 View Post
    if you need loggers i would be happy to use this and activate extreme soley on my m-drol cycle coming up the mid to end of august****granted i have clomid just in case though****
    When we start looking for loggers definitely put your name on the list.

  21. how long has this been in production,

    i know once you submitt a new ingredient to the FDA it takes a while.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    how long has this been in production,

    i know once you submitt a new ingredient to the FDA it takes a while.
    We've been working on it for about 2 years.

  23. Makes sense. Can't wait.

  24. looks solid. another killer DS product

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    At the doses being used with form it will have a minor effect on T. I wouldnt want a minor effect during PCT and I wouldnt want the metabolite's. But thats me.

    Same thing for using an anti-androgen. I just wouldnt do it now that there will be a much better choice. Besides its unlikely any companies will be making this much longer.

    6Bromo cannot be made or stored without a contamination of andro (CIII). That kills that product.

    No company that plans to be around for at least another year should even think of making any steroidal AIs. Unless they enjoy having the FDA raid and seize their operations. Just look at what happened to Ergopharm and Anabolic Xtreme.
    what do you mean by it kills the 6 bromo product...meaning it no longer works or it works but the product is killed because of what it turns into and tests as..hope what I am asking makes sense

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Among other things. Strong liver protectant, anti-oxidant, anti-catabolic, SERM, anti-estrogen...
    Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    WHAT,wait,What. SERM where
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    SERM? im sorry.... did i hear you say its a SERM? In what respects? phytoestrogen?

    theres only one ERa antagonist i know of thats herbal.
    This is music to my ears An OTC SERM - sounds too good to be true

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  27. i will be honest im excited to use this product in near future, imagine if manny start reporting their gyno is gettin smaller of this stuff
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  28. Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    what do you mean by it kills the 6 bromo product...meaning it no longer works or it works but the product is killed because of what it turns into and tests as..hope what I am asking makes sense
    Meaning that no one will be able to make or sell a product with 6Bromo in it because they will be raided by the FDA/DEA for selling a controlled substance. That is likely to end up with the company being seized (which happened to Ergopharm) or the loss of tons of revenue, future fines etc (which happened and is happening to AX). So as a product it will cease to exist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    i will be honest im excited to use this product in near future, imagine if manny start reporting their gyno is gettin smaller of this stuff
    One tester who has gyno is starting to feel a small reduction. Its not enough to get excited about just yet but its certainly something we were hoping might happen.
    One of the compounds that we put in the formula happened because fo my research in trying to reduce the size of my own gyno. Its something I didnt get to test out because my gyno ended up being cancer like cells so it was removed but I think a specific aspect of this formula would have helped.

    We'll soon see if it does or not.

  29. When we start looking for loggers definitely put your name on the list.[/QUOTE]

    ill be the first to sign up i cant wait this has me excited i cant wait.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Meaning that no one will be able to make or sell a product with 6Bromo in it because they will be raided by the FDA/DEA for selling a controlled substance. That is likely to end up with the company being seized (which happened to Ergopharm) or the loss of tons of revenue, future fines etc (which happened and is happening to AX). So as a product it will cease to exist.

    One tester who has gyno is starting to feel a small reduction. Its not enough to get excited about just yet but its certainly something we were hoping might happen.
    One of the compounds that we put in the formula happened because fo my research in trying to reduce the size of my own gyno. Its something I didnt get to test out because my gyno ended up being cancer like cells so it was removed but I think a specific aspect of this formula would have helped.

    We'll soon see if it does or not.
    How would you know if gyno is cancerous?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Triazole by itself
    By CrabJab212 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 03:39 PM
  2. Triazole in PCT for SD?
    By enhanced in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 02:28 PM
  3. Triazole and I
    By sluggy in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 10:11 AM
  4. Triazole Q
    By lmessi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 01:01 PM
Log in
Log in