Adrenalean™ - Intense fat loss accelerator

1. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Adrenalean™ - Intense fat loss accelerator

Adrenalean™ - Intense fat loss accelerator!

- Rapidly INCREASE metabolism: Ensure your body is burning through calories at an increased rate!

- Suppress your appetite: Stop hunger in its tracks making dieting down easier!

- Pharmaceutical grade energy: Energize yourself for the ENTIRE DAY!

Adrenalean’s™ groundbreaking weight loss formula begins to take effect within 15 minutes of using the first dose. It obliterates fat cells, destroys appetite, enhances energy, boosts metabolism, and creates a mind-blowing feeling of intense exhilaration, making Adrenalean™ the best stimulating fat burner ever invented. With Adrenalean™ you will feel pharmaceutical grade energy all day long, meaning a smooth clean energy that keeps you going without the jitters.

Adrenalean™ is not merely a collection of stimulant compounds meant to make you "feel" like you're losing weight, Adrenalean™ actually aids the body in weight loss. Each individual component of Adrenalean™ has been carefully researched and tested to ensure its effectiveness. The Adrenalean™ formula builds upon the proven combination of Phenethylamine (PEA), Hordenine, and Quercetin to promote fat loss and the "feel good" euphoria and mental boost you need during dieting or pre-workout. In addition to this, DS introduces a brand new extract found in the Escobaria Missouriensis cactus that rapidly and significantly increases your metabolism. This extract works in synergy with PEA to improve well-being and increase your energy levels. L-Huperzine A is added for its cholinergic focusing effects needed to drive you through those tough workouts or the hectic daily schedule of life. Cordia Salicifolia is a plant that has been used for centuries for its ability to improve body composition and blunt the appetite. Its effect works in concert with the metabolism-boosting effects of Caffeine and a high potency extract of green tea, EGCG, which both rev-up your fat burning potential by increasing thermogenesis – the process by which your body utilizes stored fat for fuel.

These components collectively form Adrenalean™, the best stimulating fat burner available to date. Adrenalean™ utilizes DS’ proprietary Extended Release Technology™ to deliver an instant blast and then a continued release of its powerful formula. Whether you want a daily fat burner to be used during your diet, a staple pre-workout stimulant to aid performance, or something to enhance focus and get you through your school or work day, Adrenalean™ is your only choice.

Testimonials

"Energy - 9.5/10

To me the energy was very very intense, I loved it! Especially my initial morning dose. It really got my heart racing. The thing I liked was the energy was sustainable there were no highs and lows for me, it was very consistent.

Focus - 9/10

Amazing focus to be honest. I felt my self ready and pumped for the gym, I didn't slack during any workout. It in fact gave me that extra push I needed to get my cardio done.

Appetite suppression - 10/10

This by far was my most notable characteristic. I by far noticed a huge increase in my appetite suppression. This was the biggest keeper for me, I loved it. I have a huge appetite as it is, but with Adrenalean, it cured this for me. So far out of all the thermos I've tried as of recently this tops it." - Trevor Hodges, Gilbert, AZ

"The energy that Adrenalean gave me was incredible! I would have to say that the energy really helped me get through the fatigue that comes with keto and burn additional calories instead of being a lazy bum. The energy was very clean without extreme jitters like other fat burners I've used. I also noticed that Adrenalean gave me increased focus in the gym. I was able to concentrate on the weights instead of getting distracted by the gym environment. This was extremely helpful because I tend to get unfocused on keto and my lifts suffer." - BB.com member

"I am currently using a Lean Xtreme/Adrenalean stack and I have noticed SIGNIFICANT appetite reduction. There are 2 types of people: those who eat to live, and those who live to eat. I am definitely the latter - I love food and, more importantly, flavor. My roommates don't give half a **** what they eat as long as it fills them up. So for me, the appetite suppression from LX/Adrenalean has been a huge benefit. I don't find myself craving food in between meals and I don't need to eat as much at meal times to feel satisfied. And the best part is that I wasn't honestly expecting this effect. I had read reviews of course, but many of them said the appetite suppression was pretty minor - for me it's been great." - BB.com member

"Driven Sports Adrenalean
    10/10. All i want from a stim fat burner is no appetite and energy. It did a great job of destroying my appetite and never gave me jitters. I can honestly say im very happy i purchased this product." - BB.com member

"Great product, great energy and focus, can't go wrong with anything from DS." - Spencer T, Utah
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%

Can you stack this with lean extreme??
  3. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.58%

Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Can you stack this with lean extreme??
    It is DESIGNED to be stacked with Lean Xtreme! In fact, the entire line is deigned to be stackable!
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%

Great i will do that ,thanks
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%

Smile

Today was my cardio day on empty stomach and try a sample of this ,2 caps and went to the gym ,i liked a lot!!,good energy ,no crash and the appetite was gone ,good product overall!!!
  6. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.58%

Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Today was my cardio day on empty stomach and try a sample of this ,2 caps and went to the gym ,i liked a lot!!,good energy ,no crash and the appetite was gone ,good product overall!!!
    Awesome!
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

Similar Forum Threads

1. intense conditioning, is this right?
    By doingwork30 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 06:48 AM
  2. Worldsize Accelerator
    By CyberMuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 11:32 PM
  3. Adrenalean: An Epic Story of Fat Loss (sponsored)
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 09:01 PM
  4. My Most Intense Cut (Log)
    By Simpfan1278 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 09:29 PM