Activate Xtreme™ - Complete Testosterone Enhancement

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established

Activate Xtreme™ - Complete Testosterone Enhancement

- Optimize TOTAL testosterone: Activate Xtreme™ was thoroughly researched over several years in orderto create the most rounded product available!
- Increase FREE testosterone: Divanil™ is the ONLY clinically proven extract for binding SHBG and boosting free testosterone!
- Increase SIZE and STRENGTH: More testosterone, more strength, better performance!

Activate Xtreme™ is the pinnacle of testosterone enhancement in the sports nutrition industry. Not only does Activate Xtreme™ rapidly increase free testosterone, it also provides total testosterone enhancement, adaptogenic support, estrogenic control, and boosts sex drive.

We begin with Divanil™, a compound tried, tested and scientifically proven to enhance free testosterone by binding to sex-hormone binding globulin (SHBG). We added Icariin, a flavonol found in epimedium extract, whose benefits include testosterone mimetic properties and an increase in serum testosterone levels. In addition, this compound can improve erection strength and works as a fantastic libido enhancer. Basella Alba, a close relative of spinach, has the power to promote testosterone production in the testes and its potent anabolic effects have been studied and shown to increase muscle mass. To provide a natural balance of healthy estrogen metabolism and counter act the negative effects of estrogen, the naturally ocurring phytochemical Indole-3-Carbinol was added to Activate Xtreme™. The product is made three-dimensional as a sexual enhancer through the inclusion of French Pine Bark extract and Zinc Aspartate. The combination of these two ingredients has been shown to be an excellent aid for erection strengthening and libido. Zinc is an important mineral required for optimal serum testosterone levels and Aspartate works as a secondary messenger in the body, stimulating the testes to produce testosterone. Lastly, Rhodiola Rosea is included for its powerful ability to combat stress and fatigue during workouts and replenish ATP reserves thereby increasing endurance and physical performance.

Through the powerful combinations of the ingredients found in Activate Xtreme™ you can expect rock hard muscle, rapid increases in strength, high levels of testosterone, estrogen control, and a strong sex drive. Activate Xtreme™ utilizes a new Extended Release Technology™ introduced by DS to ensure that these effects are felt all day long, furnishing your body with the ideal anabolic environment for building mass. Activate Xtreme™ is the future of testosterone optimization.

Testimonials

"well i posted over a week ago about how i was struggling heavily with a loss of libido after my most recent PH cycle, but AX has cleared this up extremely quickly and actually boosted my libido. fantastic product and will definetly be using as part of my PCTs in the future! unsure of it as a standalone as havent used it for that purpose but solid PCT supplement. would highly reccomend" - BB.com member

"Act-X is far and away my favorite test booster and i've ALWAYS made quality gains from this product...to bad I have to many other things going right now and cant pick up a few bottles" - BB.com member

"Starting Test: 473 ng/dl
Ending Test: 501 ng/dl
Change in total test: 28 ng/dl
Percentage change: +1.6% << Not bad, considering most loggers experience a drop in total test as the divanil frees it up

Starting Free Test: 8.9 pg/ml
Ending Free Test: 14.7 pg/ml
Percentage change: +39.5% Very Happy

Starting Body Fat %: 9.2
Ending Body Fat %: 12.4

Starting Weight: 155
Max Weight: 171.4
Ending Weight: 166

Note that I took the maximum suggested dosage for the minimum suggested time period. On my next cycle, I will dose differently (4 caps/8 weeks) to see how the results vary.

Final Review:

Strength:
In only 4 weeks, I made the most extreme strength gains I have ever experienced. My major lifts all went up, and my intensity level was through the roof, even when I experienced a short cold in the middle of my log. I made some unbelievable progress. I hit PRs in everything I did. In the beginning, I was hitting Prs every workout. Then, after deloading somewhat in the third week, I came back and hit more PRs. I sure hope I maintain the awesome strength gains I experienced while using this product. 10/10

Recovery/Sleep:
I recovered from each workout noticeably faster on this bulk compared to my last bulk during which I had a similar diet. At first, it was insane. I felt like I could lift all day, every day. However, the second two weeks returned to normal, diet and rest held constant. Sleep has also improved over the past four weeks. Dreams were insane. Sleep and recovery definitely went hand-in-hand with this product as it's not east to have a good workout after a poor night's sleep. This is one aspect I cannot even being to assume was placebo. You either hurt or you don't. You either sleep well or you don't. I did, and it was very beneficial to my workouts. 8.5/10

Size:My most significant size gains were in my legs and chest. I would have liked to keep my body comp on the lower BF% side, but I guess my diet was a little too intensely caloric at times. Since other loggers experienced a body fat decrease on maintenance calories, I expected to gain a slight amount of fat, but not as much as I did. Basically, I gained as much fat as I always do on a bulk, but with more strength and size gains, which I still appreciate. My arms did not increase in size much at all, but I guess it's just genetics. 8/10

Sides: 0 Negative Sides...The slight rage bouts and mood swings were, in retrospect, nothing out of the ordinary. I'm a dude. Dudes get mad. 10/10

Final Rating: 9.5/10

I strongly recommend this product to anyone and everyone, but specifically, to teens who are apprehensive about test boosters. This product simply works and without negative sides. Not even acne, at east for me. I have never been acne-prone but I have seen other non-acne-prone kids blow up with other test boosters. Bottom line is, if you take your diet and workouts seriously and are looking for that extra "boost" during a bulk, this product is a great option." - Andy A. Long Island, NY

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
So I just opened my bottle of AX and plan on taking the first dose in the morning. My question is, would it be a bad idea to dose AX shortly before bedtime, to give a test rise during the night, or would is there a chance it could keep me up all night?

Ive used 17-HD in the past with amazing results but I learned early on to dose the single cap as early as possible to avoid insomnia.

I am currently attempting to shed some lbs and BF, however, my success has been limited due to severe lethargy for about the past week or so.
I'm running Prime, OEP, CLA, and an occasional AP if I remember to take it before a carb meal.

My only worry about the AX is that it will increase my libido too much as I have no desire for "boom boom" nor do I wish for this.

My hope is that AX will increase my morning energy as well as free test therefore increasing fat loss, strength, and muscle hardness.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I cant promise anything on the libido. Most people want this and AX gives it. I think youll see a quick difference in energy, vascularity and then the leaning our effect.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I cant promise anything on the libido. Most people want this and AX gives it. I think youll see a quick difference in energy, vascularity and then the leaning our effect.
Thanks Sldge. I have noticed a bit more energy even though its only been about 4 or 5 days.

As far as dosing times go Ive been taking 1cap/am and 1cap/early pm on non workout days and 2caps/pre w/o and 1cap around 2-3 pm. I usually workout between 8-11am cause I work second shift. Does this scheme sound good?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Sldge. I have noticed a bit more energy even though its only been about 4 or 5 days.

As far as dosing times go Ive been taking 1cap/am and 1cap/early pm on non workout days and 2caps/pre w/o and 1cap around 2-3 pm. I usually workout between 8-11am cause I work second shift. Does this scheme sound good?
2 caps in the AM and 2 caps in the PM regardless of whether its a training day or off day. For someone your size you may want to consider bumping it to 5-6/day at some point.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would bump it to 6 caps per day. Again sex drive is going to go up but the results at your weight will be much better.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
2 caps in the AM and 2 caps in the PM regardless of whether its a training day or off day. For someone your size you may want to consider bumping it to 5-6/day at some point.
Would it affect my sleep any if I took 2 shortly before bedtime?? And should the doses be slpit 2cap 3x/day or just 3caps 2x/day. Just wondering?

Yeah I would bump it to 6 caps per day. Again sex drive is going to go up but the results at your weight will be much better.
Yeah, I can already feel an increased libido today for sure. But I will give 5-6/day a try for sure. I weighed in at 214.2lbs this am and I am trying to get down to as close to 200 as possible. So far everything seems to be going pretty well as long as I can get my butt moving in the mornings.

Thanks fella

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Would it affect my sleep any if I took 2 shortly before bedtime?? And should the doses be slpit 2cap 3x/day or just 3caps 2x/day. Just wondering?
Most users report an improvement in sleep quality, so i don't see how it could negatively impact your sleep. I notice an improvement on day one.

As for dosing, thanks to the extended release technology in the product, it doesn't really matter whether you do 2x3 or 3x2, so do whatever fits your schedule easier. Whatever is more practical.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Most users report an improvement in sleep quality, so i don't see how it could negatively impact your sleep. I notice an improvement on day one.

As for dosing, thanks to the extended release technology in the product, it doesn't really matter whether you do 2x3 or 3x2, so do whatever fits your schedule easier. Whatever is more practical.
Right on. Thanks for the input.

I didnt notice any problems staying asleep last night. My problem was getting up this morning. I ended up sleeping untill almost 2:30pm! Im thinking that was due to me not taking my OEP as soon as I woke up. That stuff seems to be the thing keeping me going all day lately. However, Im most likely done with it seeing as it gives me the crackhead shakes evert time I take it.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Right on. Thanks for the input.

I didnt notice any problems staying asleep last night. My problem was getting up this morning. I ended up sleeping untill almost 2:30pm! Im thinking that was due to me not taking my OEP as soon as I woke up. That stuff seems to be the thing keeping me going all day lately. However, Im most likely done with it seeing as it gives me the crackhead shakes evert time I take it.
1,3-dimeth (which is in OEP) makes me crash pretty hard the following day. It may have a similar effect on you?

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
1,3-dimeth (which is in OEP) makes me crash pretty hard the following day. It may have a similar effect on you?
Yeah I can surely attribute the wasting of the past two days to OEP. I knew that was what was causing it the next day but if I take one cap the third day Id be shaking like a crack addict again.

I have to be at a meeting at 7:30am tomorrow followed by some manual labor later on so I pretty much have no choice other than getting moving early. To add to the problem, we had a B-day party at work for a guy and before I knew it I had downed at least 4 or 5 cups of sweet tea.:grumpy: So its gonna be a long night if I don't get calmed down soon.

But I do not plan on taking the OEP anymore for multiple reasons. I am considering giving Lean Xtreme a go round. Judging my the thread on here it seems pretty legit. And I love the added cortisol control.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I can surely attribute the wasting of the past two days to OEP. I knew that was what was causing it the next day but if I take one cap the third day Id be shaking like a crack addict again.

I have to be at a meeting at 7:30am tomorrow followed by some manual labor later on so I pretty much have no choice other than getting moving early. To add to the problem, we had a B-day party at work for a guy and before I knew it I had downed at least 4 or 5 cups of sweet tea.:grumpy: So its gonna be a long night if I don't get calmed down soon.

But I do not plan on taking the OEP anymore for multiple reasons. I am considering giving Lean Xtreme a go round. Judging my the thread on here it seems pretty legit. And I love the added cortisol control.
Lean Xtreme will not disappoint you.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear! If you log it, link me. If not, bump this thread with your review.
Right on. I probably wont do a full log but I can definitely start a thread with my thoughts and experiences. No problem.

I am actually pretty excited to give LX a run seeing as how I was no so much disappointed with OEP but rather seemed to be in over my head with that particular supplement. I order should be here in a day or two cause it was only like $1.50 for two day shipping and it shipped today.

1 more question. Would it be a bad idea to stack LX with PP's Green Tea Extract and CLA? I ask b/c I am still battling some serious lethargy and I am kinda hoping the 6mg of caffeine in the GT will give me enough but not too much extra stims. And the CLA Ive been taking for about 3.5 weeks now and am currently about 9-11lbs down in that time but my weight fluctuates like a menstruating 40yr old woman.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Right on. I probably wont do a full log but I can definitely start a thread with my thoughts and experiences. No problem.

I am actually pretty excited to give LX a run seeing as how I was no so much disappointed with OEP but rather seemed to be in over my head with that particular supplement. I order should be here in a day or two cause it was only like $1.50 for two day shipping and it shipped today.

1 more question. Would it be a bad idea to stack LX with PP's Green Tea Extract and CLA? I ask b/c I am still battling some serious lethargy and I am kinda hoping the 6mg of caffeine in the GT will give me enough but not too much extra stims. And the CLA Ive been taking for about 3.5 weeks now and am currently about 9-11lbs down in that time but my weight fluctuates like a menstruating 40yr old woman.
The science behind CLA is sold in mice/rats, but in humans it is only margianlly beneficial, so i've never quite been convinced by the cost, but if you're getting somewhere then thats great. Stack it with Lean Xtreme will be fine, but i am not sure you'll need to add extra green tea to it as LX has plenty.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
The science behind CLA is sold in mice/rats, but in humans it is only margianlly beneficial, so i've never quite been convinced by the cost, but if you're getting somewhere then thats great. Stack it with Lean Xtreme will be fine, but i am not sure you'll need to add extra green tea to it as LX has plenty.
Ok thanks for the info.

After sleeping away another entire day today, Ive decided to nix all supplements other than a pre workout drink and whey protein just to see if that is part of my problem. Plus I figure there's nothing wrong with giving my body some time to clean itself out a bit. Besides, I haven't been getting in all the doses of anything Ive been using for weeks now and I know that doesn't help anything.

Depending on how I feel the next few days and into next week I will determine how I want to run my LX/AX stack. Plus I REALLY need to get back on the diet train. Ive been eating lots of sugary stuff and other crappy foods. And the added 4.5lbs is motivation enough for that.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks for the info.

After sleeping away another entire day today, Ive decided to nix all supplements other than a pre workout drink and whey protein just to see if that is part of my problem. Plus I figure there's nothing wrong with giving my body some time to clean itself out a bit. Besides, I haven't been getting in all the doses of anything Ive been using for weeks now and I know that doesn't help anything.

Depending on how I feel the next few days and into next week I will determine how I want to run my LX/AX stack. Plus I REALLY need to get back on the diet train. Ive been eating lots of sugary stuff and other crappy foods. And the added 4.5lbs is motivation enough for that.
If you've remained in calorie deficit for this duration that may also be a contributor as your body isn't going to "re-stock" its supply of neurotransmitters as well. You might find it beneficial to get some tyrosine and take 1-3g a day for a few days. Even at 3g/day there is only 12kcals so you'll not ruin your fat loss efforts.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I am intrested in AX and was going to pull the trigger on it. Question am I reading this correct?? In the Testimonial the person GAINED almost 3.2% body fat

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I am intrested in AX and was going to pull the trigger on it. Question am I reading this correct?? In the Testimonial the person GAINED almost 3.2% body fat
Yes, he also agreed that he ate too many calories and would have liked to have kept the gains leaner. For the four weeks he used the product, at his heaviest he was up almost 10lbs of lean body mass based on his stats. Not bad going, even with the fat accrul.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Yes, he also agreed that he ate too many calories and would have liked to have kept the gains leaner. For the four weeks he used the product, at his heaviest he was up almost 10lbs of lean body mass based on his stats. Not bad going, even with the fat accrul.
OK thanks just seemed like 3.2% was alot of Fat accrual for 4 week period. I'm sure thats all his diet and had little to nothing to do with the product . Thanks for clarifying and like everyone else looking forward to the release of Triazole

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
If you've remained in calorie deficit for this duration that may also be a contributor as your body isn't going to "re-stock" its supply of neurotransmitters as well. You might find it beneficial to get some tyrosine and take 1-3g a day for a few days. Even at 3g/day there is only 12kcals so you'll not ruin your fat loss efforts.
I pretty sure my calories have been a bit on the high end, but as of this morning I feel much better. I was able to wake up with MUCH less effort and had a pretty good workout at a gym I don't usually go to.

My LX actually came today but I was at the gym when the FedEx guy tried to drop it off...maybe tomorrow. But either way I don't plan on starting the LX/AX combo until at least the start of next week.

BTW thanks for the advice on tyrosine. I will keep that in mind.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
OK thanks just seemed like 3.2% was alot of Fat accrual for 4 week period. I'm sure thats all his diet and had little to nothing to do with the product . Thanks for clarifying and like everyone else looking forward to the release of Triazole
I would say that 3.2% body fat increase would be attributed to the fact that mentally when he was on AX he ate his as* off. I'm sure like the rest of us he wanted to make sure he got his monies worth and have plenty of calories floating around his system. 3.2% body fat is not something to be afraid of. Any time you bulk with a product like AX you should plan on eating a ton and then cutting after you reach about 10lbs past where your goal weight is.

I just ordered a bottle of AX and will give it a try once it comes in. I may log it. What else do you recommend taking with it, to make the log worth while?

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
I would say that 3.2% body fat increase would be attributed to the fact that mentally when he was on AX he ate his as* off. I'm sure like the rest of us he wanted to make sure he got his monies worth and have plenty of calories floating around his system. 3.2% body fat is not something to be afraid of. Any time you bulk with a product like AX you should plan on eating a ton and then cutting after you reach about 10lbs past where your goal weight is.

I just ordered a bottle of AX and will give it a try once it comes in. I may log it. What else do you recommend taking with it, to make the log worth while?
You can't go wrong with the addition of Lean Xtreme.. If you can wait a little longer you can try it out with TRIAZOLE.( our newest upcoming release.)
Triazole thread.

Henman

Awards
You can't go wrong with the addition of Lean Xtreme.. If you can wait a little longer you can try it out with TRIAZOLE.( our newest upcoming release.)
Triazole thread.
I will post a before and after after the weekend, did two bottles of AX and 66% of a lean extreme bottle (Will not be able to finish Lean Xtreme due to going onl holiday after this weekend), the AX and LX only overlapped around one week, the Lean Xtreme got delayed by customs :( , IMO you will really have to eat to gain bf on AX, I dropped 10 cm around my waist until now, and are hoping for another one cm during this week, that will be 11CM in 8 weeks, really low carb during the week and eat like a pig on weekends.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
I will post a before and after after the weekend, did two bottles of AX and 66% of a lean extreme bottle (Will not be able to finish Lean Xtreme due to going onl holiday after this weekend), the AX and LX only overlapped around one week, the Lean Xtreme got delayed by customs :( , IMO you will really have to eat to gain bf on AX, I dropped 10 cm around my waist until now, and are hoping for another one cm during this week, that will be 11CM in 8 weeks, really low carb during the week and eat like a pig on weekends.
That's awesome! Thanks for posting your experience for us!! It's greatly appreciated!

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I'm not looking to cut really, so I would avoid Lean Xtreme. I have a bottle of it at my house already. I also have Novadex XT, which I saw being sold with AX as a pair. Any reason why they are paired up?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I'm not looking to cut really, so I would avoid Lean Xtreme. I have a bottle of it at my house already. I also have Novadex XT, which I saw being sold with AX as a pair. Any reason why they are paired up?
Activate Xtreme + AI has been a popular combo for a while. Activate Xtreme + Triazole will become just as popular, i am certain of that.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I saw that Nutra has the Activate X-treme paired up with a Post Cycle Support, is this really needed to run a test booster? I'm new to these supplements, I can't seem to find a thread that shows anyone doing this. I wanna run Activate X-treme with Triazole so I want to know what to get. Can anyone point me in the right direction.
The results of Tom using Triazole + activate Xtreme were awesome, so we highly endorse this stack. You can run Activate Xtreme standalone to excellent though, so don't feel like you absolutely have to stack it.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Brand new review, folks! Activate Xtreme proves itself time and time again...

"Well, tomorrow is the last day of my first Activate Xtreme run. I feel like I've got more than enough info to write up a solid review on it...so that's what I'll do. When I review a product like this, I assess a product based on the claims it makes.

Muscle Density: 10/10 - DS claims you'll have "rock hard muscles" by using ActX. I'm here to say that this is undeniably true. After the first few weeks of taking ActX, I started noticing a significant difference in the density of my muscles. Since then it has been non-stop. One great example is my chest/arms day. By the end of my workout, I don't even have to flex to get a solid muscle.

Strength Gains: 8/10 - I did notice some good strength gains while on Act X. I did reach a couple of PR's (Bench, Dead, Squat) they weren't monsterous gains. I attribute part of this to the fact that I've been concentrating more on strict form in many of my lifts. I was throwing weight around before, but I wasn't working the muscles I wanted to. Now I am pushing up more weight with better form.

Test Boosting: 8/10 - Though I didn't have any blood work done, I could tell that there was a boost in test. I had a noticeable increase in aggression after the first few weeks as well a mild increase in acne...both signs of increased test.

Additional Benefits: No Rating - I definitely noticed the "Divanyll pumps" some others have reported. I also noticed that as I've been gaining weight (about a pound a week average), I've retained a lot more definition than I was expecting to.

Undesired Side-Effects: 10/10 - No gyno. MINOR increase in acne. Yep. That covers it.

Overall: 9/10 - Definitely a product I'm going to use again. Next time I'll probably try a 6 week cycle at 2 pillsx3/day so that it doesn't take quite as long to reap the benefits and I can see a slightly higher boost in test. - Wade H. - Lincoln, NE

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127227983