Activate Xtreme™ - Complete Testosterone Enhancement

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Henman View Post
    I will post a before and after after the weekend, did two bottles of AX and 66% of a lean extreme bottle (Will not be able to finish Lean Xtreme due to going onl holiday after this weekend), the AX and LX only overlapped around one week, the Lean Xtreme got delayed by customs , IMO you will really have to eat to gain bf on AX, I dropped 10 cm around my waist until now, and are hoping for another one cm during this week, that will be 11CM in 8 weeks, really low carb during the week and eat like a pig on weekends.
    That's awesome! Thanks for posting your experience for us!! It's greatly appreciated!
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    You can't go wrong with the addition of Lean Xtreme.. If you can wait a little longer you can try it out with TRIAZOLE.( our newest upcoming release.)
    Triazole thread.
    I def think Triazole/LX wold be good cut/recomp stack
    •   

3. I'm not looking to cut really, so I would avoid Lean Xtreme. I have a bottle of it at my house already. I also have Novadex XT, which I saw being sold with AX as a pair. Any reason why they are paired up?

4. Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    I'm not looking to cut really, so I would avoid Lean Xtreme. I have a bottle of it at my house already. I also have Novadex XT, which I saw being sold with AX as a pair. Any reason why they are paired up?
    Activate Xtreme + AI has been a popular combo for a while. Activate Xtreme + Triazole will become just as popular, i am certain of that.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jonnybonds84 View Post
    I saw that Nutra has the Activate X-treme paired up with a Post Cycle Support, is this really needed to run a test booster? I'm new to these supplements, I can't seem to find a thread that shows anyone doing this. I wanna run Activate X-treme with Triazole so I want to know what to get. Can anyone point me in the right direction.
    The results of Tom using Triazole + activate Xtreme were awesome, so we highly endorse this stack. You can run Activate Xtreme standalone to excellent though, so don't feel like you absolutely have to stack it.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
    •   

6. Brand new review, folks! Activate Xtreme proves itself time and time again...

"Well, tomorrow is the last day of my first Activate Xtreme run. I feel like I've got more than enough info to write up a solid review on it...so that's what I'll do. When I review a product like this, I assess a product based on the claims it makes.

Muscle Density: 10/10 - DS claims you'll have "rock hard muscles" by using ActX. I'm here to say that this is undeniably true. After the first few weeks of taking ActX, I started noticing a significant difference in the density of my muscles. Since then it has been non-stop. One great example is my chest/arms day. By the end of my workout, I don't even have to flex to get a solid muscle.

Strength Gains: 8/10 - I did notice some good strength gains while on Act X. I did reach a couple of PR's (Bench, Dead, Squat) they weren't monsterous gains. I attribute part of this to the fact that I've been concentrating more on strict form in many of my lifts. I was throwing weight around before, but I wasn't working the muscles I wanted to. Now I am pushing up more weight with better form.

Test Boosting: 8/10 - Though I didn't have any blood work done, I could tell that there was a boost in test. I had a noticeable increase in aggression after the first few weeks as well a mild increase in acne...both signs of increased test.

Additional Benefits: No Rating - I definitely noticed the "Divanyll pumps" some others have reported. I also noticed that as I've been gaining weight (about a pound a week average), I've retained a lot more definition than I was expecting to.

Undesired Side-Effects: 10/10 - No gyno. MINOR increase in acne. Yep. That covers it.

Overall: 9/10 - Definitely a product I'm going to use again. Next time I'll probably try a 6 week cycle at 2 pillsx3/day so that it doesn't take quite as long to reap the benefits and I can see a slightly higher boost in test. - Wade H. - Lincoln, NE

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...27983%EF%BB%BF
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Activate Xtreme (Testosterone Boosters)
    By dra05ke in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 08:15 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 10:37 AM
  3. For Sale: DS ACTIVATE XTREME (Testosterone Boosters)
    By mad dog in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 08:41 AM
  4. For Sale: Activate Xtreme 2 Bottles (Testosterone Boosters)
    By AaronFL in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 04:26 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 01:51 PM