Lean Xtreme - cortisol control and non-stim fat loss

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I think I'm gonna go with VPX Redline Xtreme and LX. I've been on ECA for a while, just recently taking a break. Imma try something new. Bet it would kick my fat @ss!

2. Quote Originally Posted by TheBreeze View Post
    I took an occasional PP's Green Tea capsule without any ill effects. But other than that I was completely clear of any other stims while using OEP.
    It may just take some time for your head to get straight then.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    I think I'm gonna go with VPX Redline Xtreme and LX. I've been on ECA for a while, just recently taking a break. Imma try something new. Bet it would kick my fat @ss!
    I may get some samples of redline. I've never tried any of the VPX stims but they seem to get good press.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    It may just take some time for your head to get straight then.
    Yeah I don't really know but I was able to force myself out of bed this morning but ended up crashing for about 2hrs after my workout. So I am kind of hoping I'm nearing the end of this bout of lethargy cause its getting old. I mean, I remember getting to the gym around 7-8am two February's ago but I can't for the life of me remember how I did that. Nor can I believe it.

4. my lean xtreme arrived today :-)

will be using it with the T2+OEP stack, heard good things about lean xtreme, it should compliment this stack well.

5. Quote Originally Posted by hexstatic View Post
    my lean xtreme arrived today :-)

will be using it with the T2+OEP stack, heard good things about lean xtreme, it should compliment this stack well.
    Definately.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

6. My LX showed up the other day too but I am waiting a few more days until I can get back on a regular sleep/wake cycle. I seem to be ok for a day, up nice and early then Im exhausted for a day or two. IDK whats going on.
    But Im very excited to give LX a run.

7. If I were to attempt a keto diet while using LX, would that produce decent results? My only concern is that my carb intake would most likely be more than zero. I have a VERY hard time with my diet.

In the past Ive done okay with what I consider very low carbs but I was constantly told to eat more. I just dont know what else to eat besides sandwiches, chicken, turkey burgers etc...

Can anyone shed some light in this area???

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheBreeze View Post
    If I were to attempt a keto diet while using LX, would that produce decent results? My only concern is that my carb intake would most likely be more than zero. I have a VERY hard time with my diet.

In the past Ive done okay with what I consider very low carbs but I was constantly told to eat more. I just dont know what else to eat besides sandwiches, chicken, turkey burgers etc...

Can anyone shed some light in this area???
    Personally i respond well to low carb diets, but not on a keto. My carbs are typically in the 120-150g region (some may call this a moderate-carb diet but i tend to class anything below about 100g as "very low carb").

Anyhoo, if you're looking into other foods to eat, try things like grilled hamburgers, cottage cheese, eggs, fish etc.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Personally i respond well to low carb diets, but not on a keto. My carbs are typically in the 120-150g region (some may call this a moderate-carb diet but i tend to class anything below about 100g as "very low carb").

Anyhoo, if you're looking into other foods to eat, try things like grilled hamburgers, cottage cheese, eggs, fish etc.
    Thanks. That's kind of what I wanted to hear. I could probably succeed staying below 150g carbs/day but much less than that would probably result in immanent failure.

As for the other foods, Ive tried cottage cheese and quite frankly I cant stand the taste, texture, nor the smell of the stuff. But I have a bad of sirloin/beef burgers and just picked up some liquid egg whites to try out, so I'll give them a go round. But I'm kind of on the edge about fish cause I can never seem to cook it correctly and it ALWAYS smells very "fishy" and I know that's bad.

However, I plan on beginning my LX run hopefully next Sun or Mon. I am unsure yet if I'll stack it with AX as my libido was significantly increased last time I used the AX and IMO that's kind of a negative side.
    But I'll keep you guys posted once I start for sure.

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheBreeze View Post
    Thanks. That's kind of what I wanted to hear. I could probably succeed staying below 150g carbs/day but much less than that would probably result in immanent failure.

As for the other foods, Ive tried cottage cheese and quite frankly I cant stand the taste, texture, nor the smell of the stuff. But I have a bad of sirloin/beef burgers and just picked up some liquid egg whites to try out, so I'll give them a go round. But I'm kind of on the edge about fish cause I can never seem to cook it correctly and it ALWAYS smells very "fishy" and I know that's bad.
    Mix the cottage cheese with fruit like berries or pineapple chunks. Really makes it more like a dessert and less like, well, cottage cheese.

As for fish, buy tinned tuna and mix it with mayonaise and vinegar. Throw it in a sandwich or on a bagel with some salad leaves.

However, I plan on beginning my LX run hopefully next Sun or Mon. I am unsure yet if I'll stack it with AX as my libido was significantly increased last time I used the AX and IMO that's kind of a negative side.
    But I'll keep you guys posted once I start for sure.
    Negative as in stops you being productive? I can understand that.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
    •   

11. TheTransforma

My personal experiences with this product were not soo good. I swear it flamed up some gyno in me, probably the DHEA (7-keto) which is in this product. It provided with some fat loss, but it didn't deliver as advertised.

I was upset by the side effect and gave away the other bottle I had to a friend, who didn't experience this particular side effect.

We all react differently on supps, but this one is a no for me personally.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post

Negative as in stops you being productive? I can understand that.
    I was referring more to the increase in hornyness. Being that I am pretty much asexual cause chicks just don't dig me, I'd rather not have the feeling of "I need some or I am gonna die!" But that's just my opinion.

13. Quote Originally Posted by TheTransforma View Post
    My personal experiences with this product were not soo good. I swear it flamed up some gyno in me, probably the DHEA (7-keto) which is in this product. It provided with some fat loss, but it didn't deliver as advertised.

I was upset by the side effect and gave away the other bottle I had to a friend, who didn't experience this particular side effect.

We all react differently on supps, but this one is a no for me personally.
    I doubt it was the 7-OH (which is different thatn 7-Keto). It doesn't convert to DHEA in the body and really shouldn't have any effect on test/estrogen. Not that your gyno wasn't aggravated, but I doubt it was that. The forskolin could affect hormones, but not to a large degree. However, that is really the only thing I can think of.
  14. TheTransforma

Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    I doubt it was the 7-OH (which is different thatn 7-Keto). It doesn't convert to DHEA in the body and really shouldn't have any effect on test/estrogen. Not that your gyno wasn't aggravated, but I doubt it was that. The forskolin could affect hormones, but not to a large degree. However, that is really the only thing I can think of.
    It gave me slight gyno It was the only supp I was taking at that time.

I read that more people have the same experience I had. It gave mild fat loss, but I was truely disappointed in it. We all react differently as my friend who I gave my second bottle to didn't experience it.

15. Hittin up my PCT. May add this to the mix.

16. Quote Originally Posted by TheTransforma View Post
    I read that more people have the same experience I had.
    Where did you read this? I have never read anyone having this effect until now nor do i see how it could have happend.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

17. Does it matter if you're taking it with a meal or should it be on an empty stomach?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    Does it matter if you're taking it with a meal or should it be on an empty stomach?
    Doesn't matter either way. I usually take my first immediately upon waking and then start cooking breakfast which i eat about 20 mins later.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  19. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    Does it matter if you're taking it with a meal or should it be on an empty stomach?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Doesn't matter either way. I usually take my first immediately upon waking and then start cooking breakfast which i eat about 20 mins later.

This is exactly how I do it too..
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lean Xtreme + stim burner dosing?
    By eneyman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 11:53 PM
  2. Cort control.. Endoamp, X-lean, lean Xtreme
    By dollar662 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 06:28 PM