Lean Xtreme - cortisol control and non-stim fat loss

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Lean Xtreme™ - cortisol control and non-stim fat loss

Lean Xtreme™ - cortisol control and non-stim fat loss

- Control cortisol: DON'T let the destructive side of cortisol hold you back!
- Maintain mass: Ensures optimal thyroid and testosterone output!
- No Jitter fat loss: Stacks perfectly with the stimulant fat burner of your choice!

Simply put, Lean Xtreme™ is the best non-stimulant based fat burner ever made. That is a lofty claim, we know; but we also believe it’s true. Lean Xtreme™ targets multiple pathways to assist fat loss while lowering cortisol, maintaining muscle tone and optimizing the body’s immune function in order to promote the ideal fat burning, muscle sparing environment. That’s a mouthful, so let us explain how it works and get a little technical.

Cortisol, the stress hormone, alters the way your body stores fat, essentially increasing levels of what is known as visceral adipose tissue (VAT) or in layman’s terms, the solid belly fat that plagues most human beings. VAT is very difficult to lose when cortisol levels remain excessive. The weight loss issue is further compounded by cortisol’s effect on the thyroid gland.

Thyroid output is directly correlated with metabolic rate and weight loss, governing both muscle building (via protein synthesis) and fat burning. High stress levels from increased cortisol levels can exhaust the adrenals and negatively impact the release of thyroid hormones T3 and T4. Cortisol also has a prominent impact on appetite, affects bone density, suppresses the immune system and negatively affects cognitive performance such as memory and quick thinking. To summarize, too much cortisol can be very damaging to your body.

Lean Xtreme™ utilizes 7-OH™, Phosphatidylserine and 5-AT™ to control cortisol, enhance thyroid and lower stress levels by influencing cytokines responsible for inflammation and cortisol signaling. Lean Xtreme™ also includes Forskolin to improve body composition and signal optimal testosterone levels. A high potency Green Tea Extract (EGCG) is added for the wide array of health benefits, including its amazing ability to further advance the immune system, boost fat loss and prevent future fat gains. Through the use of DS’ new Extended Release Technology™, Lean Xtreme™ provides a consistent release of its ingredients to allow for constant cortisol control and fat loss.

When you diet, your body fights to hold onto as much body fat as it can, making your efforts at weight loss extremely difficult. At the other end of the spectrum, when bulking, your body is more than happy to take on extra body fat in preparation for future diets. The new and improved Lean Xtreme™ prepares for the potential issues that arise during both of these times and is therefore an excellent tool for dieting and lean bulking. In both instances, Lean Xtreme™ is a necessary ingredient for successful body recomposition, making it one of the most versatile and effective products on the market.

Testimonials

"LX is my non stimulant tried and true never fail fat burner of choice. 3 cycles, satisfaction each time." - James L, WA

"Just finished a bottle of Lean Xtreme. This stuff works very well. I urge anyone who hasn't tried it to do it." - Josh R, CA

"I just finished using Lean Xtreme for the past 30 days. The product is very effective (Driven Sports EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!!!)." - Juan Carlos Martinez, Guatemala

"Driven Sports Lean Xtreme Overall I would give this product an 9 out of ten. I say this because with this product i was able to be in a consistent 1000+ calorie deficit and not lose any LBM. Strength was almost never compromised. I will absolutely use this product again when i'm doing any sort of intense cut.

Final Stats 3 week cut
Beginning weight:188lbs - 152LBM (warrior digital body fat calipers)
Ending weight: 181lbs - 152LBM (same method)
Beginning BF% - 19.1
Ending BF% - 16.0" - BB.com member

"Lean Xtreme - like a gd fat shopvac on the stomach." - Jeff Seggerman - St. Louis, MO

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lean Xtreme - like a gd fat shopvac on the stomach." - Jeff Seggerman - St. Louis, MO

Definitly getting this

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
This supp should be a staple for just about anyone looking to get lean. High cortisol = BAD for maintaining mass and burning fat.

A great side benefit of LX is a sense of serenity and calmness for those of us who get too aggressive while on other protocols.
:bigok:

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I take 2 caps upon waking, when is the best moment to take the other 2 caps: right after workout or before bed?

Bacya

Awards
Would this product be safe and effective to stack with EC?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Would this product be safe and effective to stack with EC?
Yes and A LOT of users have tried that specific stack with excellent results. Follow the dosing on the bottle.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
There's a guy that has a thread named "My 10 week transformation" and it was with EC/LX. SICK results!!

CCNC3

Awards
really is a great product used it through my contest prep and feel it has made a tremendous difference on maintaining muscle through my diet.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
6 a day is crazy. I would be in a wheel chair at that dose. Good news would be thefat would just drip off.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
6 a day is crazy. I would be in a wheel chair at that dose. Good news would be the fat would just drip off.
I only bought two bottles though so it goes pretty fast. No problems with the joints, but i take like 4 grams of Cissus a day. I'm taking NeoVar(creatine) as well so hard to notice fat loss I think. I shot up to as much as 227(started at 219) lbs because of the creatine, but over past week or so dropped to 223. Once I stop the creatine i should drop to 215 i imagine. I am hoping to see the lean mass stay and have a good amount of fat loss.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I think thats exactly what youll see happen when you stop the creatine.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Best strategy is:

1 cap upon waking
1 cap 4hrs later
1 cap in the evening (approx 12hrs after first dose)
So if I dosed LX this way, I would be taking my third dose around 11-12 midnight. Is that A fine time, or would preworkout be better? I usually workout in the early evening.

Just looking for an opinion.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
So if I dosed LX this way, I would be taking my third dose around 11-12 midnight. Is that A fine time, or would preworkout be better? I usually workout in the early evening.

Just looking for an opinion.
Are you getting up at 11am each day and going to bed around 11pm-12am each night? If so, you sleep a lot!

11pm is fine. Most users take their third cap with their bedtime meal which is usually around this time. I get up around 6:30-7am so my third cap is usually taken around 7pm.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Are you getting up at 11am each day and going to bed around 11pm-12am each night? If so, you sleep a lot!

11pm is fine. Most users take their third cap with their bedtime meal which is usually around this time. I get up around 6:30-7am so my third cap is usually taken around 7pm.
oops, my math was a little **** up, and I started from my 2nd dose, not the 1st.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
So just to be sure, LX has basically no stims other than the Green Tea extract??? Cause Ive been having lots of problems with OEP. It seems to have waaay more stims in it than I can handle and it makes me crash for days after my last dose.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
So just to be sure, LX has basically no stims other than the Green Tea extract??? Cause Ive been having lots of problems with OEP. It seems to have waaay more stims in it than I can handle and it makes me crash for days after my last dose.
Could be due to the 1,3-dimeth. I don't use any products containing it because of how awful it makes me feel the day after.

And yes, Lean Xtreme is non-stim. Even the green tea extract it contains is not noticeable unless you are supremely sensitive to it. Most users take Lean Xtreme before bed and have zero troubles sleeping.

hexstatic

Awards
this Lean Xtreme is OK to use with the Alpha T2 + OEP Stack ????

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
this Lean Xtreme is OK to use with the Alpha T2 + OEP Stack ????
Yes, but bear in mind that the 7-OH in Lean Xtreme will potentiate the effect of the thyroid analogs in Alpha T2. That means you may notice a much larger increase in core temp, but nothing that will be uncomfortable.

If you stack them, log it, or if not give us a review at the end!

hexstatic

Awards
Yes, but bear in mind that the 7-OH in Lean Xtreme will potentiate the effect of the thyroid analogs in Alpha T2. That means you may notice a much larger increase in core temp, but nothing that will be uncomfortable.

If you stack them, log it, or if not give us a review at the end!
hmmm, this shall be interesting on the hot days of summer ! :lmao:

I will be starting my first log soon :)

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Yes and A LOT of users have tried that specific stack with excellent results. Follow the dosing on the bottle.
It's on now. Especially if it makes me less aggressive whe on ec. My wifey will love that aspect of it.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Could be due to the 1,3-dimeth. I don't use any products containing it because of how awful it makes me feel the day after.

And yes, Lean Xtreme is non-stim. Even the green tea extract it contains is not noticeable unless you are supremely sensitive to it. Most users take Lean Xtreme before bed and have zero troubles sleeping.
Sweet! I'll most likely be submitting an order sometime in the next few days. In the mean time, can anyone suggest anything to help with what for the past two weeks seems like chronic lethargy???

I cant stand this. Ive prolly slept more hours in the past two weeks than Ive been awake. This Sucks. I'll be steering clear of 1,3 dimeth in the future fo' sho'!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Sweet! I'll most likely be submitting an order sometime in the next few days. In the mean time, can anyone suggest anything to help with what for the past two weeks seems like chronic lethargy???

I cant stand this. Ive prolly slept more hours in the past two weeks than Ive been awake. This Sucks. I'll be steering clear of 1,3 dimeth in the future fo' sho'!
Do you take any other stims or caffeine through the day?

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Do you take any other stims or caffeine through the day?
I took an occasional PP's Green Tea capsule without any ill effects. But other than that I was completely clear of any other stims while using OEP.
BTW, I saw someone from work today outside GNC and ended up unloading my 63 caps of OEP to them for $20. Now Im worried she might abuse it and that I didn't get across to her how stong that stuff really is. I feel like a real douche for selling a girl a thermogenic.:stooges:

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gonna go with VPX Redline Xtreme and LX. I've been on ECA for a while, just recently taking a break. Imma try something new. Bet it would kick my fat @ss!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I took an occasional PP's Green Tea capsule without any ill effects. But other than that I was completely clear of any other stims while using OEP.
It may just take some time for your head to get straight then.

I think I'm gonna go with VPX Redline Xtreme and LX. I've been on ECA for a while, just recently taking a break. Imma try something new. Bet it would kick my fat @ss!
I may get some samples of redline. I've never tried any of the VPX stims but they seem to get good press.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
It may just take some time for your head to get straight then.
Yeah I don't really know but I was able to force myself out of bed this morning but ended up crashing for about 2hrs after my workout. So I am kind of hoping I'm nearing the end of this bout of lethargy cause its getting old. I mean, I remember getting to the gym around 7-8am two February's ago but I can't for the life of me remember how I did that. Nor can I believe it.

hexstatic

Awards
my lean xtreme arrived today :)

will be using it with the T2+OEP stack, heard good things about lean xtreme, it should compliment this stack well.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
My LX showed up the other day too but I am waiting a few more days until I can get back on a regular sleep/wake cycle. I seem to be ok for a day, up nice and early then Im exhausted for a day or two. IDK whats going on.
But Im very excited to give LX a run.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
If I were to attempt a keto diet while using LX, would that produce decent results? My only concern is that my carb intake would most likely be more than zero. I have a VERY hard time with my diet.

In the past Ive done okay with what I consider very low carbs but I was constantly told to eat more. I just dont know what else to eat besides sandwiches, chicken, turkey burgers etc...

Can anyone shed some light in this area???

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
If I were to attempt a keto diet while using LX, would that produce decent results? My only concern is that my carb intake would most likely be more than zero. I have a VERY hard time with my diet.

In the past Ive done okay with what I consider very low carbs but I was constantly told to eat more. I just dont know what else to eat besides sandwiches, chicken, turkey burgers etc...

Can anyone shed some light in this area???
Personally i respond well to low carb diets, but not on a keto. My carbs are typically in the 120-150g region (some may call this a moderate-carb diet but i tend to class anything below about 100g as "very low carb").

Anyhoo, if you're looking into other foods to eat, try things like grilled hamburgers, cottage cheese, eggs, fish etc.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Personally i respond well to low carb diets, but not on a keto. My carbs are typically in the 120-150g region (some may call this a moderate-carb diet but i tend to class anything below about 100g as "very low carb").

Anyhoo, if you're looking into other foods to eat, try things like grilled hamburgers, cottage cheese, eggs, fish etc.
Thanks. That's kind of what I wanted to hear. I could probably succeed staying below 150g carbs/day but much less than that would probably result in immanent failure.

As for the other foods, Ive tried cottage cheese and quite frankly I cant stand the taste, texture, nor the smell of the stuff. But I have a bad of sirloin/beef burgers and just picked up some liquid egg whites to try out, so I'll give them a go round. But I'm kind of on the edge about fish cause I can never seem to cook it correctly and it ALWAYS smells very "fishy" and I know that's bad.

However, I plan on beginning my LX run hopefully next Sun or Mon. I am unsure yet if I'll stack it with AX as my libido was significantly increased last time I used the AX and IMO that's kind of a negative side.
But I'll keep you guys posted once I start for sure.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. That's kind of what I wanted to hear. I could probably succeed staying below 150g carbs/day but much less than that would probably result in immanent failure.

As for the other foods, Ive tried cottage cheese and quite frankly I cant stand the taste, texture, nor the smell of the stuff. But I have a bad of sirloin/beef burgers and just picked up some liquid egg whites to try out, so I'll give them a go round. But I'm kind of on the edge about fish cause I can never seem to cook it correctly and it ALWAYS smells very "fishy" and I know that's bad.
Mix the cottage cheese with fruit like berries or pineapple chunks. Really makes it more like a dessert and less like, well, cottage cheese.

As for fish, buy tinned tuna and mix it with mayonaise and vinegar. Throw it in a sandwich or on a bagel with some salad leaves.

However, I plan on beginning my LX run hopefully next Sun or Mon. I am unsure yet if I'll stack it with AX as my libido was significantly increased last time I used the AX and IMO that's kind of a negative side.
But I'll keep you guys posted once I start for sure.
Negative as in stops you being productive? I can understand that.

TheTransforma

My personal experiences with this product were not soo good. I swear it flamed up some gyno in me, probably the DHEA (7-keto) which is in this product. It provided with some fat loss, but it didn't deliver as advertised.

I was upset by the side effect and gave away the other bottle I had to a friend, who didn't experience this particular side effect.

We all react differently on supps, but this one is a no for me personally.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Negative as in stops you being productive? I can understand that.
I was referring more to the increase in hornyness. Being that I am pretty much asexual cause chicks just don't dig me, I'd rather not have the feeling of "I need some or I am gonna die!" But that's just my opinion.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
My personal experiences with this product were not soo good. I swear it flamed up some gyno in me, probably the DHEA (7-keto) which is in this product. It provided with some fat loss, but it didn't deliver as advertised.

I was upset by the side effect and gave away the other bottle I had to a friend, who didn't experience this particular side effect.

We all react differently on supps, but this one is a no for me personally.
I doubt it was the 7-OH (which is different thatn 7-Keto). It doesn't convert to DHEA in the body and really shouldn't have any effect on test/estrogen. Not that your gyno wasn't aggravated, but I doubt it was that. The forskolin could affect hormones, but not to a large degree. However, that is really the only thing I can think of.

TheTransforma

I doubt it was the 7-OH (which is different thatn 7-Keto). It doesn't convert to DHEA in the body and really shouldn't have any effect on test/estrogen. Not that your gyno wasn't aggravated, but I doubt it was that. The forskolin could affect hormones, but not to a large degree. However, that is really the only thing I can think of.
It gave me slight gyno :( It was the only supp I was taking at that time.

I read that more people have the same experience I had. It gave mild fat loss, but I was truely disappointed in it. We all react differently as my friend who I gave my second bottle to didn't experience it.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Hittin up my PCT. May add this to the mix.

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Does it matter if you're taking it with a meal or should it be on an empty stomach?