Lean Xtreme - cortisol control and non-stim fat loss

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. TheTransforma

My personal experiences with this product were not soo good. I swear it flamed up some gyno in me, probably the DHEA (7-keto) which is in this product. It provided with some fat loss, but it didn't deliver as advertised.

I was upset by the side effect and gave away the other bottle I had to a friend, who didn't experience this particular side effect.

We all react differently on supps, but this one is a no for me personally.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post

Negative as in stops you being productive? I can understand that.
    I was referring more to the increase in hornyness. Being that I am pretty much asexual cause chicks just don't dig me, I'd rather not have the feeling of "I need some or I am gonna die!" But that's just my opinion.

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheTransforma View Post
    My personal experiences with this product were not soo good. I swear it flamed up some gyno in me, probably the DHEA (7-keto) which is in this product. It provided with some fat loss, but it didn't deliver as advertised.

I was upset by the side effect and gave away the other bottle I had to a friend, who didn't experience this particular side effect.

We all react differently on supps, but this one is a no for me personally.
    I doubt it was the 7-OH (which is different thatn 7-Keto). It doesn't convert to DHEA in the body and really shouldn't have any effect on test/estrogen. Not that your gyno wasn't aggravated, but I doubt it was that. The forskolin could affect hormones, but not to a large degree. However, that is really the only thing I can think of.
    •   

4. TheTransforma

Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    I doubt it was the 7-OH (which is different thatn 7-Keto). It doesn't convert to DHEA in the body and really shouldn't have any effect on test/estrogen. Not that your gyno wasn't aggravated, but I doubt it was that. The forskolin could affect hormones, but not to a large degree. However, that is really the only thing I can think of.
    It gave me slight gyno It was the only supp I was taking at that time.

I read that more people have the same experience I had. It gave mild fat loss, but I was truely disappointed in it. We all react differently as my friend who I gave my second bottle to didn't experience it.

5. Hittin up my PCT. May add this to the mix.

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheTransforma View Post
    I read that more people have the same experience I had.
    Where did you read this? I have never read anyone having this effect until now nor do i see how it could have happend.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

7. Does it matter if you're taking it with a meal or should it be on an empty stomach?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    Does it matter if you're taking it with a meal or should it be on an empty stomach?
    Doesn't matter either way. I usually take my first immediately upon waking and then start cooking breakfast which i eat about 20 mins later.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  9. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    Does it matter if you're taking it with a meal or should it be on an empty stomach?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Doesn't matter either way. I usually take my first immediately upon waking and then start cooking breakfast which i eat about 20 mins later.

This is exactly how I do it too..
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lean Xtreme + stim burner dosing?
    By eneyman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 10:53 PM
  2. Cort control.. Endoamp, X-lean, lean Xtreme
    By dollar662 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 05:28 PM