Welcome Driven Sports to AM!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to welcome Driven Sports to AM. Please check out their line and give them a nice warm welcome...hmmm...seems oddly familiar :D

Driven Sports

:reporter:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I have never heard of them but Welcome Driven Sports! Hope to see what products you carry and possibly see logs of people using your supps!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome. HMMM. Lean extreme. Me likey!!!!!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard mate, love your products, especially that Ax, thats a bad mutha!@#$ right there. looking forward to seeing what your new product is all about(ingredient wise).

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, I was wondering when... ;)

Who are their reps going to be? If they have any..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome news DS!! AX constantly gets cycled thru my supplement cabinet.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I would like to welcome Driven Sports to AM. Please check out their line and give them a nice warm welcome...hmmm...seems oddly familiar :D

Driven Sports

:reporter:
It's like Deja-vu from the good ole AM days

Glad to see DS on the board

Just waiting for Triazole and a new and an improved Glucophase ( fingers crossed )

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM, can not wait for Triazole!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back :) Products that definitely work and a solid company.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome (back)! :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back! :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back my man... So how about giving some hints and bullets to the new products on the horizon?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome! Running some LX atm ;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to have sledge and the boys back. :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome back guys I remember you were on here I thin when I first joined in 2004.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I`ll always welcome a solid company with good products(so I read).

reptone

Awards
  • Established
The best!

Maybe we should run some logs so the guys who aren't familiar with us can see just how true that statement is...
LX and Adrenalean seem like it would be a great stack on a cut cycle or right after pct from a bulk cycle.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
LX and Adrenalean seem like it would be a great stack on a cut cycle or right after pct from a bulk cycle.
Lean Xtreme is incredibly versatile. Its real meat is during a cutting phase, but the combo of forskolin and 5-AT seems to have a definite mild anabolic effect making it great for lean bulking too. A lot of guys introduce Lean Xtreme as part of their PCT because of its excellent cortisol control.

I use Adrenalean before most workouts, but increase the frequency during cutting season, which i'm in right now! :D

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Welcome.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
It's like Deja-vu from the good ole AM days

Glad to see DS on the board

Just waiting for Triazole and a new and an improved Glucophase ( fingers crossed )
Its great to be back. We have been very busy which you guys will really start to see as soon as some of teh new products we have been working on are released. With Triazole being first (more info coming in the next week).

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its great to be back. We have been very busy which you guys will really start to see as soon as some of teh new products we have been working on are released. With Triazole being first (more info coming in the next week).
Great to have you back Matt... now hopefully the new Driven Sport backing will have your mind churning out product twice as fast! :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats the hope.
I like the direction so far with the new DS... back to the hardcore line up instead of running with protein bars!

Heck, i think I still have some little envelopes in the freezer from way back in the day, of clicking refresh on the old old DS site for a powder or two! :D

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I like the direction so far with the new DS... back to the hardcore line up instead of running with protein bars!

Heck, i think I still have some little envelopes in the freezer from way back in the day, of clicking refresh on the old old DS site for a powder or two! :D
Exactly! We excel at the stuff no one else can do, the really cutting edge stuff and thats what we needed to focus on. Protein and protein bars are just not something that I want to spend our time working on. Leave it to the ONs, Labrada's and Gaspari's.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well put the pedal to the metal and start the accelerating!!:32:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just now saw this. Welcome back guys!

It took you long enough. You know what they say, try, try, Triazole, again ;)

^^^I hope Dsade didn't already beat me to that :stooges:

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Im trying to update FB and Twitter as often as possible.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
welcome back.

looking forward to the new products.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Welcome my friends

Glad to have you with us. I look forward to some logs of your products as I plan on starting my AX in the morning.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Good news boys...glad to hear it. Welcome back.:box:

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know what size the avatar pics need to be. None of mine are loading.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone know what size the avatar pics need to be. None of mine are loading.
Weird.. it should resize it for you... what error are you getting when you try?

vasu

Awards
Exactly! We excel at the stuff no one else can do, the really cutting edge stuff and thats what we needed to focus on. Protein and protein bars are just not something that I want to spend our time working on. Leave it to the ONs, Labrada's and Gaspari's.
Speaking of which... is Glucophase XR, or it's replacement, ever happing? That stuff really amplified my weight loss a few years back!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Speaking of which... is Glucophase XR, or it's replacement, ever happing? That stuff really amplified my weight loss a few years back!
GXR2 has evolved quite a lot during the development stage. While it will still be great for blood glucose control on a diet, it will be even better as a pro-anabolic on a lean bulk as we have finally found a way to influence natural IGF-1 signalling. If you go on our website you can see the green bottle. This has the working title "project green label" or "PGL" and is what GXR2 has evolved into. To say we're exicted about this would be an understatement, but it has been 4 years in the making and we are in no hurry to rush it out now, so don't expect it until 2011. We probably won't talk about this anymore in the near future as we have some other new developments due out before then which you will (as we are) be as equally excited about.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GXR2 has evolved quite a lot during the development stage. While it will still be great for blood glucose control on a diet, it will be even better as a pro-anabolic on a lean bulk as we have finally found a way to influence natural IGF-1 signalling. If you go on our website you can see the green bottle. This has the working title "project green label" or "PGL" and is what GXR2 has evolved into. To say we're exicted about this would be an understatement, but it has been 4 years in the making and we are in no hurry to rush it out now, so don't expect it until 2011. We probably won't talk about this anymore in the near future as we have some other new developments due out before then which you will (as we are) be as equally excited about.
:32:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

GXR2 :food:

I never tried but you brink back?