methyl 1test 20mg

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
background: took t1pro for one month with hardly any gains cept some strength. 1ad so far was what i gained best on. i decided to hold back my post cycle for 2 weeks and do methyl 1t and get some results.

taking: multi vitamin, creatine, flax seed oil, and methyl 1t. i have some liver stuff on the way, till then i'll just deal with it...

day 1: nadda

day 2: minor lethargy, decent pump finally (like starting 1ad

day 3: lethargy big time, took 2 naps, 191lbs and 5'10", weights (lifting, not body weight) up slightly

day 4: leghargy not as bad but still 1 nap, 191lbs still. pump was INSANE. never felt anything like this, HAD to stretch. also flipped on someone so i'm a bit irratable. did 2 more reps on just about everything. walked around like i have a barrel under each arm cause my lats won't go down, insane pumps, i repeat!

i eat the best i can for a college student, if its only pasta i do the salad, cottage cheese, and sandwich with no mayo. best i can do being a student. i do 3 protein shakes a day inbetween. 1ad got me great gains and this stuff is 1ad x 3 from what i've seen so far. i did take 6 pills a day while on 1ad. i'll be doing 2 weeks of nolva after these 2 weeks, i could do 4. what do you guys think? then i'm going into another m1t cycle. i want to do the 2 on and 2 off for say 2 months and see what my gains are.

corey

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You may not even need the nolva for only being on 2 weeks. thats the whole point of doing the very short cycles. But its up to you. it will help.. Good luck.. TTY

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i just got done with 1 mo on t1pro and went right into these 2 weeks on methyl 1t. t1pro didn't do crap for me that i noticed (4sqrts a day) cept some strength, so i think i might need some nolva after these 2 weeks huh? really its like 6 weeks

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You will want to take more than 2 weeks off after then... Too many cycles are screwed up because of bad post cycle planning.. TTY

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
so then you think

6weeks (this cycle)
4 week pct
2 week meth 1t
2 week pct
2 week meth 1t?

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im a firm believer in taking off at least as much time as you were just on. Coming from 4 weeks of t-tpro and then 2 weeks of m1t I would personally take at least 6 weeks before another m1t cycle.

smike319

Awards
It's good to hear about those insane pumps bro. Hope this cycle works out better for you than the last. You know it looked to me after going over your posts that your maintenance levels may be abit low, and that could have been one of the key factors that kept you from gaining on your T1-Pro cycle. Try and fit in more meals.
Maybe get some protein bars or something. Theyr'e not the best food source and definately should not be your only food source but given the fact that your a college student, it may help you a little. The Detour bars (30g protein) are absolutely wicked. Tastes just like a Snickers!

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i eat 3 meals a day on campus and 3 shakes in between. i at ethe same when on 1ad. i really don't know. i wasn't lethargic on t1pro either and my pumps weren't like they were when on 1ad. maybe i just responded different. i'm really not sure. anyway i highly recommend methyl 1t so far. its the best i've tried...i am a meso body style also and a full 6 pack is now coming out. i'm looking like the man on campus :)

smike319

Awards
Awsome!

I hope it's still around by the time that I'm able to get some "mulah" together for it. Sounds like most of the guinnea's seem to be responding well to it.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
today is day 5, woke up and 2 hours later i want a nap. i don't have a huge pump, but a slight one. doing the slightest things though and the vains surely come out. i don't know if i'm gaining weight yet, but i can see myself hardening up.

smike319

Awards
how would you compare the lethargy your feeling on the M1-T compared to your T1Pro cycle? I suffered pretty dramatic letharic bouts while on the T1Pro.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i suffered nothing on t1pro. on 1ad i did and this is about the same i would say. i was taknig 6 pills a day of 1ad

smike319

Awards
never have taken 1AD, but if you experienced no lethargy on T1Pro, but are experiencing it with the methyl 1t god I can't imagine what it'll be like for me. Every one is different but it looks like I would be quite susceptible to major lethargy on the M1t.
Oh well, I dealt with it before and made great gains, so I'll just find a way to do it again and keep my eye on the prize! (which will hopefully be another 15lbs)

panman

Awards
Haven't tried 1-meth, but I have taken 1-AD for 3 cycles. Minimal side effects. 1st and 3rd cycle were 4 weeks, 2nd cycle 6 weeks followed by 1 week of 6 OXO. Im not massive by any account. Prior to 1st cycle, could do 185 bench for 2 reps with help. Four weeks later, 235 for 3 unassisted. Not much increase with 6 week cycle. 3rd cycle is stacked with 4-AD to alleviate side effects (libido, etc) seems to work, results are more dramatic for me during the 2nd week of this cycle, just coming off of injury. Not sure from my readings if 1-test gives any greater results than 1-AD, other than the conversion process.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
okay day 5: i weight 192 so i haven't gained yet, but i'm looking much harder. my lethargy isn't as bad today (i'm taking nothing to counteract it). i have to stretch between lifts because i'm so pumped. I am getting compliments from people in the gym and they are asking what i do. my libido has not gone down either like it did on 1ad. i dn't know why the lethargy isn't as bad but it was like day 3 and 4 i was taking 1 or two naps a day. anyway, nothing but good news so far...

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i don't count, but i eat till i'm super full 3 times a day and 2 protein shakes of 20g protein and while i work out i have one full serving of nlarge2, 52g protein and 750 cals. i know i'm getting plenty of food. i can't count cause i eat on campus and the cooks wouldn't like me saying "how many calories are in this". sorry. on methyl 1t i'm not gaining a lot yet, but i'm losing fat and becoming MUCH harder

ONKI

Awards
You can go to fitday.com to track your calories and what not. They have a food search option so all ya have to do is remember what you ate that day.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i do 6 times a day if you count the shakes! i said i take the shakes also. has anyone done 30mg of this test? if i get the liver support i'm really thinking of upping to 30mg. only thing i'm worried about is the lethargy since i'm already tired on this. just wondering if anyone has tried 30mg. this is day 6 for me. i was going to go till day 7 on 20mg then consider 1 week of 30mg

smike319

Awards
not speaking from personal experience obviously, but I definately would not recommend it 2gcorey. go check out Bobo's M1T cycle thread for example. He is the only one brave enough that Iv'e seen to try it at 30mg. (with his cow) eventually he had to quit taking it

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
he's the only one, this 20mg is doing no bad side affects other then lethargic. so i'm tempted to up it and test it.

smike319

Awards
also have seen misc. threads discussing that anything over 20mg might be overkill(waste of money). but if you think it might benefit you and your willing to test it, who am I to stop you
Good Luck

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
400g or protein? you're full of it, thats more than 2g per lb for me. where do you get these "facts" w/o taking into account a persons weight? you can't make a general st atement like that w/o many other factors. i've read enough to know that much.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Klaus you are full of crap when you say the grams for carbs
protein and fats. What about their metabolism and other determining factors. You are speaking out of your pie hole on that one.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Scientific research? What the crap dude. I have a PHD in physical therapy and you are telling me about research. Guidelines such as that for base calories and carbs,etc are pointlesss, and they do definately not work for everyone. Creatine doesn't work for everyone, so obviously standard protocol for nutrition doesn't work for everyone.

If I have a 50 year old woman with a MCL tear a 20 year old with the same injury and a 16 year old male with the same, do you think that I would treat them all in the same manner? Of course not so when you go into nutrition macronutrient breakdowns there are many determining factors. Age, sex, type of activity, do I need to go on.

No one blowed a gasket. I just called you on the irrelevant crap you were telling him. And as for research my bachelors is in Exercise science, plus five years of post grad work for my PHD, so watch who you think you are telling about research.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i didn't buy it sifu, i do wish some of the mods or someone else on here would explain why i need so much more food while on methyl 1t. does it raise my metabolism? i don't expand anymore energy, in fact less since i take naps! why another g per lb then most normally recommend? its not adding up to me...waiting for bobo or someone to come in here and clear this up. wherever that punk is

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well before I got the flu, I was taking 20mg a day for five days. I was taking in exactly 1gram per pound of bodyweight. Hardly very many carbs and moderate fat. For me I can gain on 1300 cals a day. And I am 200 pounds, that was my point about nutrition guidelines. I put on 5 pounds in five days and I was definately tighter. I will start back on it on sunday or monday, whenever I get rid of this sickness.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
damnit, don't wreck my thread! just post info pls, i don't give a crap about personal credentials.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thesis. Whatever. My wife is a High school english teacher. So who do you think proof read all of my papers? Are you really that ignorant? A PHD in Physical therapy depending on the school is 50% classroom, and 50% applications of theory. What the hell would you like. Where I work? Dyess AFB. Where I went to school? Pacific University in Forest Grove, Oregon. Nutrition asswipe, well since I won the middleweight class in the Oregon State Naturals, in 1997 I think I know what is needed for results.

As far as credentials being specific to the job at hand, you really have no idea what you are talking about.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Like I said prove to me on a actual human study, that 400 grams of protein and carbs is universal in applying it to all subjects. Whether they are different body types, ages, or levels of fitness.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
at 190lbs why would i need 2g per lb anyway, thats all i want ot know. i've never heard that in bodybuilding. only 1-1.5g per lb

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is my point. There is no reason for you to go over 1.5 at all. Especially if it is all coming from good sources. Lean beef,chicken,eggs, milk protein, whey protein. ETC. I have taken this compound and the extremem protein is not needed for great gains. Especially on 20mg a day.

smike319

Awards
That is my point. There is no reason for you to go over 1.5 at all. Especially if it is all coming from good sources. Lean beef,chicken,eggs, milk protein, whey protein. ETC. I have taken this compound and the extremem protein is not needed for great gains. Especially on 20mg a day.
before all of the hype of M1T and other such compounds came around I had always gone by the general rule of thumb of 1.5g-2g of protien per pound of body weight if I wanted to see solid gains out of my cycles. I think we're splitting hairs here people. doesn't matter! at 1.5g you'll probably see nice results "while on 20mg M1T", at 2g you'll probably see better.
so 2gcorey what did you decide on relating to increasing intake of M1T?
and how's that damn lethargy treating you today?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to know on the lethargy too. It doesn't seem to give me any.

smike319

Awards
I would like to know on the lethargy too. It doesn't seem to give me any.
don't know if you mentioned it before, but have you ever had any experience with T1-Pro? if so did you experience lethargy from that? reason I'm asking is because it hit me pretty hard while on my cycle and i had to resort to script strength speed "phentermine" to stay awake. still felt some lethargy though

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i have bad lethargy with m1t, but oh well...i can deal with it

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
See I guess I'm lucky, but with a new baby in the house I have lethargy all day everyday so I don't notice a difference. Libido has been up for me though. I guess I'm lucky.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
libido has been up for you cause you were probably deprived while she was pregnant and just happy the baby popped out...

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Protein isn't everything guys. I have a buddy with AWESOME genetics, and looks shredded year round. He's 5 foot 7, 170lbs and around 7.5-8% bf. Very vascular too.

But he only eats about 2-3 meals a day, and it's usually just garbage. I would say he gets less than 60g a day of protein, but looks better than 100% of the people at his gym.

Protein is definitely important, but I wouldn't get totally caught up in it.

As a general rule, I just stick to around 30g of protein per meal while natural and 50g of protein per meal while on androgens.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Geez bros...enough with the banter about credential this and nutrition science that. The facts are that everyone is different and the guidelines for nutrition do not apply to everyone. Let's say there are 2 men and they are both at 220 pounds. Now, one is an ecto and the other an endo. Although they are the same body weight their maintenance values for EVERYTHING will most certainly be vastly different.

The reason for upping cals and protein while on cycle is to provide optimum conditions for growth. Will you grow if you don't get 1.5-2 g protein per pound LBM? Some will and others won't however if your cals are below maintenance then mass gain is not possible.

Chemo

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
THANKS for saving my thread chemo! it was taken over with cyber ego's...

anyway i'm now on 30mg's, will keep posting how i'm doing. so far no sides yet, but much more noticeable definition and pumps are harder and larger. had to stop on my last few sets. i broke my workouts into two sections today because half way through i was so pumped i was having a hard time going on, so i stopped for 30 min let the pump go down then finished. its nice :) so far

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

anyway i'm now on 30mg's
Why? Why do people keep insisting more is better? I tried 30mg because I didn't think it was that potent. I found out the hard way. Your playing with your health in the wrong way. Truthfully I didn't see a difference between 30mg and 10mg, just more sides. Its the same with tren. There is no reason to go above 75-100mg/day.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i've experienced no sides like people are on 20mg. doesn't everyone respond to things differently? i'm not saying i'm going to go until I get sides, but if i don't get them on 30mg and notice better gains then why not? i am taking everything i can to play it safe. i've only got 4 days left till i'm done with this cycle also, so its not like i'm testing this for a long time...trying to do it safely

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just because you don't feel it doesn't mean damage isn't occuring. Your live enzymes can rise to enormous levels and you will never feel it. Milk Thistle and Hawthorne berry do NOT prevent damage, they help repair it. Your not even considering the increased BP and strain on your heart with heavy doses of androgens. Basing your cycle on what you "feel" is not wise at all. This substance has caused more sides and different reactions to people than anything I can remember. More is definetly NOT better. Your levels are high enough already with numerous days of use so increasing it in the last final days will not cause an increase in gains and will only cause more suppression and more side effects in the long run. It doesn't make sense and is pointless.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
ok, i'll return to 20mg the last few days and take yoru word for it. i haven't been doing this long enough to know the details of how it works. i was just going more off feel. thx for the good reply though and explanation. i thought those substances kept damaging from occuring. thx again...

20mg corey

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it was fine I would be the first to tell you, but from what I've done (30mg for almost 2 weeks) the side effect didn't even start to the end of the second week and they still were present after the 3rd week when I decided to stop. This substance really surprised me. I've done almost everything you can think of (except d-rol) and the effects and potency just blew me away. With this one, its definetly better to be safe than sorry. Its almost the exact same thing as tren in terms of dosages. I've done tren at 125mg per day and 75mg per day and saw zero difference. THe same applies to M1T. More is DEFINETLY not better in this case.

DarCSA

Awards
Bobo thanks for shedding some more light on M1T. Glad to hear your pov man. I respect what you are saying and thanks for the info. Spread the knowledge.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
thanks again bobo. i haven't done anything except 1ad and t1pro so i'll definately take your word for it.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established

Many of Berardi's articles are nothing but marketing towards Biotests Surge. He is mistaken on many things.
Agreed. However, Bernardi's meal plans and timing are excellent, but those numbers are way off the mark.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Why? Why do people keep insisting more is better? I tried 30mg because I didn't think it was that potent. I found out the hard way. Your playing with your health in the wrong way. Truthfully I didn't see a difference between 30mg and 10mg, just more sides. Its the same with tren. There is no reason to go above 75-100mg/day.
Amen...

Just because you don't feel it doesn't mean damage isn't occuring. Your live enzymes can rise to enormous levels and you will never feel it. Milk Thistle and Hawthorne berry do NOT prevent damage, they help repair it. Your not even considering the increased BP and strain on your heart with heavy doses of androgens. Basing your cycle on what you "feel" is not wise at all. This substance has caused more sides and different reactions to people than anything I can remember. More is definetly NOT better. Your levels are high enough already with numerous days of use so increasing it in the last final days will not cause an increase in gains and will only cause more suppression and more side effects in the long run. It doesn't make sense and is pointless.
Preach on brother!

If it was fine I would be the first to tell you, but from what I've done (30mg for almost 2 weeks) the side effect didn't even start to the end of the second week and they still were present after the 3rd week when I decided to stop. This substance really surprised me. I've done almost everything you can think of (except d-rol) and the effects and potency just blew me away. With this one, its definetly better to be safe than sorry. Its almost the exact same thing as tren in terms of dosages. I've done tren at 125mg per day and 75mg per day and saw zero difference. THe same applies to M1T. More is DEFINETLY not better in this case.
Take us to church brother Bobo!! Has everyone heard and understand the sermon?? More is NOT better.

Chemo