extending an m-drol cycle?

jondip

Awards
im on my third week of m-drol, ive been running it 10/20/20 and i am really starting to see results in this third week, i know the consensus is to only run it for 3 weeks but i am feeling so good i want to run it a few extra days or maybe even an entire week, does anyone see this as a bad idea? i have not encoutered bad side effects so far and if they worsen i will obvoiously end the cycle but what are everybodys thoughts on keeping the cycle going?

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
im on my third week of m-drol, ive been running it 10/20/20 and i am really starting to see results in this third week, i know the consensus is to only run it for 3 weeks but i am feeling so good i want to run it a few extra days or maybe even an entire week, does anyone see this as a bad idea? i have not encoutered bad side effects so far and if they worsen i will obvoiously end the cycle but what are everybodys thoughts on keeping the cycle going?
I wouldn't go much past the 3 week mark. Maybe you could change a workout day and extend it for that one day, maybe two.

Example...Cycle would end on Sunday, next workout day might be Tuesday. Change your next workout to Monday and then stop there. You only run one extra day this way. No need to extend a cycle for a week just to get 2 more workouts. Move the days around and finish up before you do start getting the bad sides.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Quit while you are ahead dude. The gains won't come forever, and you are really putting your body in harms way. Try a different compound if you want to run a long cycle.

jondip

Awards
alright thanks for the advice guys, i think i will run it one day longer and then end it