4 on (SD) / 4 off / 4 on (M14ADD) / 4 off ???

dmbwhiteguy

Awards
superdrol 20/20/30/30 or 20/20/20/30
Nolva 40/40/20/20
M14ADD 30/60/60/90
Nolva 40/40/20/20

I am going on week 2 of SD....and this is what I planned for the rest of my cycle

Toxic to the live, yes. But both here and bb.com have plenty of reviews saying that 4 weeks on/4 weeks off has shown best for ph cycles.

Any comments, fellas???

Blood work always gets done before, during and after the cycle

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I woud certainly be interested in seeing the before, during and after lipid and liver bloodwork that substantiates this as a sane practice.

dmbwhiteguy

Awards
so then in the Sticky of the Cycle Info Forum...when 4 wks on/ 4 wks off was voted as the most effective cycle length, they were not talking about a ph cycle like this????

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if you read it you will see that:

1. It was started in 01-01-03
2. It has the first two posts mentioning that it is a continuation of a previous poll, which posted in the second post is illegible.
3. The majority of posters in that thread are now banned.
4. You will see what PH's they are mentioning.
5. The last poster is rather reckless in his use.

In short; No.

dmbwhiteguy

Awards
Well if you read it you will see that:

1. It was started in 01-01-03
2. It has the first two posts mentioning that it is a continuation of a previous poll, which posted in the second post is illegible.
3. The majority of posters in that thread are now banned.
4. You will see what PH's they are mentioning.
5. The last poster is rather reckless in his use.

In short; No.

thanks, i appreciate the clarification...

dmbwhiteguy

Awards
is that m14ad from CEL? If so, there is a possibility it MAY be bunk, in which case you should find out because you'd be setting yourself up for a long bumpy road.
I know PA had tested a brand that was purely DHEA, but over at bb.com i thought the final decisions was that it was not CEL's version that was bunk....am i wrong?

Who is the CEL rep that I can contact to find out whether or my my lot number is???

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks, i appreciate the clarification...
No problem. You do really have to take everything you read with a grain of salt.

Now if you are going to use any of those things you mentioned you may want to do your research on the issues of lipid and liver damage while on them. Mnay forget that side like that are not noticeable and that HPTA is not the only disturbance to be concerned about. Actually I would not spend my money on a lipid and liver panel before I even considered a hormone panel.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
i believe you are correct, it was NOT CEL m1,4ADD that was bunk but PA tested BCS Mayhem and it was DHEA :(

dmbwhiteguy

Awards
NOW BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC..

in light of the new findings regarding the uncertainty of m14add...how does this cycle look if i sub the m14add with havoc instead??

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
CEL had it retested and comfirmed it is DHEA not M1,4ADD. They are going to replace all white bottles of M1,4ADD.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
16 weeks of liver stress is a long time...you're not going to be giving your liver a break with all that Nolva.

dmbwhiteguy

Awards
Are your referring to in the back to back fashion?
Yes.

I realize that liver toxicity is going to be high, what I am curious is to whether or not Havoc is going to be less toxic than M14ADD...

dmbwhiteguy

Awards
16 weeks of liver stress is a long time...you're not going to be giving your liver a break with all that Nolva.
Agreed. The more I look at it now, the more I think I am just going to go with the 4 weeks on/ 4 weeks PCT/ 4 weeks off...REPEAT