Win-Ztrol and training recovery time

wastewater

wastewater

Awards
Win-Ztrol[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol 50mg
If I am taking this 3 times a day 150 mg total will this improve my recovery time and thus allow me to shorten my recovery periods and train more often. Should I take it morning, noon and night or all at once in the morning?
Thanks

kruz

kruz

Banned
Awards
Win-Ztrol[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol 50mg
If I am taking this 3 times a day 150 mg total will this improve my recovery time and thus allow me to shorten my recovery periods and train more often. Should I take it morning, noon and night or all at once in the morning?
Thanks

Ok, i'm not being rude, this is just what this situation looks like!

You clearly do not realise what you are about to take when looking at this post and your previous thread on this product. The compound you are talking about is a steroid. just because you bought it from a supp store it doesn't mean it is something you can just chuck down your throught. Yes it will shorten your recovery time due to increased protein synthesis etc but you need to have your training and diet etc sorted first. You have only been training a year so I think its crazy that people haven't said this to you already. My advice, put the winztrol in your sock drawer for at least a year in which time you should research steroids and their legal cousins pro-hormones so you know what you are doing. In this time you should learn enough about training and diet from this site to make it all happen. Good luck