HELP! Post-Cycle Questions

Kay

Awards
Hi,
This is my plan for post cycle supps : 6-OXO, Tribulus, Multis, and EFA's

I wanted to diet down after my cycle to lose some bodyfat that i put on, but i was told to keep my calories up, in order to keep my gains. How long should i be doing this for?
Right now I am thinking, I will keep cals up for 2 weeks post cycle, and supplement with ECA at the same time to get rid of water.
After that, I was thinking of going on a keto diet for 3 weeks, with an ECA stack, Yohimbe, and Usinic Acid. (recomended dosages)
Will this affect how much mass i retain after my cycle?

My cycle is 4 weeks long, of 1test 178mg/day, 200mg Nor diol and 400 mg 4ad/day.
Right now, I am estimating a 15-18 lb increase in total mass, i am on day 11, and have put on 8 lbs already.

At the end of the 5 week period, I plan on using t1pro for more lean gains.

If you have any other questions from me, let me know....
Thanks a lot guys

txwakeskater

Awards
I cant answer your q's , But good gains bro... ;)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I don't know about the cals. I would say 2 weeks is cool. By that time your nuts should start to come back with your post cycle therapy... Talk to ya..

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
I would think keep them up for 4 weeks. Just because most people advise to take 4 weeks off till your next cycle if you were on 4 weeks. If that doesn't hold true, if test if back up after two weeks, then why not go 4 on 2 off 4 on 8 off? instead of hte usual 4 off in the middle. something i've been wondering for a bit now...

Kay

Awards
I would think keep them up for 4 weeks. Just because most people advise to take 4 weeks off till your next cycle if you were on 4 weeks. If that doesn't hold true, if test if back up after two weeks, then why not go 4 on 2 off 4 on 8 off? instead of hte usual 4 off in the middle. something i've been wondering for a bit now...
interesting point!!, well i am doing 6-OXO and ZMA plus trib, so on a 4 week cycle, i dont think that my test levels will not come up withing 2 weeks.
I was gradually gonna cut my calories...
i will keep this thread updated as i approach my post cycle.