Phera-Max first cycle ever, looking for all the help I can get!

Bleinenweber

Awards
Hi all I am brand new to the forums. I have been working out for 2 years all naturally with nice gains, but recently I have hit a block and decided to get a little extra help. I am 23 years old, weigh 192lbs, am 6 feet 1 inch tall, and have 9.1% body fat. I recently ordered some phera-max and am waiting for it to come in. I have been doing some research mainly on these forums and have come up with a cycle. Please let me know if there are any modifications/additions that I need to make.

Days 1-9- 15mg Phera-Max
Day 10-15- 15mg or 30mg Phera-Max alternating 15mg and 30mg every other day(depending on gains)
Day 16-28- 30mg Phera-Max

While Running Phera-Max I will be taking AX's Perfect Cycle(for liver), Fish Oils, Hawthorne Berries(for blood pressure), and Vitamin B-5(because I'm prone to acne). I also will be adjusting the phera dosage depending on my gains if need be.

post cycle therapy

Week 5- 60mg Nolvadex
Week 6- 40mg Nolvadex
Week 7- 40mg Nolvadex
Week 8- 20mg Nolvadex

Also for post cycle therapy I will be Taking AX's RETAIN, and continue to be taking Perfect Cycle, Fish Oils, hawthorne berries, and b-5 if I am having acne problems

Like I said this is my first cycle and in no way to I believe it is perfect, so I am open to any suggestions you can give me. Thank you for your help!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It actually looks very good. It's clear you've done your homework. Good luck and have a great cycle.

Bleinenweber

Awards
Thanks for the feedback I have been researching relentlessly over the past week or so, plan to start the cycle in early december. I have been thinking about adding RXT to my post cycle therapy above and was wondering if that would be too much or not, and if I do add it would I need to change my dosage of nolva I have listed above? Once again thank you for your help!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with strictly Nolva for PCT.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You can keep the RXT on hand if you have any residual bloating or estrogen issues that the Nolva didn't clear up. OR you can add it in if you want. IMO, RXT/ATD is pretty much a prohormone in and of itself and I am not so sure that it doesn't suppress. I have used it, I like it, but when I gain additional lbm and have crazy pumps during PCT..it really makes me wonder.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i agree with renegade. Nolva is fine but just have some rxt on hand only if neccassary. It causes libido issues in many of its users, at least here at AM. I dont think you want that. If you do use it keep the dosing low 1-2 caps or eod dosing. I never went over 2 caps per day myself.

Bleinenweber

Awards
Thanks for all your input. I am going to run nolva with retain and the additional supplements I listed above for PCT. Beginning the cycle in about 2 weeks, I can't wait!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all your input. I am going to run nolva with retain and the additional supplements I listed above for post cycle therapy. Beginning the cycle in about 2 weeks, I can't wait!
I was the same way with phera. I planned for a while and made sure everything was perfect. It got me over the 200lbs mark and honestly, I love Phera. You will too.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Just watch the blood pressure. Some guys (such as myself) get it jacked up high by that compound.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
You guys ever experience bloat on pp?

I have read some strings where this has been reported, and I think that I am having minor trouble with this.

Worse at night.

Any thoughts on nolva or RXT for the bloat (during the cycle)? I am trying low dose nolva..too early to tell if it is working.

Later,
R

sooner999

Awards
Im not a pro but Nolva alone wont bring your natural test levels back. It only helps with estrogen problems. You my need to take 6oxo or something like that to help bring that test level back up. If i am wrong someone please correct me

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
You guys ever experience bloat on pp?

I have read some strings where this has been reported, and I think that I am having minor trouble with this.

Worse at night.

Any thoughts on nolva or RXT for the bloat (during the cycle)? I am trying low dose nolva..too early to tell if it is working.

Later,
R
Most likely the bloat comes from something else than estrogen in this case, since the hormone does not aromatize. Try the nolva and see if it works but I'm thinking it has to do with some fugged up electrolyte balance. Drop sodium intake as low as possible and eat lots of veggies and bananas, trying to get more potassium. Or, last resort, dose 1-2 grams of potassium supplement spread throughout the day. I might get flamed for this last one though... :)

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Hi all I am brand new to the forums. I have been working out for 2 years all naturally with nice gains, but recently I have hit a block and decided to get a little extra help. I am 23 years old, weigh 192lbs, am 6 feet 1 inch tall, and have 9.1% body fat. I recently ordered some phera-max and am waiting for it to come in. I have been doing some research mainly on these forums and have come up with a cycle. Please let me know if there are any modifications/additions that I need to make.

Days 1-9- 15mg Phera-Max
Day 10-15- 15mg or 30mg Phera-Max alternating 15mg and 30mg every other day(depending on gains)
Day 16-28- 30mg Phera-Max

While Running Phera-Max I will be taking AX's Perfect Cycle(for liver), Fish Oils, Hawthorne Berries(for blood pressure), and Vitamin B-5(because I'm prone to acne). I also will be adjusting the phera dosage depending on my gains if need be.

post cycle therapy

Week 5- 60mg Nolvadex
Week 6- 40mg Nolvadex
Week 7- 40mg Nolvadex
Week 8- 20mg Nolvadex

Also for post cycle therapy I will be Taking AX's RETAIN, and continue to be taking Perfect Cycle, Fish Oils, hawthorne berries, and b-5 if I am having acne problems

Like I said this is my first cycle and in no way to I believe it is perfect, so I am open to any suggestions you can give me. Thank you for your help!

Your cycle does look pretty complete to me.

IDK if you already ordered your support supplements, but it's much easier to go with AI Cycle Support. It's easier than dosing multiple products daily and also a lot cheaper. There's a lot of great feedback on this board about it and available from board sponsors.

The only other thing I'd might reconsider changing is your Tamoxifen dosage. I'm sure you'd be fine if you ran it at the above protocol, but I have always used a 40/30/20/10 and it has always worked great for me. Like I said, you'd be fine using your dosage above but why use more if you don't have to, get me?

The retain will work really well with PCT and you might want to consider throwing some CEE or a creatine of your choice in the mix if your not cutting and just trying to add size/strength.

Anyhow, good luck with the cycle. Post back and let us know how it goes.

-Mike

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
attack is also not bad to have on hand with the nolva.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
A bit too much Nolva in PCT.

For reducing bloat on cycle an AI is a better option.

Ddono25

Awards
I'd say get some Saw Palmetto or Nettle Root or just go with AI Cycle Support for prostate. I ran a 5 weeker of Phera going 15/30/30/45/45 and during PCT there was a bit of prostate flare up. Nothing major but enough to notice which is no bueno. Other than that your plan looks solid

daydayy

daydayy

Awards
I am currently planning on doing a cycle very similar to the one posted within the next few weeks. I have been doing my research, but do probably have a little bit more to do but not much. Mostly weighing prices and quantities. I am currently finishing up a noxplode-cellmass stack. I have been taking glutamine before and after workouts, along with fish oils, gnc multivitamins morning and evening with leviathan morning and afternoon. I eat every 2-4 hours and lift 5-6 times a week. I have been consistently doing this for a while now and noticed decent gains from the noxplode,but like everyone else here I just want more. I have been reading religiously on this forum and think I am ready to dive in whole heartly. I currently am 5'10" weighing 180lbs low bf(don't know exact percent) . I am really excited and serious about this I just am not sure when I do my pct how I should run the Nolvadex. I don't want to mess myself up so I want to do this right. Any info would be appreciated. I am eager to start but want all the pieces in place before I do.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phera is good for a first timer pretty mild. tamoxifen @40/40/30/20. should be a breeze.