First homebrew - 3rd week report

Jeff Rippe

Awards
End of third week report on my homebrew.  It's a "light" cycle (3gms 1-Test, 2gms 4-AD in 100ml pure DMSO) applied twice a day (about 1.6ml per application for a total PH applied of about 160mg/day).

Here's what I've experienced so far:

1) Week 1 - slept like a baby.  Not much else noted.

2) Week 2 on - Nips a bit "perky" and tender.  Not hard, just sensitive like I've been jumping rope while wearing a canvas shirt!

3) Urine flow seems a bit slower than normal and sometimes stings a bit like when I used 1-AD (I don't like this and will watch it closely).  BUT, I sleep through the night without having to get up and pee - don't think I've done that in YEARS!

4)  No hairloss, no loss of libido, no "roid rage" or moodiness

5) Strength is up (workouts seem EASY), bodyweight is up a few pounds, fat is down a few pounds - look "harder" overall and people have noticed (unsolicited comments!).

Overall, this has been a good cycle for me.  Decent gains with minimal side effects.  Next week (week 4) is the end of the cycle.  Will take a month off then re-evaluate.  What do you folks recommend post-cycle?  What do you make of my side effects?  The actual amounts of PH I used is small but it appears the DMSO delivery has made it very  effective.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
You are right, the doses are kind of low.....being that you are using straight dmso, I wouldn't know what the exact absorbtion rate is....mabe some of the experts here caould help with that.

The sleep issue may be due to lethargy, a 1-test side effect....although at that dose I am not certain.

as for the nips, you may just be more sensitive to PH's which will cause a puffiness or a more sensitive feeling in the area.

Urine flow......try uppping the water intake, problem should clear up.

Post cycle go with clomid or liquid clomid it's tried and true post cycle acilinary.....cheaper than 6oxo and nolva....although if you have the $$ go with nolvadex. Also remember to take your zinc and flax post cycle they may aid in recovery.

sounds like you're making decent gains, keep us posted. Good luck.

Jeff Rippe

Awards
By the way, I am 40 years old and I've been lifting weights for about 25 years.  Making gains like this at this point is fantastic for me.  I'm training with an 8 week HST routine which I was a bit skeptical of at first but now appears to be a great combo.  I'm also on a slightly hypocaloric "hardening" diet where I cycle calories "normal" on workout days and lighter on rest days.

The fact that I'm getting stronger AND leaner at the same time is just awesome!  By the end of next week I project to be under 10%BF at 205 pounds (5'10").  Not too bad for an "old fart"... but wait 'til next cycle!  (210 @ 8%BF?? :)  )

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Good results Jeff! I am currently on HST....I like it. Remember that you are able to recover much faster while 'on' PHs, so higher volume (like GVT or german volume training) would be the way to go while 'on'......
then HST while off or (lower volume) since post recovery is so crucial and HPTA is slowly returning to normal......but then again, thats just what works for me and we're all different. Keep up the good work Jeff!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
even though you are using pure DSMO i think the doses are low... The absorption rate of pure DMSO i would think would be around 50%.... But I could be wrong. There are no hard number studies on this... But if you are happy with the results then cool. I like big doses so I am biased.. hehehe. talk to ya

Jeff Rippe

Awards
Originally posted by curt2go
even though you are using pure DSMO i think the doses are low... The absorption rate of pure DMSO i would think would be around 50%.... But I could be wrong. There are no hard number studies on this... But if you are happy with the results then cool. I like big doses so I am biased.. hehehe. talk to ya
Yes, it is low, but in medicine they say to always use the LEAST amount of something that gives good results.  So... :)

Also, I've used oral 1-Test supps in the past (like GAT's Testagen Depot).  Their recommended dose was 2, 100mg tabs per day.  Assuming the oral efficiency is something like 10-15% (1-AD I believe is 20%) I'm getting 3x+ that amount with the transdermal! 

Now, seeing that this is a "light" cycle, would something like Tribestan be sufficient post-cycle or do I still need something stronger like 6-Oxo?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I would go with 6-oxo . You want to get the boys back as soon as posible. The quicker your body recovers the less gains you lose.. Talk to ya...

PS The liquid clomid and molva is very cheap...

sctxms

Awards
No offense to anyone but I have not used anything post cycle like 6-oxo and yet have not had any problems or lost of sex drive. SO WTF is up with that ??
Jeff looks like you have had good solid gains congrats I love PH hope it stays legal