cycle change...too late?

Bait

Awards
Well i usually don't post mostly i just research but i'm really looking for advice.
First off i'm 4 weeks into my First cycle
Here is my cycle:
10 weeks
500mg test e/week 1-10
60mg oral turinabol/day 1-6

how ever my friend ordered A LOT of extra anadrol and he was offering the extra to me for cheap (nice guy...$/4 tabs instead of the usual $/tab, plus 7 tabs free) and now he also wants to trade. He had a problem with his needle shipment and i have quite a few extra so he is offering me 3 weeks of drol (50mg week1-2 and 75mg week3...thats what hes offering i don't know if i should up dosage on 3rd week though) for only 8pins

so i was wondering if it was too late to change my cycle up and switch the orals? i've been taking a lot of liver protection (liv 52 mostly...some liver aid found at walgreens/longs etc too) and i pre loaded with 1g milk thistle so my liver should be in good shape. i figured i have 6 weeks left of test and around 2 weeks left of oral turinabol and turinabol is supposed to help lean you out and make solid gains so i thought i could use that to counter any bloat i experience while on drol.

would it be wise to start anadrol now for 3/4 weeks (weeks 5-8...maybe 4 weeks if you guys feel that would be better) and then finish off with the oral turinabol to help with any bloat i obtain? or even just completely drop the oral turinabol for liver health.

I chose the mild oral earlier because i didnt want to blow up but now i dont care i just want to get huge!

*just a little side note...last injection (thursday) didn't go so well :( i went through a vein. aspirated and all was fine then i pulled out and blood just gushed out at first i was like wtf then i was like oh **** i pierced a vein! so i put my hand under it to catch the blood then got an alcohol wipe and put some pressure and it stopped bleeding after 15-20 seconds of pressure. scary at first but then i realized i was fine since i didnt inject into the vein and read up on some experiences others had and that they survived so it made me feel better :)

although my friend didn't like me telling that story right before i injected him (he may be a nice guy but he is still a pussy when it comes to needles :p )

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Why dont you just finish with the tbol and save the drol for a different time? This is what I would do. There's no sense in switching mid cycle.

Sorry to hear about the injection, but you handled it nicely. :D