critque my upcoming cycle

muscledismorph

Awards
hey, im new to the board. im 23 and weigh 253. been lifting for about 3 years or so. hardcore lifting for the past 1 and a half. finally hit a spot where i havent grew for about 6 months and boy am i sick of it.

my upcoming cycle is going to consist of this:

week1-4 pheramone-x/x-mass/superdrol
weeks 4-6 pheramone-x/x-mass

pct: nolva, fenugreek, ejaculoid, vitrix, maca, CEE, saw palmetto, and yohimbe

this is my meal plan for the day:
06AM: Breakfast Meal 1

6 egg whites
1 banana
2 bowls oatmeal
protein shake
8 oz skim milk

09AM: Snack Meal 2
1 protein bar w/ 32 g of protein

12PM: Lunch Meal 3
8 oz venison/chicken
4 oz tuna
8 oz wheat pasta
1 slice wheat bread
yougurtw/granola
12 oz skim milk

03PM: meal 4
cytogainer shake
4 oz tuna

06PM: Meal 5
cytogainer shake

0730pm:Meal 6
8 oz chicken/venison
4 oz tuna
8 oz wheat pasta/brown rice
2 slice wheat bread
12 oz skim milk

1000pm: Meal 7
1 protein bar w/ 32 g of protein

please critque in anyway possible, ive been doing alot of research, tell me what you think!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
How many grams of fat are you shooting for? Have you been to fitday.com ? I think thats the website. Also, what is your height? BF? And training stye? Good luck! As big as you are, you might not be getting enough k/cals. I can eat that on an active day and I am 6'3 210 lbs 11.3% BF. You may need more fats if you aren't getting enough k/cals. Also, try a fatty cottage cheese as your last meal of the night. Why eat another damn bar if you can have the real thing.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I would ditch the protein bar for the last meal of the day and switch it with just a protein shake with milk or just water. Alot of bars are loaded with sugar. Another alternative would be cottage cheese. This will give you a slower digesting source of protein to help aid in recovery through the night.