Question about my second SD cycle...

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
I am in the second week of my second SD Cycle. I did my last one in May and stopped after about 2 1/2 weeks because of concernce about my swelling ankles. (I am diabetic and it worried me). After stopping I found out that this is sometimes a side of SD so I felt I would give it one more shot.

Right now my lineup looks like this:
30 MG SD, 2400 MG RYR, 1000 MG Milk Thistle, 200 MG Co-Q10, Taurine.

My main concern again is my ankles are swelling again. I have some major cankles going on right now. I just want to get a clear answer on what causes this. I have read in AM that it could be blood pressure, cholesterol, lack of Potassium, not enough water. I started taking a Potassium pill today, and I am trying to drink like 8 liters of water a day.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

BTW - Starting weight 208
Current - 218 (in just 2 weeks)

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
Celery Seed, Hawthorne Berries for BP? I'd hate to see you cut this one short again.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
My main concern again is my ankles are swelling again. I have some major cankles going on right now. I just want to get a clear answer on what causes this. I have read in AM that it could be blood pressure, cholesterol, lack of Potassium, not enough water. I started taking a Potassium pill today, and I am trying to drink like 8 liters of water a day.

It sounds like edema. Press your finger lightly into your swelling ankle, if the indentation doesn't rebound immediately it is "pitting edema". IMO Drinking 8 liters/266 oz of water could be the cause. I know everyone loves to recommend 2 gallons of water a day, but this is quite excessive. Try 1ml/kcal.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Hello primetimerg

I am in the second week of my second SD Cycle. I did my last one in May and stopped after about 2 1/2 weeks because of concernce about my swelling ankles. (I am diabetic and it worried me). After stopping I found out that this is sometimes a side of SD so I felt I would give it one more shot.

Right now my lineup looks like this:
30 MG SD, 2400 MG RYR, 1000 MG Milk Thistle, 200 MG Co-Q10, Taurine.

30mgs is to high for most people,20mgs seems to be the norm,remember sd stores up in your body so it takes 5-7 days before you start to feeling anything going in and going out.I would start with 10mgs for 1wk,and if everythings ok I would go up to 20mgs but no higher checking for cause and effect this will tell you what the proper doseage is,this is the system I use for all new products to see what my body can handle .Most sd cycles last about 3wks because of the sides(back pumps) and you dont see much more results beyond this point?P.S-In the forum under prohormones the topic is superdrol+pheraplex=hypo there are other people with diabetes that can help you with issues that may come up from sd and other produces you may want to try hope this is helpful to you.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Thanks for the information, it will be very helpful.

This is my second cycle, on my first cycle I did the 10 mg for 1 week then 20 MG for the second, and finished off on 30 MG. I didn't see much from the 10 MG and got better from 20MG. I was having even greater results from the 30; but the sides were starting to worry me.

I was planning on just doing a 3 week 30 MG cycle and see how things go from there.

I have kept the back pumps down by taking more Taurine. By cutting down on my water my ankles have actually gone down to normal size.

Thanks again...

30mgs is to high for most people,20mgs seems to be the norm,remember sd stores up in your body so it takes 5-7 days before you start to feeling anything going in and going out.I would start with 10mgs for 1wk,and if everythings ok I would go up to 20mgs but no higher checking for cause and effect this will tell you what the proper doseage is,this is the system I use for all new products to see what my body can handle .Most sd cycles last about 3wks because of the sides(back pumps) and you dont see much more results beyond this point?P.S-In the forum under prohormones the topic is superdrol+pheraplex=hypo there are other people with diabetes that can help you with issues that may come up from sd and other produces you may want to try hope this is helpful to you.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Hello primetimerg

Thanks for the information, it will be very helpful.

This is my second cycle, on my first cycle I did the 10 mg for 1 week then 20 MG for the second, and finished off on 30 MG. I didn't see much from the 10 MG and got better from 20MG. I was having even greater results from the 30; but the sides were starting to worry me.

I was planning on just doing a 3 week 30 MG cycle and see how things go from there.

I have kept the back pumps down by taking more Taurine. By cutting down on my water my ankles have actually gone down to normal size.

Thanks again...
Remember you wouldn't begin to feel anything until the second wk and I still think runnig sd at 20mgs for 3 weeks is the safest way to go.The trick is to figure out how to take the minimum amout of a produce to get maximum results.Remember sd is not just a supplement it is REAL GEAR WITH REAL ISSUE SO IT'S NOTHING TO PLAY WITH.I think you should read all the threats on the topic to get a better feel for this issue.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
I have done quite a bit of research through the forums to find out as much info as I could; but thanks for the advice and I will probably go to the 20 MG as you adviced. Sometimes I think I get a little too jumpy, when I start seeing those results.

Remember you wouldn't begin to feel anything until the second wk and I still think runnig sd at 20mgs for 3 weeks is the safest way to go.The trick is to figure out how to take the minimum amout of a produce to get maximum results.Remember sd is not just a supplement it is REAL GEAR WITH REAL ISSUE SO IT'S NOTHING TO PLAY WITH.I think you should read all the threats on the topic to get a better feel for this issue.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Hello primetimerg

I have done quite a bit of research through the forums to find out as much info as I could; but thanks for the advice and I will probably go to the 20 MG as you adviced. Sometimes I think I get a little too jumpy, when I start seeing those results.
I think this is the way to go,because I know you will want to stack other products together for maximum results,so as we add other things to our stacks we need to run each product on a individual basis to understand the cause and effect of each product before adding it to our stacks for a layered effect.What this tells us is when to take a product,how long we can use a produce and what amount our body can handle with minimum sides.