Medfitrx Kong Log

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm starting this log to educate and inform.

I'm running one tablet of Kong for 8 week cycle. Stacked with Alchemy Labs Alpha 5, Centurion Labs Eliminate, Tudca. Additional supplementation: fish oil, creatine hci, multi v, bcaas.

PCT will be Tamoxifen for 4 weeks dosed at 20/20/10/10, with breakthrough limits test booster and balance.

My diet is clean, aiming for around 240-320g of protein a day from natural sources, and protein supplementation. Also focusing on drinking a gallon plus of water everyday.

Current stats: 6 1, 174lbs, 37 years old. My goal is to pack on muscle, build atrength. First time Sarms user. Two weeks into cycle and only noticeable side effect is achy balls really only after a training session. I'm running for bulk, so no cardio, I only lift 3x a week full body, 3 hr. session. I do 10 base pyramid sets, with extra work thrown in after such as bicep dropsets, lat supersets, isolation chest sets via incline/decline, xtra deadlift set as well. I train hard 3 days, so I can focus on recovery on off days.

Since running Kong, I've been breaking p.r.'s weekly. Will update log once a week.

Attachments

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed. Should be an interesting log!

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So almost at the end of week 3 in my cycle.

Just added God of Rage to my pre workout with Kong. Best lifting session I've had in 12 weeks. Insane focus, endurance, broke a new pr on mid rows at 150#. Previous record was 130#. Also weighed in at 180. So gaining muscle\fat as my goal is bulk vs. cut. So far I'm very pleased with results. Eating around 3000 calories a day. Can't wait to see what final results at end of cycle will be. Off cycle will be 4 weeks, then my plan is to run Sabertooth, DMZ\Msten combo. Looking to hit 195 by year end. Honestly can't explain it, but the mind\muscle connection I had in todays session was amazing. It's almost better than sex when I'm on.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last lifting session of the week, no new prs broken. Energy levels still good. Tweaked left bicep, I believe old scar tissue, doing deadlifts. Like a true lifter, I worked thru it, finished my lifting session strong. In terms of weight, still at 179. To clarify, I started lifting first week of June weighing in at 168, so combined with diet and Kong, I've put on about 10 lbs muscle\fat. Three weeks ago I was sitting at 173\174, so I do feel Kong has helped put on around 5 lbs of muscle. My 4 week cycle ends on Wednesday, plan on extending to 8 week cycle. Goal is to hit 185. I feel it's very doable barring injury and taking in right amount of calories. No sides or shutdown yet, mentally I feel more aggressive, physically my strength has improved.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finished week 4 or Kong, begun week 5 officially on Friday.

Only got in 2 lifting sessions this week. Monday and Friday. Monday, I suffered a pinched nerve in my shoulder, so I went to the Chiropractor and he got me fixed up. Don't underestimate A.R.T. Therapy. Works wonders for minor injuries. Example, Tuesday my shoulder was around 50%. After treatment it was 70%. By Friday it was sore, but around 90%. I was scared originally that I tore my rotator cuff. I learned an important lesson. Always listen to your body. It reminded me to focus on pristine form and lighter weights maximizing range of motion.

I'm pleased with my progress, always room for improvement. Will continue 4 more weeks of Kong with the goal of gaining an additional 5 lbs.

No sides lately, feel good, libido strong. I highly recommend Kong. So far, I'm impressed that the gains are dry and clean. Just be prepared to up your calorie intake. Still debating if I'll extend to 12 weeks, I'm taking a wait and see approach. Wanting to see what I get out of 8 weeks.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kong profile: 25mg MK-2866, 20mg GW-501516, 15mg MK-77, 10mg LGD-4033, 6mg Rad140. Taken once daily.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I lifted today vs. Monday. Cause I have an A.R.T. Appt with my Chiropractor to work on my shoulder tomorrow.

I decided to switch up my rep scheme from 5x8 to 5x10. I also adjusted for T.U.L. And T.U.T. which brought my base sets from an hour and a half to 2 hours. I'm always looking to change it up from time to time to shock my muscles into growing. Had a great lifting session today. Got quite a bit of xtra work in as well with a focus on higher rep\negative sets.

My plan is to run Kong the full 8 weeks, then switch to 10 mg of LGD for 4 weeks for a total cycle length of 12 weeks.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I lifted today vs. Monday. Cause I have an A.R.T. Appt with my Chiropractor to work on my shoulder tomorrow.

I decided to switch up my rep scheme from 5x8 to 5x10. I also adjusted for T.U.L. And T.U.T. which brought my base sets from an hour and a half to 2 hours. I'm always looking to change it up from time to time to shock my muscles into growing. Had a great lifting session today. Got quite a bit of xtra work in as well with a focus on higher rep\negative sets.

My plan is to run Kong the full 8 weeks, then switch to 10 mg of LGD for 4 weeks for a total cycle length of 12 weeks.
Bump. How did the rest of this cycle turn out man? Interested in outcome.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 6. Cycle still going well, no sides, Kong is well tolerated.

Lifting sessions have been good. I keep tweaking my rep schemes, average lifting session has been 3 hrs. My endurance has been incredible. Strength has been awesome. Still at 180ish, trying to get to 185. I've upped caloric intake to around 4000 calories.

Once Kong is finished, I'll continue four more weeks with medfitrx LGD4033 oral suspension dosed at 10mg a day.

I'm not 100% satisfied with my progress, but who ever is? My expectations are high, I will hit 185 by the end of my cycle.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 6. Cycle still going well, no sides, Kong is well tolerated.

Lifting sessions have been good. I keep tweaking my rep schemes, average lifting session has been 3 hrs. My endurance has been incredible. Strength has been awesome. Still at 180ish, trying to get to 185. I've upped caloric intake to around 4000 calories.

Once Kong is finished, I'll continue four more weeks with medfitrx LGD4033 oral suspension dosed at 10mg a day.

I'm not 100% satisfied with my progress, but who ever is? My expectations are high, I will hit 185 by the end of my cycle.
How long is your total cycle with the LGD extension includes?

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12 weeks. My original plan was 8 weeks of Kong, after receiving feedback from respected forum members, I decided to extend cycle to 12 weeks. I chose LGD4033 for an additional 4 weeks due to positive profile and long half life (24-36 hrs) My PCT will be a full 8 weeks, 6 weeks of Nolva at 30mg with a natty test booster, 7 keto dhea, fish oil, tudca, multi v, etc.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Buy some more Mk677 and continue it for another 6 months minimum, you can up the dosage in PCT to help recovery and potential gains then lower the dosage to 10mg for a few months or just run it for life, dunno

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I won't run cycle longer than 12 weeks. I don't want to permanently mess up my hpta. Then I run a proper PCT with Serm.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree. Did my research on mk677, very impressed. I ordered MK Elite from Aggressive Labz. I will take 30mg before bed with 20 mg of Nolva during pct cycle. Thanks for the tip.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday lifting session was good. Skipped bicep curls supersets though due to a tendon flare up in left forearm. Got some good work in. Weighed in at 183/184. Trying to hit 190 before cycle end. Kong is legit, have experienced periodic episodes of lethargy but nothing to serious, energy levels in gym are good, endurance is impressive, libido still strong.

Now debating whether to run Kong the full 12 weeks and saving the LGD4033 for next cycle run. I have dmz/msten combo to run to but saving that for next year.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wednesday lifting session was good. Skipped bicep curls supersets though due to a tendon flare up in left forearm. Got some good work in. Weighed in at 183/184. Trying to hit 190 before cycle end. Kong is legit, have experienced periodic episodes of lethargy but nothing to serious, energy levels in gym are good, endurance is impressive, libido still strong.

Now debating whether to run Kong the full 12 weeks and saving the LGD4033 for next cycle run. I have dmz/msten combo to run to but saving that for next year.
Go for 12wks if u r feeling ok, but def pct wk13.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fridays lifting session was awesome. Went about 3 hrs 20 mins. Got xtra work in on deadlifts, abs, chest, tricep dropsets.

Something about my progress is bothering my coworkers. I'm getting are you on roids comments frequently. I had a girl tell me I have GI Joe arms on a ken body. She says I'm disproportionate. I say F her. I don't lift for anyone's approval. I'm not trying to fit into anyone's mold. This body is my own body of work!!! Envy breeds jealousy. F all the haters, I'm a Lion and I'll rule the Jungle, let em judge me they will never break me.

One side effect I've noticed is tingling in my right hand upon waking. Goes away once I get moving.

I have 9 tablets of Kong left, ordering more to run for a full 12 weeks, I'd like suggestions for natty supps to take during PCT, I've been looking at sns x gels or vector or halo elite.

Really want to run Vicious labs DMZ once my PCT ends.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 8. Today's lifting session was good. I've been focusing on more negative reps and increasing time under load and tension. 3 hr 20 min session. I'm finally feeling strength increase. Deadlifts increased by 20#. Mid Rows increased reps to 6 vs 4 on heavy reps. Ordered up more Kong, will push this to 12 weeks. I have 6 tablets left.

I've been bulking vs cutting so not the ripped look I desire, but I've been weighing in around 183-185, with 3500-4000 calorie intake. I've gained more strength in lower vs upper body.

Still get tingling in my right hand upon waking. I feel it's the mk677. Nothing I can't handle though.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've decided to start PCT after week 8. As much as I enjoyed the Kong cycle, I didn't bulk up as much as I liked. I'm going to cut on PCT, run it for 4 weeks, and then start a cycle of Geozine in late October/November. My goal is to compare the results of a ph vs. Sarms. I feel DMZ will better suit my needs to bulk due to increase in glycogen retention.

I still have 2 bottles of LGD4033 and a kong stack, I'll store for future cycles.

It's been a fun ride, I just feel that 12 weeks won't increase my results enough to hold off on PCT.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve heard lots of people get a tingling from MK677. Shouldn’t be an issue unless you have carpal tunnel. Don’t start your next cycle immediately after PCT. you want to give your body a little time off. The rule of thumb is to take your on cycle time plus pct time and have that as your time off. Since you did an 8 week run and I assume you’ll do the standard 4 week PCT, you should aim for 3 months until the next cycle.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I've decided to start PCT after week 8. As much as I enjoyed the Kong cycle, I didn't bulk up as much as I liked. I'm going to cut on PCT, run it for 4 weeks, and then start a cycle of Geozine in late October/November. My goal is to compare the results of a ph vs. Sarms. I feel DMZ will better suit my needs to bulk due to increase in glycogen retention.

I still have 2 bottles of LGD4033 and a kong stack, I'll store for future cycles.

It's been a fun ride, I just feel that 12 weeks won't increase my results enough to hold off on PCT.
Hope you log the DMZ cycle. Interested in how it compares to this log.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apologies for the late response. I've been battling a cold since last Friday. Still got in a training session on Wednesday, but I slept poorly Tuesday so Wednesday session was tough mentally.

Today's lifting session was awesome. I changed my base rep scheme to 8 set 6 rep pyramid sets. Got in a lot of xtra heavy work, tricep supersets, mid rows, seated chest press. 3 hr 10 min lifting session.

I feel numbness in my right hand every morning. It's the mk677, I'm used to it.

I feel the LGD has definitely kicked in. I have mad endurance. Which is encouraging, I've decided to run Kong the full 12 weeks to maximize benefits. I was debating this point earlier in the week cause mentally I was off from fighting my cold.

I've realized that pushing myself, getting that mind muscle connection is key to breaking pr's. I'm focused less on breaking pr's and more on negative rep sets, lifting heavy with proper form, and sacking up like a savage to lift heavy. Sometimes you have to think less, lift more, and just do it. Dorian Yates has been a huge inspiration towards negative rep training. Love the Joe Rogan podcast he did, learned a lot from watching it.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Updated pics Week 8, sitting around 182-183. I don't see a huge difference, I've gotten compliments of being 'bigger'. But I don't feel it. Maybe my expectations just aren't realistic.

phpmpQ7i4PM.jpg
php0rKKrZPM.jpg

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today's lifting session blew. Felt like I was just going thru the motions. Very unmotivated. Lethargic. Started PCT, natty test booster and 30 mg of tamoxifen. Might take a week off, my muscles feel burnt out. 8 weeks was good, 12 weeks with the lethargy would be tough.

TRENNNNN

Awards
I ran their "KING" product and really liked it. Expected more for what was supposedly in it, but still had great results. Definitely a fan of this company, they have a bunch of great products.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 21
Supplements 43
Anabolic1813 Supplements 40