First cycle

Young_Chicken

Awards
I’m 18 years old weighing 190
Bench 365
Squat 345 (sucks need to work on it)
Deadlift 455
I was thinking about starting a test cycle but everyone says I’m to young. Opinions??

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Not at 18 bro, great numbers but keep going at it natty for a few more years . Really fine tune your diet and figure out what works best for you training wise

Dholmes90

Awards
You are too young bro. Your numbers are actually great for your age. Also at your current age, your test levels are at their absolute max. Keep gaining naturally for the next few years and then see if its something you'd like to experiment with. What I'd give to be 18 again lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exactly as above bro, just keep gaining natty.

Stick around this forum, loads of great training and nutrition info which might help.

I know you’ve already highlighted your squat is low compared to your other numbers, given your deadlift is strong it’s possibly a technical issue? Are you working with a coach or trainer?

NattyIce

NattyIce

Awards
Yo brotha, honestly really good stats for your age. I’d like to second what everyone said about waiting a few years and would also like to make a suggestion to get a coach. You have a lot of potential obviously and you can find a lot of useful information on forums but there’s nothing like someone giving you exact macros and training regimens specific to your goals. Good luck with everything man, if you decide to go against everyone’s advice and cycle anyway, at least post your log so we can stay tuned.

Young_Chicken

Awards
Exactly as above bro, just keep gaining natty.

Stick around this forum, loads of great training and nutrition info which might help.

I know you’ve already highlighted your squat is low compared to your other numbers, given your deadlift is strong it’s possibly a technical issue? Are you working with a coach or trainer?
I have just purchased some knee wraps to help with my knees because when I squat it bothers my knees.

Young_Chicken

Awards
Yo brotha, honestly really good stats for your age. I’d like to second what everyone said about waiting a few years and would also like to make a suggestion to get a coach. You have a lot of potential obviously and you can find a lot of useful information on forums but there’s nothing like someone giving you exact macros and training regimens specific to your goals. Good luck with everything man, if you decide to go against everyone’s advice and cycle anyway, at least post your log so we can stay tuned.
For my nutrition I’ve been just going on how I feel rn I’m taking in 4500 calories at least 250g of protein 460 carbs and 170 fat. I weigh everything out and log it. Would u recommend an online coach??

NattyIce

NattyIce

Awards
For my nutrition I’ve been just going on how I feel rn I’m taking in 4500 calories at least 250g of protein 460 carbs and 170 fat. I weigh everything out and log it. Would u recommend an online coach??
We actually have very similar stats. I weigh 186 at around 9-10% body fat and my coach has me at 250g of protein, 385g of carbs and 85g of fat. For the past three weeks I have stayed consistent with my weight but I am noticeably leaner so I’m cutting fat and replacing it with muscle. My recommendation would be extremely biased cause I have been working with my coach for about 3 months now and the dude is ****in great man. I’m not sure if he does online coaching but I can ask him for you if you want. His name is Troy Tate.. he’s an IFBB pro and his wife is the top amateur figure competitor in the US right now. She’ll be competing for her pro card again in November. They both help out in coaching so it’s almost like a 2 for 1 deal. Look him up on IG and google and get back to me if you want me to link you guys up to discuss coaching. The dude is a freakin animal and he is soooo knowledgeable about bodybuilding, nutrition, training, and supplements. I have the utmost respect for him.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
way too young... you likely have not even come close to your natural potential as your hormones are probably not even at their best yet... dont waste this time by ruining them permanently!

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep pounding the food and keep adding weights incrementally. You have really good numbers for your age.

Young_Chicken

Awards
We actually have very similar stats. I weigh 186 at around 9-10% body fat and my coach has me at 250g of protein, 385g of carbs and 85g of fat. For the past three weeks I have stayed consistent with my weight but I am noticeably leaner so I’m cutting fat and replacing it with muscle. My recommendation would be extremely biased cause I have been working with my coach for about 3 months now and the dude is ****in great man. I’m not sure if he does online coaching but I can ask him for you if you want. His name is Troy Tate.. he’s an IFBB pro and his wife is the top amateur figure competitor in the US right now. She’ll be competing for her pro card again in November. They both help out in coaching so it’s almost like a 2 for 1 deal. Look him up on IG and google and get back to me if you want me to link you guys up to discuss coaching. The dude is a freakin animal and he is soooo knowledgeable about bodybuilding, nutrition, training, and supplements. I have the utmost respect for him.
Yes could u ask him that would be amazing thank you.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Agreed with everyone above, too young. You have so much possibility in free testosterone within your maturing body you need to capitalize on that. SMART eating, getting the appropriate amount off carbs while staying away from too much sugar, man at 18, if I could do it all over again I'd be eating and lifting non stop. You have years before you need to start thinking about a test cycle

Young_Chicken

Awards
Update started a program I can’t afford to do the trainer and pay for the food I need, bc of schooling
Bench 365
Squat 405
Deadlift 455
Calories changed to to 4000-4500
Protein everyday at least 300
Carbs at least 400
At least 150 grams of fat
Program has me doing everything once a week for 4 days then I threw in 2 cardio days also having 2 swimming days and abs because of school
Still around 190
Still thinking about using but have to wait I’ve been looking into it more and started looking into sarms
What’s ur opinion on running s4 at 18
Just curious because I want to hit at least 230 befor 21

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Sarms are a great way to get experience with how your body will react before anabolics. S4 is certainly the "strongest" sarm in terms of most anabolic mimicking effect, so with that, it also carries the most side effects. If gaining the most muscle with along with getting your true muscle weight up I would suggest looking into LGD 4033 as well. Helps absorb nutrition steadily making it easier to gain weight