[First Post] Help with real 'first' cycle

Sundereign

Awards
So, for starters, i'm basically a beginner in this world, so i humbly ask for some guidance.

So i've been recently looking into a first cycle, specifically thinking about using SARMs, i've used something anabolic before called here in brazil 'Oxadrolone' which is better known as ANAVAR, and at the time it helped me cut down on some fat and build better muscle, and i wanted to go back into this.

So i've been looking into a specific SARM at the beginning which was the S23 from EA (which is 10mg per cap), but then there came other options to mind which were RAD-140 and S4, to help cut down on fat and build some solid muscle with diet and working out.

So here's the question how should i approach this, for a beginner, which one should i choose?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you run s23 then you should be running test. At least a trt level. Rad 140 has be known to give lethargy after the first month without a test base

Sundereign

Awards
What did you think about Anavar?
I honestly like it, the oxadrolone (anavar) that I took was pharmacy made, not by a company, as it isn't legal outside hospital use, but it helped me out a lot to lose weight and make my muscle feel stronger and even firmer.

Sundereign

Awards
My problem has always been the same, as easy as I can gain muscle am I able to get fat, so that's why I wanted to try something a tad bit stronger.

So my main concern is as to with what should I start and how I should proceed.

Do a cycle with either s4(andarin), s23 or rad-140(testodrol), so I'm mainly wanting to try out SARMs, but advice could possibly change that, but up til now I've seen many positive things about sarms, and what would I need for a pct.

Having in mind that I'm not going expensive here.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk man. If you want to run test. Then do s23. But if not do 2-3 months of rad 140 with demacrine or epi-Andro for the last 2 months

Sundereign

Awards
Idk man. If you want to run test. Then do s23. But if not do 2-3 months of rad 140 with demacrine or epi-Andro for the last 2 months
My current issue is budget, I'm going kinda low as my budget is really tight, I'm just wondering if s23 requires any pct, and what should I use for a decent pct.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S23 is a strong compound. Most ppl says it needs to be run with test so if your thing is budget I’d look into the prices for test. It needs a full pct. probably just a SERM. I’m running it with test soon and I’m using hcg for 5-10 weeks follow by the SERM nolva

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d just run rad 140. Rad 140 plus yk-11 would be a great combination. I don’t think you would need a test base. You should run it anywhere from 6 weeks to around 3 months. I’d plan to run it for two months if this is your first time

Sundereign

Awards
I've got basically a pct and s23 from the same company (which I was thinking of acquiring) or if I wanted to I could go for another thing for pct, btw, I'm not familiar with the anabolic terms like 'test' (which I would guess is for testosterone compound, but could also mean another thing)

Sundereign

Awards
I've got my eyes on the products of narrow labs, they have all the sarm options, plus a pct which is called "simply test pct", think you could help me out? As you're the only one answering me and helping me out.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test means injecting testosterone. Strong compounds suppress your natural testosterone so you add a test base (testosterone, 4-andro, epi-andro, etc....) so you don’t become tired, no sex drive, and other side effects. Over the counter pcts are ****. You should get a SERM. You can find serms on peptide websites. You can add an over the counter pct to your SERM for extra support. Listen man if you don’t know much about anabolics, then I wouldn’t advise anything strong including s23

Sundereign

Awards
Test means injecting testosterone. Strong compounds suppress your natural testosterone so you add a test base (testosterone, 4-andro, epi-andro, etc....) so you don’t become tired, no sex drive, and other side effects. Over the counter pcts are ****. You should get a SERM. You can find serms on peptide websites. You can add an over the counter pct to your SERM for extra support. Listen man if you don’t know much about anabolics, then I wouldn’t advise anything strong including s23
Advice noted, I'm away from my computer, so I kinda don't have the pct thing here to show which I've heard was good, so I'm gonna look more into rad-140, and the other one you mentioned, and yet another thing that tightens my budget is that I'm not exactly living in the US, but can get stuff from there.

Sundereign

Awards
And I'm kinda wanting to stay away from test shots, so Imma mainly stay on pills

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s probably cheaper that you don’t live in the u.s

Sundereign

Awards
RAD-140.jpg

A-XR PCT.jpg

Sam, i've heard good things about this PCT compound, not sure if you've got another suggestion that would be around the same price range as this one which is around 30usd, and the rad-140 is 69.99usd but im able to get a 25% discount.

And these would be probably my choices, i wouldnt be able to spend much more to get YK-11 or MK-677.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can probably find it cheaper but you should get a SERM. If it’s your first time then maybe just do rad by itself or with s4

Sundereign

Awards
You can probably find it cheaper but you should get a SERM. If it’s your first time then maybe just do rad by itself or with s4
Mhmm, will take a look at some SERMs, so rad 140 can be taken by itself? You mentioned that Nolvadex would be a good choice as well? I might be rushing it, but Iim going for a higher step on this, so if rad 140 is able to push my current needs, then I'm totally up for it.

Sundereign

Awards
Will be needing a place where I could fetch me some Nolvadex...

Sundereign

Awards
I know I've been asking a lot of questions, but for pct, would nolva be sufficient, or would I have the need for anything else?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolva should be good. Extra stuff just make sure you keep the muscle. You can buy nolva on peptide websites or steroid sites

Sundereign

Awards
For a moment I thought you were talking about proven peptides