A.I.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick question about aromatase inhibitors.

I notice throughout the forums people say to keep an AI on hand during cycle "just incase". And sounds like a person wouldn't want to start taking it until they notice symptoms.

My question is .. why have it "just in case" ?

Why not start takin it on day 1 and take it everyday throughout your cycle to AVOID any sides?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a quick question about aromatase inhibitors.

I notice throughout the forums people say to keep an AI on hand during cycle "just incase". And sounds like a person wouldn't want to start taking it until they notice symptoms.

My question is .. why have it "just in case" ?

Why not start takin it on day 1 and take it everyday throughout your cycle to AVOID any sides?
The JIC is usually advice given to noobs who have no idea how their body reacts to AAS. Many guys don’t need an AI for certain things like a moderately dosed Test cycle, for example. And estrogen is an essential hormone for muscle growth. Ideally, you don’t want to lower it unless it gets too high and starts creating negative side effects. At that point you need to lower it but not crush it. This kind of knowledge takes personal experience to know what works for you and is necessary. However, if it’s your first cycle then always play it safe and have it onhand.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
The JIC is usually advice given to noobs who have no idea how their body reacts to AAS. Many guys don’t need an AI for certain things like a moderately dosed Test cycle, for example. And estrogen is an essential hormone for muscle growth. Ideally, you don’t want to lower it unless it gets too high and starts creating negative side effects. At that point you need to lower it but not crush it. This kind of knowledge takes personal experience to know what works for you and is necessary. However, if it’s your first cycle then always play it safe and have it onhand.
Thanks for the reply. I'm a noob here so forgive all the questions but I'm highly curious and would like to learn all I can before running a cycle.

So if a person starts noticing negative sides while running a cycle are they going to want to stop the cycle immediately and take the AI during PCT?

Or continue with the cycle and take AI until sides go away?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. I'm a noob here so forgive all the questions but I'm highly curious and would like to learn all I can before running a cycle.

So if a person starts noticing negative sides while running a cycle are they going to want to stop the cycle immediately and take the AI during PCT?

Or continue with the cycle and take AI until sides go away?
Use the AI to get estro to a manageable level. No need to discontinue the cycle unless you can’t control high estro sides.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
What's the lowest you can go on estradiol when on 500mg/week test cycle? My testosterone is about 2500ng/dL and my estradiol is about 36pg/ml. I'm using .5mg arimidex twice per week. In the past I've let my estradiol reach 90pg/ml, which made me violent and suicidal. At 36pg/ml I have zero rage, but am I missing out on gains with it that low when my test is that high?