LGD + RAD140 + MK677 w/pre-blood

Southern09

Awards
Current stats 6'2 , ~12%bf ,192 lbs and preparing to bulk, 5 day workout split primary focus deadlift, squats, bench.

12 week SARM cycle. Interested in feedback/concerns. Test subject cycle will look like this for now:
LGD: 10mg x 12 weeks
RAD140: 20mg x 12 weeks
MK677: 12.5mg x 6-12 months

PCT:
Clomid: 25mg/day x 4 weeks
Also have Nolvadex - considering running with Clomid for 4 weeks. Open to suggested dosing of combo.
Nolvadren XT

This is test subjects pre-cycle bloodwork. Subject has no history of previous supplementation.

IMG_0238.jpg
IMG_0239.jpg

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Op, may I suggest a cycle support to protect your organs. CEL CYCLE ASSIST is a forum favorite and recommended by many.

Southern09

Awards
So it's actually been 8 days since starting LGD and RAD140. No serious side effects noted at this time. I have noticed ocassional short bursts of aggression but nothing too bad. Test subject strength seems to be increased. Also am noticing greater muscle definition and some good pumps. Test subject started MK677 5 days ago. Waited a few days before starting to see if I noticed any obvious side effects from the other 2. Meanwhile the test subject is up 8 pounds in bodyweight already. Now at 200lb. Appetite has been increased since starting MK677. Some lethargy noted in late afternoon. Subject currently is working out late at night.

a4urza

a4urza

Awards
That rad won't kick in till about 2 weeks... Once it does expect some strength gains & decent pump.

Southern09

Awards
Day 11 LGD/RAD Weight is up 201.5# Subject maybe has more endurance in workouts. Despite the increase in bodyweight, still looks relatively lean. Hoping to see 210-215 on the scale before the cycle is finished. Debating if I should increase test subject MK677 dose to 25 mg/day or hang out at lower dose since time may be needed to better assess response. No sides noted at 12.5mg besides increased appetite.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed.. Iam on week 3 of rad140 as well just added lg @4mgs.

Southern09

Awards
What experience have you had so far with your research?

Southern09

Awards
Weight is up to 202.8#. Beginning to see some increase in strength and decent pumps. Did bench press/ squats/ leg press yesterday. Noticed more strength in bench- weight just seemed lighter and more notable muscle contractions if that makes sense.Hopefully this is just going to improve.

Today marks 2 weeks for subject w/ LGD/RAD. Nothing too obvious as far as side effects noted.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well this morning upon waking up I kinda feel the slight suppression .. But so far slight boost in libido,muscle tightness throughout the day.. Not much strength so far. But for me so far iam pretty unimpressed with how much rad cost to run( even at moderate dose).Hopefully things crank up more,or might up the dose currently @ 15mgs.

Southern09

Awards
Day 18: Subject is starting to feeling some lethargy and signs of a dull headache that persists throughout the day. Wakes up with a good pump in the AM and keeps most of the day. Haven't weighed subject yet today to see if any change has occurred. I actually noticed heart rate seemed really slow on waking this morning then jumped up to normal but was weird because you could feel it was abnormally slow. First time this was noted may have been a hundred other things but figured I'd put it in the log and see if anyone else has seen anything similar.

Southern09

Awards
Today is day 31. I've noticed increased tightness in the muscles. Test subject is feeling cramps or muscle spasms predominately in the legs and glutes. Any flexion of these muscles will bring it on, sometimes even waking the subject up at night. Also, some muscle pain in the biceps when at rest. Test subject is feeling tired a lot and lacking some motivation to workout but still making the workouts happen. No major strength gains lately. Last weight on the subject was approximately 5 days ago and weighed in at 205. Anyone else have experience with those sides or what they mean?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My friend its a high chance the lack of self motivation and tiredness could be the suppression rearing its head.Which out of all the things you mentioned above I am currently experienceing as well...its bearable thoe (for me at least).

Southern09

Awards
Lately I'm noticing the test subject is struggling to finish workouts. It feels like his heart is racing and easily getting winded. Good pumps are noticed but acts like there is a burning sensation in the muscle even with light exercise- like lactic acid build up in the muscle. Sometimes its so intense its hard for him to finish the number of reps desired. I'm not sure what this means. If the test subject just needs to push through it, or if there is something I could supplement that may alleviate some of the sides. The burning sensation comes and goes throughout the day also, sometimes even with no exercise- just doing regular tasks. Weight is holding. Muscles appear full and tight. Subject is having to do a lot more stretching/mobility work before/during workouts. No significant increase in body fat. Can notice a difference in fullness and size in clothing. Would like to see the test subject achieve another 5 pound increase during cycle. ~7 weeks still remaining.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The lgd is phenomenal IMO..iam getting a lot of side eying and questions from my fellow gym goers.No real sides (especially during workout) outside of pumps! I must contribute 80% of this too lgd.. Really really noticeable increase in gains with increase dosage.12-16 mgs is my sweet spot ..

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMO what your describing should be a good thing.. Inflammation of your muscles I would think its the sarms doing there work ( off course this is only bro science).

Southern09

Awards
Day 43: Additional 1.25" added to bicep since starting. Joint pain noticed and intense at time. Had to increase mobility work because there is so much muscle tightness. Pumps are so intense during certain exercises it can be hard to finish sets. Total of 15 pounds gained so far. Definite lethargy has set in. Having mixed feelings right now- seeing results but lethargic and still have about 4.5 weeks left before subject is finished.

Slapoyjoe

How’s the plan going now? I recognise the lathargy. I take preworkout to pump me up a bit, and just grind through the workouts. It’s definitely a bit harder but the gains keep coming.

Southern09

Awards
Subject may have just become accustomed to the lethargy, or at least it is bearable. Increase of 18 pounds since starting the cycle. Approaching the end now. I think about 2-3 weeks remaining. Physique has looked better at the moment, subject has been indulging during the holidays. I’m happy with the weight gain but ready to see leanness again. Overall I have seen a definite increase in muscle size but not as much strength gains as I had expected. Part of me can’t wait for the cycle to be over, the other is going to miss the gains.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been researching LGD and RAD for awhile... thinking about using them for my next cycle. Stacking it with a test base seems to be the best option. It would help combat lethargy, which you have been experiencing.

I used Dermacrine for my last msten run and it worked for me. May consider using it again with LGD.