Trest+Superdrol+Arimidex Cycle Log

Nope

Awards
Hi All,
This is my first cycle log, not my first cycle, just my first log.
I just got back to health from being incredibly sick! I was cutting too before I got sick! Bro! Just my luck! I was 120kgs (264.5lbsfor the americans) before I got sick. I'm currently 75kg (165lbs) and when I look at myself I want to throw up! So, I gotta get my size back, and FAST! I have run M-sten before, M1A, M1T, 4-AD, so I have a bit of experience. Anyways, here goes.
This is the stack I'll be starting in about a week or 2.

Trestolone 75mg ED (8 weeks)
Superdrol 20mg ED (week 4)
Superdrol 30mg ED (week5 - 8)
Arimidex (dose depending on sides)

PCT
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Arimidex (tappered off, but run through PCT as to hopefully avoid bounce back gyno from the Superdrol)

All the typical on cycle support, as Superdrol can be so frickin harsh!

The Superdrol will be lamborghini labs and the trest will be Olympus UK.

I will put up pics and stuff closer to starting the cycle.
Any comments or suggestions welcomed as always

foofighter

Awards
I ran same cycle earlier this year ....superdrol made my face go bright red rash for about 30 mins after taking it which was awkward

Nope

Awards
Bro! Strange or what? Might have been an alergic reaction of some kind?
How was your gains from that cycle?

foofighter

Awards
Googled about the rash seems it was a common complaint on methasteron....put 14 pounds on in 3 weeks ....cycle lasted 30 days on trest 25 on sd....50/50/25/25 clomid on pct lost the whole 14 pounds afterwards ....but felt strong while on cycle.

Nope

Awards
Whoa! Lost all the gains? That sucks brother! I would have been hella pist!

Nope

Awards
Started my cycle yesterday, didn't feel it really the first day, but today I am CERTAINLY feeling it!
This trest blows every other test base I have done outta the water!
Will post pre-cycle photos soon. I'm eager to see what this cycle has in store for me!
Libido is up, alpha euphoria is definitely there. And I'm hungery as all f**k! So far so good. Sadly I am outta mutant mass gainer, so gotta grab some more of that. Making do with a lesser powder, wont mention the company name, as I dont like to talk crap about people.
Not having my protein powder of choice aside, I'm feeling pretty good about all this.
Game on!

foofighter

Awards
I like trest ....gives u thst filled out feeling and not bad on sides

foofighter

Awards
Seemed to remember it changed the colour of my jizz..... but no big deal haha

Nope

Awards
Lol, changed the colour?! No biggie! I'll keep an eye out for that! Should be good for a laugh! Yeah, I'm loving it so far, but the mood swings are intense! If I dont get to eat on time, or miss a workout, I want to pilage and burn a village!
Though, that will have to wait till I get my size back!
You from aus or the uk foofighter? Notice you spelt colour the way we do

Nope

Awards
Day 4 on the cycle, had no need to use the adex yet, am trying to avoid it unless I see some nasty sides. Starting to see some strength gains, all major lifts are up by 2.5kgs (5.5lbs) and my agression is off the charts. But, like I said I'm an agro little f**ker to start with. Haven't weighed my self yet, but will at the end of the week.

Nope

Awards
Day 5, starting to see some pimples, and my agression and hunger are insane! I'm up to 77kgs now, so far so good, hoping to have the cash for a DEXA scan by the end of the cycle, so I should have accurate BF%'s and muscle mass %'s

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
You can still find Superdrol? I have a few bottles of phera flex laying around that I've never used. But my SD is gone as of the last ban.

Nope

Awards
What part of the world do you come from sanchez? I'm in australia, and even being at the ass end of the world with the craziest customs officers on earth, we have superdrol a plenty!

Nope

Awards
At 79kgs now (174 lbs), and eating and training like there is no tomorrow. Getting a few pimples and s**t, but its nothing major. Cant wait to see this cycle once I start the SD! F**k yeah!

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Live in the U.S. Its been on the banned list for years. I stocked up on other items before the ban, Phera, tren, epi, halodrol, M14ad. But no more SD left. Honestly I've researched and can't find any.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for your progress with combo of 2.

Nope

Awards
80.5 kg, had a bad couple of days as both my kids (2yr old, and 11 month old) are sick, so my sleep, eating and working out has been going to s**t. Today wasn't so bad though as they look like their on the mend. Blasted arms tonight. Lifts keep going up, so thats been a bonus. No sexual disfunction, so gotta be glad about that. The pimples are F**KED! But, they are pretty easily handled. All in all I'm loving it so far

Nope

Awards
My s**ty f**kin scales broke, (which I wish was from me gaining, but its they are just s**tty!). Have to work out at home today, because I cant get to the gym for various reasons. Which is making me want to KILL sombody! F**kin bullsh**t days that get you demotivated and make you crazy

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also in... for this combo. Was planning to research each of these solo first very soon.

Nope

Awards
Yeah, australia has banned pretty much everything, sadly. But, that only drives up the price a bit, lol

Nope

Awards
82kgs (180lbs), pimples seem to have died down. Lifts have kinda stayed at the same weight, but pushing out another 2-3 reps each set. Every time I hit the gym, when I leave, in 2 hours I feel like I could run back there and work out again! Got offered to rep for a company, but they are not a sponsor of this forum, so I can't talk about it here. (I don't wanna get banned, I love this place!) So, all in all, a pretty good week!

Nope

Awards
84kgs but got the flu! Cant breath through my nose! No gym for me! Really happy with the gains so far, seems really dry and hard
Loving iy

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Howdy
Any anxiety at all? I can handle agression, etc, I just loathe the anxiety from certain compounds....

Nope

Awards
No anxiety as of yet. Just truck loads of aggression and some times swings into depression. Gotta take the good with the bad right?

edsd

Awards
Live in the U.S. Its been on the banned list for years. I stocked up on other items before the ban, Phera, tren, epi, halodrol, M14ad. But no more SD left. Honestly I've researched and can't find any.
you can still find mdrol/methdrol on plenty of sites. should be pretty similar.

Nope

Awards
Absolute s**t week! Ran outta protein powder, can't afford more. Been fighting with EVERY BODY and my cars f**ked out, so I can't make it to the gym to work out properly! F**kin bulls**t week! On a good note, while I have dropped in calories, it seems trest on its own would work good for cut cycle as well as it works for a bulking cycle. Should be starting the Sdrol after the next week

Nope

Awards
Well, with all the bulls**t going on, I've dropped back down to 82kgs, but am lean as all f**k. No need to use the Adex yet. Am going to have to swap from OL TR3ST to FN Trest Elite due to cash flow and availability. So should be interesting to see how that goes

foofighter

Awards
Was finishing the rest of the superdrol i had day 18 only got 20 days worth and no skin rash this time ....earlier in the year when i was taking superdrol and trest i got a skin rash about an hour after dosing that lasted about half an hour then disappeared so was thinking must of been the trest....but i have done about 3 trest only cycles in last couple of years and had no sides at all

Nope

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates boys, but life has been crazy! Day 4 of the Sdrol now. So far so good. Even at 10mg for 4 days I'm noticing good strength gains. Having trouble getting in enough calories as I've gone back to scaffolding for work, and it burns calories like crazy! Also leaves you burnt out by the end of the day, so not getting to work out as much as I'd like. Will weigh in later in the week/weekend