AP chasing dem gainz with halo and 4 andro

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Day 6

3200 more calories today little higher on the protein but that's no big deal

Leg day:
    Leg press 315x12x2 405x12x2 495x12 and 585x6
    Leg curls 110x12x2 120x12x2
    Extensions 150x12x4
    Seated calf raise 135x12x4
    Smith machine calf raise 225x12x4

Tomorrow is normally a rest day but had a bad day at work gonna go in and blow off some steam at the gym first thing in the morning. Gotta keep after it

2. Placebo effect
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Recognize View Post
    Placebo effect
    Come on if you aren't going to comment with something useful then don't comment at all. I really could care less about opinions on andro products

4. Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Come on if you aren't going to comment with something useful then don't comment at all. I really could care less about opinions on andro products
    It's not opinion. If you did you research you wouldn't waste your money on andro products that don't work. It's facts, take blood test before a cycle of it then get a blood test 6 weeks in. Guarantee it doesn't raise anymore then a over the counter Test booster. If you're willing to dive into stuff poke yourself with a needle people. Quit wasting for hard earned money

5. There are several logs on this forum that say otherwise. @AntM1564 said his went from mid 400s to 1200 with bloods. Now I'm going to get back to my log follow if you want but I'm not going to talk about my personal choice in what I want to use on my body
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    There are several logs on this forum that say otherwise. @AntM1564 said his went from mid 400s to 1200 with bloods. Now I'm going to get back to my log follow if you want but I'm not going to talk about my personal choice in what I want to use on my body
    1200s on andro. Okay man, I'll let you enjoy your dreams. 1200s is the same as Test, you'd put 20lbs on every cycle. Keep smoking the rocks

7. Quote Originally Posted by Recognize View Post
    1200s on andro. Okay man, I'll let you enjoy your dreams. 1200s is the same as Test, you'd put 20lbs on every cycle. Keep smoking the rocks
    And you go ahead and enjoy drinking your injectable dbol
  8. AP chasing dem gainz with halo and 4 andro

Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    And you go ahead and enjoy drinking your injectable dbol
    It's Reforvit-B therefore you can. Again with the ignorance. Probably why you're small

9. Yeah probably

10. Day 7
    Enjoyed a nice filet with baked potato and some sweet corn. About 3000 for the day as a whole

Normally today is a rest day but went to the gym hit some chest and triceps and about 15 mins of abs. Didn't track much just went to lift a bit.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Starting Sunday I will be running an 8 week cycle of halodrol and 4 andro.

Dosing: 4 andro 400mg ED am and pm

Halodrol 5 weeks 50/100/100/100/100

Cycle support: organ shield ED through cycle and pct

PCT: Clomid 50/25/25/25 supplied by PRE, arimistane 75/75/50/50, alphamax xt.

Stats:5 foot 8 155lbs 12-13% bf

Training: 4 day split push/pull/arms/legs

Diet: 3500 calories at 50/30/20(c/p/f)

First dose is Sunday

Plan on updating as much as possible with weekly weigh ins and monthly pics (nudz) with measurements as well

Pre cycle pics Monday

Posting this here in the right forum @Brendanbroe27 Alpha1agreda @JCR97 @PRE
    Hdrol is one of my favorite DS. It gives me ridiculous focus in the gym as well as outside. Slightly more aggressive socially. Nothing you can’t control. It works best along side other compounds. I have used it along side 200mg of test per week. As well as using it at only 25mg alongside of 30mg of DMZ for 5 weeks as kicker to a 10 week 500mg test e blast. People ask why only 25mg. Because of its ability to lower shbg thusly making you use more of the compounds you take. It has a pretty great half life. 12-16hrs I believe. With it being a testosterone derivative that can’t aromatize and Lowe’s shbg. Along with DMZ being a dht derivative you see some solid and fast resulting gains with almost no water retention.

However the back pumps are no joke. I suggest 3-5g of taurine every morning. Just be careful taking it around your workout if you take any beta alanine pre workout. Taurine makes it beta alanine less effective.

Good luck, brother!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Recognize View Post
    It's not opinion. If you did you research you wouldn't waste your money on andro products that don't work. It's facts, take blood test before a cycle of it then get a blood test 6 weeks in. Guarantee it doesn't raise anymore then a over the counter Test booster. If you're willing to dive into stuff poke yourself with a needle people. Quit wasting for hard earned money
    From experience...this guy is correct as far as pinning being the way to go. However, I don’t know how accurate some of the statements are. I do know that 35+ fellas respond a lot better than younger fellas. Due to the body desiring more test than they currently produce. That being said if you end up getting suppression. You are in the same boat as the older fellas. Also, 4 Andro has been proven to help with the sides of shut down regardless of whether it actually makes a difference in gains. It will allow you to enjoy the hdrol more.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Nickespo89 View Post
    Hdrol is one of my favorite DS. It gives me ridiculous focus in the gym as well as outside. Slightly more aggressive socially. Nothing you can’t control. It works best along side other compounds. I have used it along side 200mg of test per week. As well as using it at only 25mg alongside of 30mg of DMZ for 5 weeks as kicker to a 10 week 500mg test e blast. People ask why only 25mg. Because of its ability to lower shbg thusly making you use more of the compounds you take. It has a pretty great half life. 12-16hrs I believe. With it being a testosterone derivative that can’t aromatize and Lowe’s shbg. Along with DMZ being a dht derivative you see some solid and fast resulting gains with almost no water retention.

However the back pumps are no joke. I suggest 3-5g of taurine every morning. Just be careful taking it around your workout if you take any beta alanine pre workout. Taurine makes it beta alanine less effective.

Good luck, brother!
    Yeah taurine and I will be good friends lol. But thanks for the kind words man... always seen eye to eye with your nutritional views lol

14. Day 8 and 9
    Yesterday didn't really do much went to the local fair deal we had going on sweat my ass off ate a bunch of corndogs funnel cakes etc...

Today was a bit different sitting at 3400 cals. And once again a bit over my protein goals.

Chest/shoulders
    Flat bench 135x13 185x8x2 205x8 and 225x5
    Incline BB 155x8x4
    Machine fly 230x10x4
    Seated OHP 95x12x2 115x10 135x7
    Superset rear delt flies 115x10x4 and front raises 20x10x4
    Smith machine upright row 70x10x4 (70lbs of weight plus whatever you wanna give the bar)
    Today was a weigh in day. Starting weight was 154.4 and today was 156.6 I can say I probably want fully hydrated at my initial but I probably did gain a bit from all the food I ate this week.

15. Count me in mate

16. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    Count me in mate
    Welcome!

17. Day 10
    Diet was 3250 on the cals so not a bad day but I need to be bumping them up

Back and abs
    Tbar rows 95x12 135x12x2 180x12x2 and 205x8x2
    Lat Pull down 140x12x4
    Superset:
    Straight arm lat pulls 150x8x4
    Pull ups to failure: 4 sets

Abs: 20 mins of various air and floor humping exercises. Plus weighted crunches on the decline bench

18. Day 11

2900 cals little bit light but long day at work and skipped a snack.

Rest day today so no training.

Extremely sore from the workout yesterday back and abs on fire. Looking forward to training arms tomorrow, friend of mine hooked me up with mesomorph to try so I'll give it a shot.

19. Day 12
    3200 calories maybe a hit over if I can get another snack in tonight.

Arm day at the gym today
    Close grip bench 135x12x2 155x12x2 185x8
    Barbell curl 75x12x2 85x10x2 95x6
    Skull crushers 75x12x4
    Preacher curl 70x12x3 80x10
    Super set:
    Flat bar triceps push down 140x12x4
    DB curls 35x10x4

Monster pump today one if the best I have had in a long time even took a pic

20. Looking well mate think you've leaned out a bit in the midsection?

21. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    Looking well mate think you've leaned out a bit in the midsection?
    Funny thing is I think so. Even worse? You should see the food I've eaten on this cycle lol in talking some dirty stuff haha

22. Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Funny thing is I think so. Even worse? You should see the food I've eaten on this cycle lol in talking some dirty stuff haha
    Doesn't seem to have done you any harm

23. Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    Doesn't seem to have done you any harm
    No sir. But this weekend I'm going out of town so I'm sure my diet is gonna fall off pretty hard.

24. Day 13 14 and 15

Friday was a good day at the gym hit some legs. Upped the weight and reps quite a bit. Will post the workout log when I get a chance.

Diet was decent Friday but traveled after work so dinner was crap. Saturday I probably ended up with about 1500 calories if I'm lucky. Today has gone much better and should hit close to 3k. Today my focus has been rehydration and carbs. Tons and tons of carbs and water. Stepping on the scale tomorrow if I don't see and increase I won't be surprised.

25. How are your energy levels etc? Probably a bit early for any lethargy to kick in, but curious as to how you're doing on the 4-andro.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-03-2017, 08:06 PM
  2. AP chasing dem gainz with 4 andro and halo
    By Apsmith4992 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-12-2017, 06:05 AM
  3. halo and andro cycle
    By drogan in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-17-2014, 04:52 PM