10 week cut and cycle log with pics

BINGEBOY23

Awards
Hey everyone doing a 10 week cut after bulking up after my last show looking to lose about 15-20lbs while maintaining as much size as possible. This is also to help me learn my own body as much as possible I have done two shows and reached good conditioning along with being a successful personal trainer and helping many people get in excellent shape. But without A coach I usually struggle staying accountable so I want to do this without the guidance of a coach so I'm going to control each variable as much as possible and let you guys see what I'm doing and I'll give my reasoning behind each step and let this thread keep me accountable.

Every Friday I will do a check in with weight and pics and keep this thread posted as much as possible.

Current stats
Weight:218
Height:6
Body fat: aprox 12-13

Current cycle per week
Test E 750
Eq 600
Adex .5mg MWF

Other compounds on hand.I want to see how my body responds to the masteron before throwing in anything else I have yet to run this compound. Where I have run all these previously.
Eq
Tren
Winny

Current macros
250 protein
150carb
100g fat

In regards to diet I'm doing protein and fats only then pre intra and post workout I will be doing approximately 30-50 carbs depending on hunger level.

IMG_1434.JPG
IMG_1438.JPG

These are some shots from my last diet to show previous condition pics are both extremely flat right in the morning.

IMG_1183.JPG
IMG_1169.JPG

DTA

DTA

Awards
Why are you running enanthates for 10 weeks? Just curious

BINGEBOY23

Awards
I'll be running the cycle longer the cut is just going to last 10 weeks. I'll probably run 16-20 with other 10 being a recomp

DTA

DTA

Awards
Got it. Makes more sense now. Should be a great cycle bro

Kayzor

Awards
Great post! I'll be following. Good luck on your journey bro!

BINGEBOY23

Awards
Update weight today first week on diet I dropped 2lbs with no cardio. Al carbs were simple carbs around workout window from Rice Krispies and things like that. Next week I'll be adding 4 cardio sessions 250 calories burned each session tracked on my fit bit.

I will keep carb sources the same. Refeed today then back on plan tomorrow.

BINGEBOY23

Awards
Weight has stayed the same at 214. Body has defiantly tightened up. I have been 1-2 cheat meals on the weekend nothing crazy. Today was a egg white omelette with two blue berry pancakes post workout. And a small pizza with ice cream which was pre workout the day before. But again carbs were not consumed after this.

Think weight has stayed the same due to gear my weights have been going up.

Noticeable lifts this week were a 100lb dumbells for shoulder press for 8. And a 245 close grip for 8. Will take pics some time this week once the water comes off from cheats.

Plan for next week is to drop from 50g to 30g pre and post along with 300calories burned 5x week

BINGEBOY23

Awards
Last weekends cheats were more then I should of had weight stayed same. Feeling very strong hit a close grip 315x2 yesterday. I am changing up the diet. I'm upping the carbs to around 220 and lowering fats to 80 keeping protein at 225 will see how this works out.