Safest Combination for Ultra-Long Term Use

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Researchers like Dr. Charles Yesalis actually favor long-term, low dosage usage. He says that one vial, let's say 100 mg of testosterone use for long periods of time could be done with some anabolics without long-term health effects.

What would be the mildest, safest thing to use:

My guess is either

1. One vial of primobolan depot every half life (that's 120 hours)

2. Half a vial of primobolan depot every 120 hours, + 5 mgs Anavar per day. I'm guessing this applies to "stacking" so that negative sides of each can be combatted.

3. I know these doses are laughed at, but I'm thinking more of a very mild supplemental dose to use. This way, there is no shut-down of natural production at these ultra low doses, plus some recovery time is benefitted. Instead of simply at max lifting 3 or 4 days a week, someone could lift 5.

What do you think of my logic?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Researchers like Dr. Charles Yesalis actually favor long-term, low dosage usage. He says that one vial, let's say 100 mg of testosterone use for long periods of time could be done with some anabolics without long-term health effects.

My guess is either

2. Half a vial of primobolan depot every 120 hours, + 5 mgs Anavar per day. I'm guessing this applies to "stacking" so that negative sides of each can be combatted.

3. I know these doses are laughed at, but I'm thinking more of a very mild supplemental dose to use. This way, there is no shut-down of natural production at these ultra low doses, plus some recovery time is benefitted. Instead of simply at max lifting 3 or 4 days a week, someone could lift 5.

you'd have wicked low estrogen levels with that.... those compounds don't aromatize.

honestly, there's a reason they use testosterone for TRT.... it works. most of the other androgens can't do everything that testosterone can....

and by the way, if you take in any outside hormone, there is going to be a level of suppression. just because Primo/Anavar are mild, doesn't mean they won't decrease your own natural production....

if you look into what guys do on TRT, you'll get a better picture as to how they manage long term sides, and a lot of them are running doses around 200 mg/wk or so.

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Yes, there will be suppression but as the generic answer for everything goes it depends.

I doubt 5mg a day of oxandrolone daily and/or a half vial of primobolan depot every 5 days would cause much, if any suppression. When I've been legally monitoried of this outside of the US, my LH doesn't flare up at all.

No one can say that the same (if any) micro-supression would be the same as with anadrol, or even TRT. If I am wrong, please correct me.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Yes, there will be suppression but as the generic answer for everything goes it depends.

I doubt 5mg a day of oxandrolone daily and/or a half vial of primobolan depot every 5 days would cause much, if any suppression. When I've been legally monitoried of this outside of the US, my LH doesn't flare up at all.

No one can say that the same (if any) micro-supression would be the same as with anadrol, or even TRT. If I am wrong, please correct me.
huh? literally any hormone you add in is going to have a comparable decrease on your own production. that's why people don't do half-ass cycles.... they don't result in worthwhile gains, but they still cause suppression....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/288326-suppression-various-aas.html#post5610532

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
That's not the experience my bloodwork showed. Regular testosterone causes the LH and FSH to go up, showing damage.

With oxandrolone, no such increases were reported.

Do you have case studies in PubMed, etc. to prove this, beyond the references you made? I'd be happy to read them.

I'd have a hard time believing that the small doses I suggested would be the same as megadoses of Anadrol stacks, etc.

But, of course, I know how ignorant I can be at times.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
That's not the experience my bloodwork showed. Regular testosterone causes the LH and FSH to go up, showing damage.

With oxandrolone, no such increases were reported.

Do you have case studies in PubMed, etc. to prove this, beyond the references you made? I'd be happy to read them.

I'd have a hard time believing that the small doses I suggested would be the same as megadoses of Anadrol stacks, etc.

But, of course, I know how ignorant I can be at times.
LOL.... no. testosterone does NOT increase LH and FSH.....

if you looked at that link you would see about 10 different studies on various androgens.

here's that link, again:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/288326-suppression-various-aas.html#post5610532

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never heard of exogenous test increasing fsh and lh.

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
I'm just speaking about my experience, having had a prescription of Androgel, and getting bloodwork done by a real doctor.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established

My guess is either

To answer your one and only question, which is what do we think of your logic:

I think it smells like a troll.