How long till I start seeing/feeling test c

natemanuoh

Awards
This is my first cycle ever and I am a 23 year old male. This is my first cycle ever and I am stacking 500mg a week of test c and 30mg of dbol a day. I've experimented with dbol in high school so I know what to expect with it but what about the test? Will it also help cut? When will I feel the "effects"? When will it kick in? My first shot was 3 days ago and I shot it up in my right glute and rubbed for about 3 mins and its pretty sore. I was going to take 250mg every Saturday and tuesday. For my PCT I was going to take pro hormone and nolva. Anything you would change or any advice? Thank you

natemanuoh

Awards
First cycle with injections ever** sorry about that lol

clk

clk

Awards
You're taking pro hormones for pct? What?

Test takes about 4-5 weeks to feel it. But honestly, I don't even feel 500mg. May just be me as others claim that they feel it.

JG93

JG93

Awards
You're taking pro hormones for pct? What?

Test takes about 4-5 weeks to feel it. But honestly, I don't even feel 500mg. May just be me as others claim that they feel it.
I can't either.
My first cycle I did 8 weeks at 500 and couldn't feel it much.. So I went to 800, much much better.

natemanuoh

Awards
So I should do like 3 shots a week for 750mg per week?

natemanuoh

Awards
I'm also doing 12 week test and 6 week dbol

JG93

JG93

Awards
I'm also doing 12 week test and 6 week dbol
Dbol at 6 weeks is pushing it. I would hear back to 4. 5 max.

12 weeks of test pinning 2x a week
Good pin days would be Monday Friday.
750/week = 2 pins at 375mg per.
Make sure you have a good AI because you could start getting estrogen issues.
Also, pcting with a ph would be insane.
I hope that was a typo lol

natemanuoh

Awards
That's just what my lifting buddies take for a pct. Seems to work for them lol. What would you recommend. I ordered nolva and should be here next week.

JG93

JG93

Awards
That's just what my lifting buddies take for a pct. Seems to work for them lol. What would you recommend. I ordered nolva and should be here next week.
Nolva and or clomid, that will help bring your test to good levels.
Other than that I run a natural test booster daa and all that jazz.
A ph in pct would further refrain your hormones from rebalancing themselves.
And please don't follow their lead on that.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Holy hell what moron thought it was a good idea to take a prohormone during PCT

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Your lifting buddies are full of **** . Like bam and jg said just a serm and a natty test booster.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying to wrap my mind around a ph in pct. Have to remind myself that we are the minority educated consumers around here. The majority is out there running shiit willy-nilly with no idea. And completely justifies things like DASCA