Maniak meets a Beast and a LOKI!

• Thread starter ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
  • Start date

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey guys...I just wanted to post this thread to keep feedback with my cutter that I am working on with BEAST and LOKI! After my recent OT log my INSOMNIA got the best of me and made me an insoMANIAK! My diet went to hell and barely lifted for almost a month as I was preoccupied with other things that life likes to throw our way...any way....I softened up needless to say and went from my normal 225-230 up to 236 with a tiny bit of muscle loss. I started this program on 4/18/05 and was 236 in the morning and here I am on the 4 day 229 like I was the day before! Holy Glycogen loss Batman! The diet is similar to a CKD/UD2 type of program....THEY DEPLETION DAYS SUCK! They are a true way to test out how mentally tuff you are! I am putting my faith and my body into the hands of two very respected gentleman (my first time not taking control of my own physique) and the things they are having me do are quite different, but that is what I need to get cut like I want...
Once I can find someone to take pics I will have before pics posted next to the after pics when all is said and done. I will have some stats up later! Hope you enjoy the log guys and I hope to lose a lot of BF!

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
Keep proving those other people wrong bro!!

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Thanks guys! You ever see the episode of Chappelle's show with all the "Hater's"....well they all live near me or are related to me!