Need to recomp - RAD140 only or Follow up with Ostarine?

Gator762

Awards
I just started RAD140 for a recomp - actually a stack of RAD140 (Radar1ne), GW 501516 (Cardar1ne), and MK 677 (Epi-GH). Plan on taking the RAD140 for 6 weeks.

It's only been 5 days, I'm up 4 pounds which must be some water but I'm getting stronger and noticed shirts are a little tighter. Started at 175-6 at about 19-20% BF. I've upped my calories 200-500 over maint. on workout days and about maint. on off/cardio days.

For the recomp goal, I started to think I might be better off upping calorie intake a bit, and going on Ostarine for 6-8 weeks. Delaying the start of Osta for a few weeks will leave me at Osta without the RAD140 for 2-4 weeks, at which point I'd cut calories to drop whatever fat I gain.

Sound better, or just stick with the RAD140?

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Yo how did you dose rad

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You could bridge into osta , you may not last 6 weeks on rad lol

Gator762

Awards
Lol yeah, I've read about the lethargy after 4 weeks. Hope I don't get that.

Following yates84's recommendation, 4mg a day so far.

Still appear to be doing well on it. I got a cold which has made getting to the gym harder, but I've been powering through it with caffeine.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Best of luck and yeah yates will set you straight it'll be fun just lethargy blows

Gator762

Awards
By bridge, you mean right after the RAD140?

I was definitely feeling the beast mode before I got the cold, has me second guessing recomp. vs bulk then cut with the Osta right afterwards.

Next week is the bump to 8mg, see what happens then. :D

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Like dose rad weeks 1-4 and start ostarine the beginning of week three and run for a total of 10 weeks so technically four on rad and 8 on Osta . That'd be pretty good tbh