My BLR-OL Stack and Log

Shin Sprints

Awards
Not done a log before so I don't know if it will be a detailed daily one or a more periodic weekly type one but figured why not do one and it may even help a little with some extra motivation.

Goal...12 week recomp, basically continuation of the last few months of recomp.

Presently...been recomping nicely. 5 11, 160, approx 11% bf. Some visible abs but some stubborn fat around very lower abs and kidney area.

Diet...Approx 2700 calories per day, will assess as I progress through

Macros...Approx 35/30/35

Training...12 weeks split 4x3 Weeks, undulating volume, best description would be PHAT style. I also throw in some separate cardio on some days.

Stack...

Weeks 1-4 2xLetrone (1xPre, 1xEvening)
Weeks 1-8 2xViron (1xPre, 1xEvening)
Weeks 1-12 2xEp1c Unleashed (2xPre)
Weeks 2-9 1xCardar1ne (1xPre, 2xPre after 1-2 weeks)
Weeks 2-12 1xGher1ne (1xPre-bed, 2x Weeks 5-8, 3x Weeks 9-12)
Weeks 5-12 XxExotherm (per label)

Notes...I am week 2 of this and didn't plan on taking Cardar1ne or Gher1n but couldn't wait to try them so that is why they are appearing in Week 2 and mainly why I am doing this "Log".

Observations...

#1...Viron seemed to affect my sleep my sleep so no taking second dose around 6pm with second dose of Letrone

#2...Letrone after about 4 days seemed to cause increase in hunger so ate a bit more than usual but will dial it back in a bit

#3...Ep1c Unleashed, actually currently finishing Follidrone. Prefer Foli over Ep1c but heard Ep1c Unleashed is better absorption than OG Ep1c so from next week onward I will be on Unleashed.

#4...Cardar1ne, too early to say anything but took yesterday post-workout with shake to assess tolerance. As I didn't notice anything adverse I have dosed this morning pre and fasted...will keep an eye on BP and hypo...have some HCBD in case.

#5...Gher1ne, took the last two nights before bed with pre-bed smoothie. Both night got tired about 40 minutes after taking. Had good sleep but not uninterrupted as I am not that type sleeper but didn't get out of bed either night for toilet visit which I usually do. Dreams seemed odd and vivid though don't recall them as I never do.

That's all for now!

Edit...excuse any glaring typos as this is being typed on my phone ;)

Edit #2...never done an AAS/PH before. Cardar1ne and Gher1ne is first venture into SARM type area which again is main reason I am logging.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's an interesting stack. Should work well for a recomp. Are you in a calorie deficit?

Shin Sprints

Awards
That's an interesting stack. Should work well for a recomp. Are you in a calorie deficit?
3000 calories is probably maintenance for me but either way with morning workout and added cardio and general activity I would say almost certainly there is calorie deficit.

I have gotten nice results on this level of calories the last few months so will change when or it required over the 12 weeks.

Weekends I tend to "refeed" so a little more loose with intake, probably over 3000 Saturday and Sunday...and can be a little more "indulgent" especially this time of year.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see how things are going! Any pics you can link us to?

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Following!

Running Cardar1ne and Exotherm myself with some other goodies.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Third time lucky?...

This was taken at the weekend. Felt more bloated than usual all week, I think I am holding water...Viron?

ForumRunner_20150812_090226.png

Shin Sprints

Awards
ForumRunner_20150812_124553.png

Sorry if this is a repost but on my phone the pic in previous post isn't showing up...

Shin Sprints

Awards
Just a small update...

Chardar1ne...only 3 days in so too early to see benefits but last two days I took on empty stomach, no hypo issues with 7mg. BP moderately lower but need more time to trend this, below 120/70 most days anyway.

Gher1ne...definitely sleeping better on this, dreams seem more vivid but wouldn't be remembering them. Not uninterrupted sleep but seems to be deeper overall.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Question...anyone notice getting a rash from Carda1ne and/or Gher1n?

I have dosed each one 4 times, 1x per time per day.

I noticed some chest rash and some on my left arm between bicep and forearm this morning while showering. Strange.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Update...

Day 5 of 7mg Carda1ne...just completed 60 minutes on a spin bike. I am pretty cardio fit but I do feel some endurance improvement...game seem to push easier at high resistance. Will bump yo 14mg starting Monday. It maybe placebo but I don't think so, either way, I am seeing some uptick in capacity.

Gher1ne is still making sleep deeper and dreams more vivid and/or odd. 30 minutes after taking I get very sleepy. Taking 10mg.

As for rash it maybe an allergy reaction to artichoke extract...too early to be definitive but it is my hunch after research. So far, it isn't getting worse after around 26 hours after first spotting it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Update...

Day 5 of 7mg Carda1ne...just completed 60 minutes on a spin bike. I am pretty cardio fit but I do feel some endurance improvement...game seem to push easier at high resistance. Will bump yo 14mg starting Monday. It maybe placebo but I don't think so, either way, I am seeing some uptick in capacity.

Gher1ne is still making sleep deeper and dreams more vivid and/or odd. 30 minutes after taking I get very sleepy. Taking 10mg.

As for rash it maybe an allergy reaction to artichoke extract...too early to be definitive but it is my hunch after research. So far, it isn't getting worse after around 26 hours after first spotting it.
Def keep an eye on it, your the first on forum to mention it

Glad to see your sleep improving, do you actually feel rested though?

Shin Sprints

Awards
Small update...

Upped Cardar1ne to 2x (14mg) before morning workout. No BP or hypo issues.

Still on 2x Viron and Letrone, 1x Gher1ne.

Sleep on Gher1ne is good but maybe not what it was, seem to wake after about 2 hours sleeping but I do get back to sleep fairly quickly.

I would say endurance is definitely improving with respect to cardio. Also seem to be sweating more with cardio. I am able to push a bit harder at higher intensity with respect to cardio. As for lifting it is harder to say, I am not lifting near max weights at present due to the program I am following so difficult to quantify strength increases. I don't think I am losing strength though.

Body composition, no noticeable changes as yet. I am reasonably lean so changes slower and harder to come by.

Still have rash on arms and torso...not sure what is causing it but slowly taking things out to see what it might be.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Update.

Week 3 Letrone and Viron
Week 2 Cardar1ne and Gher1ne. (Upped to army Cardar1ne start of Week 2, still 10mg Gher1ne)

Cole notes...

Cardio endurance and strength definitely improved and I am cardio fit as is so any increase there is pretty good going.

Sleep was great on Gher1ne but the last two nights I have been waking about 2 hours in and finding difficult to sleep. Last night had to eat something and read to try sleep again.

I think I am holding water, I feel flabby and definitely don't look at lean/cut as I was...I started feeling this on Letrone and Viron but even more so now with Carda1ne added to the mix.

Strength hard to tell as I am not max lifting but not weaker that is for sure.

Body comp due to water, or at least I hope it is water, is not good, I feel I look worse than when I started 3 weeks ago.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
You don't think the Ghar1ne is causing you to retain water?

Shin Sprints

Awards
You don't think the Ghar1ne is causing you to retain water?
Perhaps, for some reason I was on understanding it is Cardar1ne that causes that...perhaps I got mixed up with the products on the water.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps, for some reason I was on understanding it is Cardar1ne that causes that...perhaps I got mixed up with the products on the water.
Ghar1ne seems to cause water retention. Some just lower sodium intake or take a natural diuretic while on it

Shin Sprints

Awards
Ghar1ne seems to cause water retention. Some just lower sodium intake or take a natural diuretic while on it
I was thinking of a diuretic...any recommendations?

Electrolytes are probably quite high too as I use Amino IV pre and the old Strive BCAA product intra.

Thanks.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Dandelion Root is the only one I can think of right now

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of a diuretic...any recommendations?

Electrolytes are probably quite high too as I use Amino IV pre and the old Strive BCAA product intra.

Thanks.
Pharma? Diuren(hydrochlorothiazide)

Shin Sprints

Awards
Not much to update.

Diet was a bit lax the last week as I had friends in town. Still managed to get my workouts in but diet wasn't the best.

Shape wise I am probably not really noticing anything other than the water retention already mentioned.

Strength and endurance is good but sleep has started to get pretty poor even on the Gher1ne. This may be a hold over from the previous week with friends in town.

Last night was start of Week 4 on Cardar1ne and Gher1ne. Still on 14mg Carda1ne, may up to 21mg next week.

I upped dosage of Gher1ne to 20mg last night, sleep was so so, but today I have noticed severe hunger. I am already over 2300 calories for the day and it is only 4.30pm. Been eating around 2800 on average, last week I probably was over that and didn't track, so today I will likely hit 3000 if the hunger persists.

I have one week of Latrone left, dropped down to 1x to make it last the week and am bridging into Exotherm. Only managed 2x pumps the two days so far I have been taking it but goal is 3x pump applications...one thing I have noticed is it is hard to close after application and I have wasted some or applied more than 1x pump while trying to screw it closed.

I am hoping the Exotherm helps with my leaning, 5th week into the total overall stack and I can't say I am seeing much recomp.

Shin Sprints

Awards
I am really tempted to finish out the bottle of Viron and stop. Also very tempted to stop taking Gher1ne.

And just run Cardar1ne and Exotherm for the rest of this month and start an Osta/Derm 8 week run starting in October.

I can save the other brittle of Viron for PCT or natty stack and the Gher1ne for a lean bulk.

Basically I feel I am regressing when I look in the mirror, I feel flabby and holding water. Also, my appetite is increasing that I am hungry and just want to eat which is not great for a recomp.

I was making steady progress at 2600-2700 calories but the last couple of weeks I can blast through 3000 without too much hassle.

On a positive note, 14mg of Cardar1ne seems to have improved my endurance in cardio.

Overall strength is good and weight stable, I just feel fluffy/soft which is not what I want in a recomp.