Dosing of Ostarine/PCT - Help - first cycle

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Hey Guys

Wanted to get myself setup so that everything is laid out by the time I get my Ostarine so that I'll be ready to go and don't have to worry about anything.
I'll start with products being used.

Olympus Labs Ostar1ine - will be doing 25mg ed for 6.8 weeks (thats how long it lasts at that dosage)

PCT - 2 Week mini Cycle? (Wondering if I should do full 4 week pct - but I ordered two bottles of Ostar1ine so I would like to try and squeeze out two cycles from PCT)
OL Sup3r PCT - Got this as an AI will follow directions for 2 weeks.
Nolva - Picked this over Clomid as I have very slight pre existing gyno from teenage years and am scared of making it worse.
From what I've read the standard is 20/20/10/10 (I'm assuming this means mg/ED?)

So my main questions are - can I do a min pct cycle or should it be full length? I don't want to sacrifice my safety - I ordered two bottles of Ostarine with the intention of doing two cycles but perhaps I should just group it into one cycle. Should I perhaps instead just do 30mg/ED for 11.4 weeks and do full PCT cycle afterwards with Sup3r PCT & Nolva? Perhaps this would be more beneficial and safer?

My main concern is just getting any sort of gyno mishaps, thats why I went with Nolva over Clomid and purchased Sup3r PCT as well.

Should I be using Nolva/Sup3r PCT during the cycle at all? I have read here and that some people are using AI during cycle? Or perhaps I misunderstood. Thanks for the help!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys Wanted to get myself setup so that everything is laid out by the time I get my Ostarine so that I'll be ready to go and don't have to worry about anything. I'll start with products being used. Olympus Labs Ostar1ine - will be doing 25mg ed for 6.8 weeks (thats how long it lasts at that dosage) PCT - 2 Week mini Cycle? (Wondering if I should do full 4 week pct - but I ordered two bottles of Ostar1ine so I would like to try and squeeze out two cycles from PCT) OL Sup3r PCT - Got this as an AI will follow directions for 2 weeks. Nolva - Picked this over Clomid as I have very slight pre existing gyno from teenage years and am scared of making it worse. From what I've read the standard is 20/20/10/10 (I'm assuming this means mg/ED?) So my main questions are - can I do a min pct cycle or should it be full length? I don't want to sacrifice my safety - I ordered two bottles of Ostarine with the intention of doing two cycles but perhaps I should just group it into one cycle. Should I perhaps instead just do 30mg/ED for 11.4 weeks and do full PCT cycle afterwards with Sup3r PCT & Nolva? Perhaps this would be more beneficial and safer? My main concern is just getting any sort of gyno mishaps, thats why I went with Nolva over Clomid and purchased Sup3r PCT as well. Should I be using Nolva/Sup3r PCT during the cycle at all? I have read here and that some people are using AI during cycle? Or perhaps I misunderstood. Thanks for the help!
Cycle looks good. One or two bottles, all up to you. Both are viable options. I'm doing a cycle at 25 for 8. That's just a comparison for ya

Short cycle pct's: nolva 20/10/10
Long cycle : nolva 20/20/10/10
Superpct as directed.

No don't use your pct on cycle. But have an AI like exemistane on hand in case your Gyno flares up as osta does raise estrogen levels.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Super happy - I decided to get some exemastane Just incase of any possible gyno. I am gonna be doing some travel so I'm thinking of saving the Ostarine for an awesome cut and I'm going to finish off my bulk with a Halo 6 week cycle.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm with mgkoret. You could also use Toremifene at 90/60/60 instead of Nolva. IMHO its a bit more beneficial, lowers LDL and increases HDL and suppresses possible gyno flares in PCT very well.

Matthew1237, how old are you? My experience is, when you get older (35+) the PCT cycle gets longer.
Why are you doing this cycle (eg: recomp,bulking,cutting) ?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I'm 24, will be saving this cycle actually for a cut. I actually got some Torem. Before this cycle I plan on doing a PH run for 6 weeks since I don't have time to do a full 12 week run due to travel. I

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With 24y you will do fine with a 3 week PCT of Nolva or Torem. Please log your progress, would be interesting! Good luck and hit it hard!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Anabolics 19
Murderit Supplements 23
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 3