Need help first cycle

SalBrah

SalBrah

Awards
This will be my first injectable cycle. I have ran PH's: Trenabolan, epi, and hdrol. I have also ran Clen and Winstrol. I wanted to run Tren and Test prop but for my first cycle I was told not to. I'm currently cutting. I'm 183 12% body fat. Last year I cut to 147 and 6% body fat. I plan to cut to 165 6%. I'm 21 5'9

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first injectable cycle. I have ran PH's: Trenabolan, epi, and hdrol. I have also ran Clen and Winstrol. I wanted to run Tren and Test prop but for my first cycle I was told not to. I'm currently cutting. I'm 183 12% body fat. Last year I cut to 147 and 6% body fat. I plan to cut to 165 6%. I'm 21 5'9
Even though you have ran PH's before I would suggest just test e/c at 500mg a week split into 2x 250mg shots every 3 days. That's what I did and I always advise people to run. I put on 25lb (19lb muscle) so it works for sure.

In fact I haven't actually ran any other compounds apart from test and dbol, no thee injectables as test is still doing it for me at the moment by itself.

SalBrah

SalBrah

Awards
And how will that be with cutting? And you would recommend test e rather than test prop?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
And how will that be with cutting? And you would recommend test e rather than test prop?
Fine, I've cut with it and had great success. Only reason I recommend test e/c over prop is because your new to injectables... Prop needs pinning eod.

SalBrah

SalBrah

Awards
Okay and how long would I run Test e/c? 12 weeks? And what about pct for that cycle

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Okay and how long would I run Test e/c? 12 weeks? And what about pct for that cycle
12 weeks is great, I run clomid and nolva.
Also run an AI during your cycle

Clomid- 50/25/25/12.5
Nolva- 40/40/20/10

SalBrah

SalBrah

Awards
So the cloma and nova is after the 12 week cycle of test right? And how long would I run those two for? And the AL is during the full 12 weeks?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
You should really do a lot more research before thinking about an injectable cycle... in fact an cycle.

But yes, Clomid and nova are both ran at 4 weeks, 2 weeks after last injection. The numbers i gave you are doses per week. i.e 40/20/20/10 (that would be 40 one week, 20 the next etc.)

The AI is to be run during the full 12 week cycle of test, generally not needed during PCT. depending on person.

My advice is do a lot more research though man, just google 'first test cycle' or even look on here and read everything about it.

EDIT: how old are you btw?

SalBrah

SalBrah

Awards
I'm 21, and I've researched a lot just wanted to have everything perfect before I do it. Don't want to **** up haha

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'm 21, and I've researched a lot just wanted to have everything perfect before I do it. Don't want to **** up haha
No worries. Feel free to ask anymore questions, good luck with it all.