Just another havoc log.

LiftBigC

Awards
I will be starting my 6 week havoc cycle tomorrow. I am 22yrs old, 5'11, 205lbs.
I will be dosing havoc at: 30/30/40/40/50/50
Cycle assist throughout cycle.
I have about 14 tabs of 10mg Nolva and will be buying more.
Pct will consist of
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
DAA: 3g/3g/3g/3g
ZMA: recommended dose
Ergobolix: recommended dose
I also have erase on hand.
Starting weight: 205lbs
I want to gain strength and lean out a little.
I am posting this to have a log and keep track of my progress. If you would like to subscribe, welcome. If you have suggestions, feel free to share. Please keep all negative to yourself.

LiftBigC

Awards
I took 10mg of havoc at 8:30am and 10mg at 2pm. I will be taking 10mg after I eat my pre workout meal. There's nothing to really note yet. I am training chest and tris tonight. Here's my PWO meal tonight:

image-2078388969.jpg

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following along. You'll want that Erase to help in PCT. Epi has a reputation for rebound gyno.

LiftBigC

Awards
Last night training was mediocre.
It consisted of:
oDumbbell incline bench- 70lbs, 12 reps, 2 sets. 90lbs, 10 reps, 2 sets.
oDumbbell flys- 40lbs, 15 reps, 3 sets.
oSingle arm overhead tricep extension- 35lbs, 10 reps, 3 sets. Super settled with close handed push-ups.
oFlat barbell bench- 135, 15 reps, 1 set. 185lbs, 12 reps, 1 set. 225lbs, 10 reps, 3 sets. 275lbs, 2 reps, 1 set.
oIncline press machine-1 plate on each side, 15 reps, 1 set. 2 plates each side, 12 reps, 3 sets. 3 plates each side, 8 reps, 2 sets.
oCable easy bar tricep extension- This varies every time. I usually start out with low weight, high reps and keep raising the weight until I can barely get 8 reps then keep lowering the weight til failure and I can't push anymore.

I forgot to bring my doses to work today. I will be taking 20mg at 5pm and 10mg at 9pm before the gym. Legs tonight!

LiftBigC

Awards
Weighed in at 209.3lbs today. I'm sure it's from the added calories. I have felt great so far. I trained shoulders today and had a good pump. Although I felt like my heart was going to explode at times, I'm not sure if it's from the epi raising my BP or the monster I drank today.

Attachments

LiftBigC

Awards
Weighed in at 211.3lbs last night. 6.3 lb increase in 6 days. I feel good, stomach feels tighter. I am getting stronger, might just be the placebo affect. I can't wait to actually start feeling it in the gym!

LiftBigC

Awards
Weighed 215.3lbs last night. I trained chest and I felt stronger than ever. I went through my normal routine but instead of finishing it off with 275lbs for 2 reps on flat barbell bench I slapped on 295lbs and repped it 3 times. I impressed myself and my training partner. I'm excited for the next 4 weeks.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!! How many calories over maintenance are you eating?

LiftBigC

Awards
Welcome bro. I am currently eating 3500+ calories a day. Of course I have been going over quite a bit with the holidays. I've missed the gym today and yesterday. My pump will be amazing tomorrow with all the calories I've eaten today. Currently taking 40mg of havoc a day.

LiftBigC

Awards
Here's a quick before and after I took on Tuesday. This is 2 weeks in. Top is before, bottom is 2 days into cycle.

image-1664671550.jpg

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Welcome bro. I am currently eating 3500+ calories a day. Of course I have been going over quite a bit with the holidays. I've missed the gym today and yesterday. My pump tomorrow will be amazing tomorrow with all the calories I've eaten today. Currently taking 40mg of havoc a day.
Any cardio?

LiftBigC

Awards
No cardio right now. Week 5 and 6 I might do morning cardio to try to burn a little extra fat.

LiftBigC

Awards
Weighed 216.6lbs tonight. I only got a quick 45 minute workout. Short rest periods+heaviest weight I could push for max reps=insane pump. I am feeling great, stronger in the gym, no lethargy, libido is still high. My work shirts were always tight on my arms, and filled them completely out when I flexed. Now I don't need to flex and they are completely filled out, and my arms are really vascular all day.

LiftBigC

Awards
I'm trying to get my delts and back to show more definition. I'm hoping they will pop by the end of the 6 weeks.

image-4000690231.jpg

LiftBigC

Awards
Trained shoulders tonight. Strength is through the roof. I weighed myself and I weighed a whopping 221.6lbs. That's the most I have ever weighed in my life. I didn't believe the scale so I weighed myself on another scale and it was the same. I might need to cut back my calories if I'm gaining that much weight that fast.

LiftBigC

Awards
I trained arms tonight. I didn't think my arms could have such a huge pump. I am almost certain they measured 19 inches haha. Strength gains are crazy, I felt like I could curl any amount of weight that was put in front of me. I did close grip bench and did 3 sets of 275lbs for 10 reps. My arms were vascular as hell, I spotted 5+ new veins. I weighed 222.1lbs tonight.

I shoveled my driveway last night and my lower back got the worst pump. I had to stop twice to take a break.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I trained arms tonight. I didn't think my arms could have such a huge pump. I am almost certain they measured 19 inches haha. Strength gains are crazy, I felt like I could curl any amount of weight that was put in front of me. I did close grip bench and did 3 sets of 275lbs for 10 reps. My arms were vascular as hell, I spotted 5+ new veins. I weighed 222.1lbs tonight. I shoveled my driveway last night and my lower back got the worst pump. I had to stop twice to take a break.
Get that taurine in bud!

LiftBigC

Awards
Weighed 224.7lbs last night. Hit a new PR on flat barbell bench. 315lbs for 2 reps. Loving this. I will be taking 50 mg starting Monday for the next 2 weeks.

LiftBigC

Awards
Weighed 226.1 lbs yesterday. I'm still making significant strength and size gains. I find it almost impossible to get a good nights rest lately. I am constantly waking up because I have a raging hard on. It is very uncomfortable. I am a back sleeper and I can't sleep on my back due to this issue. Has anyone else experienced this issue? I'm guessing it's from the increased BP?

LiftBigC

Awards
Strength gains still coming. Weighed 225.4lbs tonight. I am going to try and stay around 225 for the remainder of the cycle, which is about 10 days. I haven't received my nolvadex in the mail yet, and I'm getting a little nervous it won't show up. I just hope I can get it local if I doesn't show up in time.

LiftBigC

Awards
Phew! I received my nolvadex today. Today is the first day of the last week of cycle. I haven't gained much more weight. Strength is still increasing a ridiculous amount each time I step foot in the gym. I am still tossing and turning all night due to having an erection all night.

LiftBigC

Awards
Last few days on cycle. I'm still taking 50mgs a days. I'm going to finish my second bottle of havoc because this is my last PH with the ban. Strength still high. My shoulders just recently got a little achy, nothing unbearable unless I train shoulders really intense. I will start pct I'm 3 days and I have managed to stay at 225lbs while gaining more mass. I went dirt biking yesterday and my back pumps were pretty intense a few times. All in all cycle has been great so far.

cortex

Awards
Is it possible to do more than one havoc cycle in a year? I know time on should equal time off but I wonder why people switch compounds after a cycle is finished.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Time off = time on + pct, ideally. So you could run it several times a year. Usually people switch compounds because they want to try something stronger, especially since epi is so mild. A few more sides= more gains.

cortex

Awards
nice one matt. I'm on day 8. headaches have stopped since i upped my water intake. strength has risen slightly. hitting PB's on most gym equipment. slightly oilier skin. no back pumps yet. had some elbow pain but took glucosamine supp for that which has seemed to have sorted it for now.

Noticed some hair on the top of my head has started to thin out a little bit (I do have MPB genes in my family) and this is kinda worrying...any tips for his? Ive searched countless threads and they all point to nizoral shampoo and finasteride(?)

put on 3kg in 10 days. nice and lean.

LiftBigC

Awards
3 days into PCT now. I feel good and haven't lost any weight or strength yet. I'm taking creatine in my PCT to preserve some muscle mass. I'm still sitting at 225lbs.

cortex

Awards
I've put on a lousy 1kg in 2 weeks. Sucks real bad. 2 kg must've been water weight/fat

LiftBigC

Awards
From start to finish I gained 20lbs in the 6 weeks. Maybe half of that could be water weight. The thing I noticed the most was the strength gains.

You might not be eating enough.

LiftBigC

Awards
Pct still going well. I weigh 222.4lbs. I am still making new PR's after a week on PCT. It has been a goal of mine for awhile now to bench 225lbs for 20 reps. I finally broke that barrier and hit 21 clean reps on flat barbell bench. Strength and size has not decreased any yet. I plan to add in fasted cardio in the mornings next week and eating around 2000 calories. 250g protein, 150g carbs, 50g fat. I want to lose fat and stay as close to my current weight as possible.

cortex

Awards
Coming to the end of my 4th week now and getting some nagging ache in my balls. It's really uncomfortable and has lasted 3 days now. It was in my right testicle but it's now on my left this morning. My friend didn't have any hcg so I don't know if i should come off cycle and start pct with nolvadex or if I should tough it out. Getting worried. Thoughts on this guys?

LiftBigC

Awards
I never had any aches or pain in my testicles. The only thing I noticed with my dick and balls is slight atrophy and constant erections through out the night causing me to lose sleep. I hope someone chimes in to give better insight on your problem, Cortex!

cortex

Awards
I'd rather have your problems than mine right now :-/

LiftBigC

Awards
I never had any aches or pain in my testicles. The only thing I noticed with my dick and balls is slight atrophy and constant erections through out the night causing me to lose sleep. I hope someone chimes in to give better insight on your problem, Cortex!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 8
tnubs Anabolics 11
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 23