About to run first ph cycle any thoughts?

crumble60805

Awards
Alright after a lot of thinking I've finally decided what to run for first cycle I'm about to make the purchase but want to see if anyone has any thoughts on the matter.

Helladrol 6 weeks 75/75/75/100/100/100
N2 Guard 5 pills a day week 1-6
hcgenerate 5 pills a day 1-6
forma stanzol weeks 3-10

pct
week 6-10 Nolva 20/20/10/10
forma stanzol 3-10
daa week 6-10
unleashed 6-10
animal stak 9-12

also wondering if the n2 guard is enough for liver support I have a bottle of liver armor I could add on to it if need be. Also is there anything in this list I don't need seeing that this is starting to add up in $. Or do I get what I pay for?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Hcgen has no place on cycle. It won't stop shutdown. Use it in pct.
in place of that n2 use Cel Cycle Assist. It's properly dosed and more complete than others support products. It not only protects livers, kidneys, ect. but also includes prostate health ingredients, blood pressure control, and acne prevention (I love this part). It can be found $25-30 which is very affordable for a complete cycle support.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Why all the mrsupps products

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Elite fitness got to him before we could. N2 guard really is crap OP look at the ingredients. Just a kitchen sink list of stuff all thrown together

crumble60805

Awards
Hcgen has no place on cycle. It won't stop shutdown. Use it in pct. in place of that n2 use Cel Cycle Assist. It's properly dosed and more complete than others support products. It not only protects livers, kidneys, ect. but also includes prostate health ingredients, blood pressure control, and acne prevention (I love this part). It can be found $25-30 which is very affordable for a complete cycle support.
Yeah I'm definitely switching hcgenerate to pct. I'm gonna look in to cel cycle thanks.

crumble60805

Awards
Slot of recommended products on there picked up stuff from amazon, bigdansfitness, and hardcore pep. Are there better sites and products I should have looked in to?

ProfHotTub

Awards
I'll never get if you're gonna get real Nolva why not just order the real thing as well?

crumble60805

Awards
I'll never get if you're gonna get real Nolva why not just order the real thing as well?
I ordered Nolva off what I've heard is a pretty reputable site. Not sure I get what you mean.

crumble60805

Awards
Do you think I should pick up taurine supp. Also as far as other supps what do you think I should continue taking. right now I take:

multi

fish oil

creatine mono

protein

cla

glutamine

bcaa

ProfHotTub

Awards
I ordered Nolva off what I've heard is a pretty reputable site. Not sure I get what you mean.
I mean no disrespect, but what I mean is if you're gonna order Nolva which is basically illegal without prescription from some website, why not just throw in some real test or oral steroid? I understand taking a PH if you're afraid of legal action but then why not purchase gear if ordering an illegal serm. Just a thought I've always had.

crumble60805

Awards
I see what you're saying and you're probably right. I think there's a few reason reasons why I chose ph. The reasons being are as follows number one they're technically legal although that really became less and less of an issue especially after like you said I ordered Nolva. Number two is they're oral which as Of right now I have a hard time trying to grasp the idea of sticking a needle in my ass. Three someone I know personally recommended them to me. Four and probably the biggest reason is they were pretty easy to come by. Which also leads to the fact that I've done a lot more research on ph rather than injectables or even oral steroids. Like I've said this is my first cycle so I'm pretty new to this. But one thing I must admit is joining forums like this has really helped in the long process of making the decision to do a cycle. Because like everyone should be I was very hesitant at first.