Decca-Durabolin Cycle-1

EMSFit85

Awards
So, I may be starting a cycle of Decca-Durabolin within the next few months. This will be my first cycle of this specific compound and first cycle above a pro hormone. I have been doing research on suggested dosages and most suggestions are for moderate graded cycles not beginner. Also I am unsure as to what cycle support to take as I cannot seem to find any suggested. The post cycle suggested is Nolvadex which as I understand is hard to find. My biggest concern is the suggestion of stacking Decca-Durabolin with Testosterone Cypionate or Testosterone Enanthate and double stacking with additional compunds like Anadrol or Dianabol (where can I find legit sources/supplies?).

ANY SUGGESTIONS????

j2048b

Awards
If u havent tried test first do not go straight to deca! NO WAY! U need to have either caber or prami on hand for gyno, test only for a true first time cycle! After u find out how ur body reacts to test, if its good, then id consider throwing in deca along side of test, test is the foundation for all cycles... Pct for test only would be hcg, nolva and clomid... For test and deca, id do the same as above but include caber or prami thru out the cycle IF gyno pops up...ALSO INCLUDE AN AI!! Aromasin or adex thru out cycle....

People can correct me if im wrong... But thats my opinion

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 22
bmattstevens Anabolics 38
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 23