Having some bad sides on cycle. PLEASE HELP !

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Here a quick background of myself :
-I'm 22 years old amateur bodybuilder, 5 foot 8, 210 pounds with about 10 % body fat.
-been blasting and cruising for about a year now
So here is my problem. I have been blasting tren ace at 100 eod for about 3 months now along with some test and not once had any sides. Recently I decided to add 800mg of equipoise per week to my cycle. I'm two weeks into the EQ and have just started having some nasty sides for the past 4 days. The sides I'm having are body aches, headaches, fever no lower then 100, night sweats, and I get very cold at times. I can't workout or even go to work because the body aches and headaches have been so bad. Now I have discontinued all steroids besides a low dose test to see if I get any better and I'm still sick after 5 days since my last pin. Now do you think that this is being caused from the steroids or could I just be sick ? I'm seeing a doctor today but can I please get you guys input on this? Thank you !

av6258

av6258

Awards
Where do you live (cold weather area? Northeast/midwest)?....seems to me like maybe you just have the flu. All those symptoms and fever over 100 is pushing me toward that conclusion. Water and food. Nothing much else u can do. Good luck

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Yes I live on the east coast and we just had 2 bad snow storms and temperature had been almost negative. I wasn't sure if I just came down with something or if it was gear related.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I have no congestion or mucus build up which comes with the flu. That's what made me think it could be be gear related and I just had a bad cold a month ago if that means anything.

av6258

av6258

Awards
I have no congestion or mucus build up which comes with the flu. That's what made me think it could be be gear related and I just had a bad cold a month ago if that means anything.
I live out here too man. Worst winter cold wise I can remember. Just an FYI; most of the time the flu doesn't include mucus/chest congestion. Mostly bad body aches/hi fevers/weakness feeling.

Green mucus conotates a bacterial infection; anything else is mostly viral. I say rest up. Eat eat eat and drink as much as u can. Drown that bitch lol.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Okay so the body aches are gone and as well as the headaches and fever. I'm just experiencing really bad cold chills and night sweats when I wake up in the middle if the night. Do u think this could be caused by the steroids? This is the 5th night in the row this happened and I've never experienced this before.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everyone is sick up here. I'm fighting off some crap myself.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Lots of gatorade and sleep with some vitamin c and zinc bro. I just finally got over my illness today. Will attempt gym tomorrow

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Hit the gym today. Taking a week off because of being sick actually did me good. Felt real strong and the pumps were still there.