Emergency cycle (help!)

baham99

Awards
Been waiting forever for gear to arrive, so I decided to do a PH cycle in the meantime!! I want to get in and get out (with recovery) in 2 months flat. By that time, my gear shoulda come, with nova / clomid, so I won't even need 6oxo. Here's the plan

Week 1-4: 1-test and 4ad.

That's the standard right??? I spent weeks researching AAS, not as much on PH, so I'm going to throw this out to the board. Whatever you guys say, that's what I'll buy, and will start as soon as it arrives. I figure, March 1st on, March 31st off, recover until April 31st, start gear on May 1st.

I don't care about bloat and water retention, i want *maximum bulk*. That said, what should I get guys? Mostly I mean in terms of dosage, ratio, and product choice. I've done my hw, just want to see the consensus (there's huge fluctuation between the # of squirts you guys do).

I'm 6"0, 185 (very small frame and light bone structure). Shooting for 15 lb. total gain, 7 lb. net gain. With gear, I hope to get 30 lbs. total gain (test/deca/dbol), 15 lb net. I want MAXIMUM gains, but am being very realistic with my expectations, as I am extremely ectomorphic. If I end up after total recovery in August 205 lbs, I will be content. Optimistically, I want to be at least than 215ish. (PH 10lbs + gear 20 lbs)

Given my goals, how much 1-test should I take, what product, and how much 4ad to match? I will order asap when i get your responses, and since dps is only 2 states over, I'm good to go by next week hopefully.

P.S. gonna do GVT for the first time...it won't compromise my bulking gains right?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Get 2 bottles of T1 and take 8 squirts/day. Eat like a fat guy going to the fat farm if you want *maximum bulk.* Maybe throw in some 1, 4 andro to stimulate the appetite as well.

baham99

Awards
See, this is my problem...Ergopharm's 1AD only has 1-test right? And people talk about the spray. I did every search on the board for t*1* spray or bottle and can't find anything. I tried the same in dpsnutrition. What is the t1 spray called? I tried searching by every company I could think of, searched all the PH categories...I know this is common sense, but if you could spell it out for me like I'm a retarded boy on retarded pills, in a school for retards, :D I'd appreciate it. thanks.

(btw, u mentioned taking extra 4ad. If i'm not mistaken, doesn't t1 spray already have a higher 1-test to 4ad ratio?)

baham99

Awards
I found it!!! Avantlabs One+. Is this my only option? I still don't know what t-1 is or where to get it. (I know the ingredients from this board, and even how to use it, but is this just a generic name for a homebrew? Is it possible to purchase t-1)?

Andy2k

Awards
If you've been waiting for gear to come for so long, I'd play safe and get some 6-oxo. If it's taken this long to get the gear, is there a guarantee that you'll get the clomid/nolva in time?
if you're going to do a high dose of 1-T, you don't want to mess up by not being able to get the happy sack full again because you ain't got the clomid/nolva - get a couple of bottles of 6-oxo just as a standby.

As far as getting a good source of 1-T goes, you'd be hard pressed to beat the stuff available here - T1-Pro with DMSO is excellent stuff.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I still don't know what t-1 is or where to get it. (I know the ingredients from this board, and even how to use it, but is this just a generic name for a homebrew? Is it possible to purchase t-1)?
Well if you go to the very bottom of this page you'll see 'Member Store'....Click on it and you'll find the products available from this site, which include t-1 pro.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Bro, T-1 and T-1 Pro are products of BDC Nutrition and are available off this site. Go to the members section of the board, click on member price list and go from there. You will find a list of all BDC Nutrition products.

Hope this helps
WYD

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I still don't know what t-1 is or where to get it. (I know the ingredients from this board, and even how to use it, but is this just a generic name for a homebrew? Is it possible to purchase t-1)?
WOW!

DarCSA

Awards
I don't know if you need a ph cycle then. You may need more research in my opinion.

baham99

Awards
I don't know if you need a ph cycle then. You may need more research in my opinion.
I deserve that. :) See, i dont' know how to defend myself, other than saying I had a gap of understanding in the middle. I was familiar with the chemical level of the PH precursors, their corresponding conversion and and other properties. THEN, I found out all I could about what members here use...BUUUUT, there was a gap I just didn't understand until now, thanks to WYD and scorpio. For the life of me I couldn't figure out this name "t-1 / t-1 pro" because no online store had it. I didn't understand this site, affiliated with BDC, sold products. (kinda like avantlabs and dps?) On this commercial side is where i am clueless, hell the last time I did a PH cycle I used VPX (sp?)! I'm hoping to reduce my seeming level of retardation just by a smidge... :(

If you've been waiting for gear to come for so long, I'd play safe and get some 6-oxo. If it's taken this long to get the gear, is there a guarantee that you'll get the clomid/nolva in time?
A2k, you're right, but I think I'm going to wait till the eve till my last squirts, and if I haven't gotten my gear still, I'll curse wildly and put in an overnight order for 6oxo. That and beg for a few days worth of noval from friends :cool:

I"ll update bros on my progress. (u can option to stick the syringe inside the bottle, extract, and inject the 1-test right??) j/k...I think I'm gonna do 12 squirts a day. It seems to be the standard heavy cycle.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Get 2 bottles of T1 and take 8 squirts/day. Eat like a fat guy going to the fat farm if you want *maximum bulk.* Maybe throw in some 1, 4 andro to stimulate the appetite as well.
ooof.....ya, that will get you going. :cool: im running 6/day right now....yummmm.....(Ha) Sage

poi boy

Awards
i would recommend you get 2 bottles of t1. For your goal of obtaining mass it would definetly be more beneficial than t1 pro. With the extra money you saved from getting the t1 go ahead and get a bottle or two of 1,4 to help stimulate your appetite. Assuming that everything else is in order(ie,nutrition,rest,training) you will be very happy with your gains off your ph cycle. If you have any problem getting enough calories, I am sure scotty2 can help you with that!!!

baham99

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I wonder where the food and Scotty2 connection originated...:eek:

Oh, one more thing. My formula right now is between 1:3 and 1:2...(similar to One+). But when the t1 arrives, and takes over, it'll be 1:2 1test to 4ad. You recommended taking some *more* oral 4ad to increase appetite right? Will that be a safe dosage? I'm already taking 1g a day of androgens altogether. let me know so I don't die :)

Last edited:

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
he means oral 1,4....it stimulates appetite....i would go 600mg a day.

no you are taking quite a bit of 4ad already....