AI on-cycle? Experiences , thoughts etc.

germangiant

Awards
So I am 3 days into this prohormone. Decaplexx 850
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 60

18-Methylest-4-en-3-one-17B-ol 30mg

2, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17B-ol-3-one 6mg

Methyl-1, 4 androstenediol 20mg

Milk Thistle (85% Silymarin) 75mg

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 50mg

I am doing my first week at 1/day and plan to run my pct with nolva at 40/40/20/20/10 ....side note any critiques on that?

But my MAIN concern is this ph has m1,4ad which is a very wet compound . I have access to arimistane as an AI but would it be beneficial to run this on cycle until pct? Or even one week into pct and then let my body fix itself and recover from the rebound while using the nolva ? I am probably not having any estrogen problems but I'm one of those people that takes a ph and five minutes later swears they have more estrogen (all In my head probably 99% of the time)

Any feedback is helpful besides the typical "should have done your research" guy

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
What is your cycle history? I would definitely consider using at least an otc ai with m14ad in the mix. I would consider getting some a-dex in case that doesnt suffice, since dbol is known to cause puffy nippies and estro sides.

If you don't need the ai on cycle, definitely start it 1st week pct and taper down.

germangiant

Awards
What is your cycle history? I would definitely consider using at least an otc ai with m14ad in the mix. I would consider getting some a-dex in case that doesnt suffice, since dbol is known to cause puffy nippies and estro sides. If you don't need the ai on cycle, definitely start it 1st week pct and taper down.
done a tren/epi back in high school as a dumbass and ran a 6 week of halo as a standalone and never had any serious sides

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
So I am 3 days into this prohormone. Decaplexx 850
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 60

18-Methylest-4-en-3-one-17B-ol 30mg

2, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17B-ol-3-one 6mg

Methyl-1, 4 androstenediol 20mg

Milk Thistle (85% Silymarin) 75mg

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 50mg

I am doing my first week at 1/day and plan to run my pct with nolva at 40/40/20/20/10 ....side note any critiques on that?

But my MAIN concern is this ph has m1,4ad which is a very wet compound . I have access to arimistane as an AI but would it be beneficial to run this on cycle until pct? Or even one week into pct and then let my body fix itself and recover from the rebound while using the nolva ? I am probably not having any estrogen problems but I'm one of those people that takes a ph and five minutes later swears they have more estrogen (all In my head probably 99% of the time)

Any feedback is helpful besides the typical "should have done your research" guy
40/20/20/20 is enough for nolva

If you're not having estrogen problems, you don't need one. If you're bloated, puffy / sore nips, those are good indications you are.

germangiant

Awards
Bumpin it

So I am on my first day of two caps and I feel not so much itchiness or soreness of the nipples but they are always pointy and just a tad bit sore right on the end ( not the whole nippl though) . I have a little breast tissue from being a fatass as a kid and I feel like maybe I am just noticing some of that now that I have a reason to look, but it's unlikely I can get tissue growth in 7 days right? I have nolva on hand and I'm gonna start 10mg at night on cycle just in case. This sound good?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Bumpin it

So I am on my first day of two caps and I feel not so much itchiness or soreness of the nipples but they are always pointy and just a tad bit sore right on the end ( not the whole nippl though) . I have a little breast tissue from being a fatass as a kid and I feel like maybe I am just noticing some of that now that I have a reason to look, but it's unlikely I can get tissue growth in 7 days right? I have nolva on hand and I'm gonna start 10mg at night on cycle just in case. This sound good?
I'd try an AI first like arimidex

germangiant

Awards
I'd try an AI first like arimidex
i have arimistane..apparently a dhea metabolite but I for have access to a pharm-grade ai. At this point if it is that important I would be ok with cycling off until I am prepared unless it is possible to run this cycle with nolva to stop gyno sides

SRT8

SRT8

Awards
I'm running the Decaplex 850, 2 a day. Also stacked Epistane 30mg a day. Have Nova around incase nips act funny.