first cycle critique

TaoPhD

Awards
First post here so please bare with me.

I'm going to be starting my first cycle on monday and would like some feedback.

I'm going to pin 250 of test e every monday and thursday for ten weeks and run 50 of anavar every day and split it into 25 twice a day for the first six weeks.

I'm also running 200 of clen with 50 of t3 and 1mg of keto.

I have letrizole on hand and will run clomid at 25 starting two weeks after my last pin.

I'm 35 years old, 5'8'' and 197 lbs and 15 - 16% bf.

an example of what I eat is as follows.

Breakfast:
1 teaspoon of honey to breakfasting followed by a casein based protein shake with blueberries, blackberries and raspberries and a half cup of oats.

AM snack:
Another protein shake and almonds

Lunch:
Baby Spinach salad with chicken, bleu cheese, bacon, and balsamic vinegarette

Pre workout snack:
Most of the time almonds or cheddar cheese and grapes.

Post workout/Dinner:
baked chicken breast and rice.

I also take cissus extract and milk thistle

Thank you for your help

TaoPhD

Awards
Maul,

I'm definetly hearing that. My only concern is that I don't want to lose my 34 inch waist. I was going to9 add a turkey sandwich and maybe some canned tuna and peanut butter to my shakes. Besides food intake, do I look ok?

maul89

maul89

Awards
I'm no expert, but as far as I know:

-200 mcg Clen is a bit high, have you tried clen before?

-Clomid dose is too low, I would personally do something like this:
Day 1: 150 mg, followed by 100 mg for 14 days, followed by 50 mg for 14 days.

-Also, you should wait longer to start your PCT. After 10 weeks of test enan, you should wait ~21 days to start PCT.

Can't speak for your t3/keto use as I have no experience there. However, I doubt you will have much trouble keeping your waist down while on cycle with a variety of chemicals that are notorious for killing bf.

Hope I was of some assistance!

TaoPhD

Awards
Maul,

I've used clen for a while thtough a couple different peptide companies so I guess I'm used to it. The extra week before PCT I can do. You dont think the 150 of clomid will mess with me too much? I've seen some guys getting vision problems with that. I appreciate your help sir

TaoPhD

Awards
Maul,

I also had a suggestion to add nolva to my PCT. Again, thanks

maul89

maul89

Awards
If you've dosed clen before, I see no problem pushing the dosage and finding your tolerable limit. However, I would still pyramid the dosage (say starting from 80-100 mcg) in order to make sure what you have isn't over dosed and you have no adverse reactions.

Most common side from clomid I've heard of is feeling overly emotional. If you're worried, I see no problem in just running 100 mg for the first 14 days and then dropping it down to 50 afterwards.
If I were you, I would also consider adding tamoxifen to your PCT.

Have you considered logging your cycle?

TaoPhD

Awards
Maul,

I probably will. I just didn't want to commit and then not be able to. As far as the clen goes, I'm already at 200 mcgs with the new companies product. I may go a little higher but don't want to push too hard.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm no expert, but as far as I know:

-200 mcg Clen is a bit high, have you tried clen before?

-Clomid dose is too low, I would personally do something like this:
Day 1: 150 mg, followed by 100 mg for 14 days, followed by 50 mg for 14 days.

-Also, you should wait longer to start your PCT. After 10 weeks of test enan, you should wait ~21 days to start PCT.

Can't speak for your t3/keto use as I have no experience there. However, I doubt you will have much trouble keeping your waist down while on cycle with a variety of chemicals that are notorious for killing bf.

Hope I was of some assistance!
Test enth is rec. to wait 21 days after last pin for real?

TaoPhD

Awards
So end of week one. Pinned twice. First in the Glute and second in the quad. No new records to report. Taking in more food so weight is up three pounds.

Quad hurts from injection site. Didn't feel it in the glute at all. No sides to report at all.

I was able to get a hold of some dbol. Was wondering if I should try this at the end of cycle. Why end of cycle? Since this is my first cycle I am guessing that by the end of week 7 of a 10 week cycle I'll know how my body is going to react.

For now though, just the 500 mg's of test a week and 50 mg's of Anavar. I'll stop the Anavar at week 6.

Any opinions on this?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever used clen WITH t3? It isn't like "fun" or anything at all. All I do is sweat, feel flat and like ****.

Have you used clen? 200mcg is A LOT. I've used it a ton, and I don't think I've ever gone that high.

You should prolly be eating more food too, 1-1.5 g protein per lb... try like 1.2 or 1.3. Carbs should close to the protein intake, and fat 20-30% of your bw are good starting points.

start your pct of 50mgs clomi 14 days after inj. I do it such as 50/25/25/25

hold off on the other orals, you have enough on your plate right now.

TaoPhD

Awards
Geek,

I have been taking about 75 mgs with the clen. I guess clen doesn't hit me so hard. I do feel warm all the time which is a pain in the ass. Oh well, at least I'm not shaking like I have Parkinson's.

I've upped my protein to about a gram per pound but I feel full all the time. I was thinking about trying GHRP-6 to increase my appetite but am not sure if that's a good idea. I need to read up more on it.

I've got the clomid and am getting nolvadex ordered fairly soon. However, I've had varying opinions about when to start PCT. Some people say say three weeks and some people say two weeks. Alot of threads have said the same.

As far as another oral, I can see your point. I guess I'm just impatient... I'll probably wait until my next cycle which I'm thinking will be either sauce or omnadren with the d-bol.

maul89

maul89

Awards
Test enth is rec. to wait 21 days after last pin for real?
I understand 14 days is the common approach, but wouldn't you rather wait until you're completely sure the test is out of your system before you start pct? Ever wonder why so many guys have trouble getting "back to normal" with their pct's? It's because they attempt to restart their natural test while they still have synthetic hormones active in their body. Most people don't understand that the length of time one should wait to start pct is dose and compound dependent.

Have a read:
http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/24947-pct-clomid-when-how-much-etc.html

That being said, some people do fine with the usual 14 day wait. I, however, would like to play it safe and wouldn't mind feeling shut down for a little bit longer as long as it makes my recovery easier.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11