What to cycle after h-drol? (not pct)

boxcaracer

Awards
I did a h drol cycle, and it was very...very mild in any gains. All i noticed was back pumps like a bitch, super lethargy and sore joints....no strength increase, size etc...

So, I'm looking into something to cycle next. My main goal is , well, building muscle.

I've been looking into tren, mdrol, DMZ, or SD. But cant really determine what would be best for my goals and experience. any help would be nice.

I am getting mixed reviews of DMZ, some say it's weak, some say it's pretty good (hard to find any info on pure dmz, and not dmz 2.0) Tren would cost a ton of money to run at a good dose, and mdrol, or SD is to much for me IMO.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I did a h drol cycle, and it was very...very mild in any gains. All i noticed was back pumps like a bitch, super lethargy and sore joints....no strength increase, size etc...

So, I'm looking into something to cycle next. My main goal is size, I don't care much for strength, I mean bodybuilding isn't about how much you can lift right?

I've been looking into teen, mdrol, DMZ, or SD. But cant really determine what would be best for my goals and experience. any help would be nice.

I want to put on mass, and of course strength is always nice, but the main goal is to keep adding in muscle before I cut next year.
Alpha Bulk and Trenavar would be a great bulking stack. Or Trenazone and ALpha Bulk either way get a mild AI to run with it.

boxcaracer

Awards
Alpha Bulk and Trenavar would be a great bulking stack. Or Trenazone and ALpha Bulk either way get a mild AI to run with it.
I've been reading up on tren cycles and they seem extremely pricy. People are doing 90mg a day, at a minimum..whats your idea on the dosage?

Also, why run a mild AI while on? does tren aromatize?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading up on tren cycles and they seem extremely pricy. People are doing 90mg a day, at a minimum..whats your idea on the dosage?

Also, why run a mild AI while on? does tren aromatize?
I think its worth it myself. But if you want cheap go with Alpha Bulk and DMZ

boxcaracer

Awards
I think its worth it myself. But if you want cheap go with Alpha Bulk and DMZ
Also, is alpha bulk and ams 4-ad that different? arent they both 4-DHEA? just different delivery methods?

I'll keep looking into a tren or DMZ cycle, what dosage on tren do you recommend?

edit: Why do you recommend alpha bulk over alpha mass? I know bulk is more of a wet compound and will help with libido and lethargy, but when researching everyone says alpha mass is better for strength...so i'm assuming alpha mass meets my goals better for just mass?....wow, I just answered my own question.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Also, is alpha bulk and ams 4-ad that different? arent they both 4-DHEA? just different delivery methods?

I'll keep looking into a tren or DMZ cycle, what dosage on tren do you recommend?

edit: Why do you recommend alpha bulk over alpha mass? bulk is more of a wet compound and will help with libido and lethargy, but when researching everyone says alpha mass is better for strength...so i'm assuming alpha mass meets my goals better for just mass?....wow, I just answered my own question.
Bulk will help you with sides 1Ad was known to cause libido issues. So while I have not had the issue with 1dhea some might and Trenavar & Trenazone are both known to kill libido so to me that's just playing with fire. Unless you don't mind taking the time of a cycle plus possibly pct off from sexy time lol.

boxcaracer

Awards
Bulk will help you with sides 1Ad was known to cause libido issues. So while I have not had the issue with 1dhea some might and Trenavar & Trenazone are both known to kill libido so to me that's just playing with fire. Unless you don't mind taking the time of a cycle plus possibly pct off from sexy time lol.
I think I will go with a DMZ cycle, and run Alphabulk or 4-ad...still researching the best items, but alphabulk seems to be winning.

I will keep reading into items, but as far as you know, am i jumping a head of my self, going from h-drol to DMZ? I mean, I don't want to waste my time with epi, and i feel responsible enough with pct and cycle supps that a "harsher" product is do-able.

boxcaracer

Awards
Bump

Would Epi be worth my time? People say it's a hit or a miss with people, and I was a big miss with d-drol.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Bump

Would Epi be worth my time? People say it's a hit or a miss with people, and I was a big miss with d-drol.
I'm a big fan of epistane it will dry you out while putting on size all win. That being said if your goal is size its not going to be a large increase on the scale it does not make for the strongest bulk.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of epistane it will dry you out while putting on size all win. That being said if your goal is size its not going to be a large increase on the scale it does not make for the strongest bulk.
I agree with this fella

could stack epi w tren or epi and halo.

boxcaracer

Awards
I agree with this fella

could stack epi w tren or epi and halo.
So, would you suggest I run an epi cycle over DMZ?

I don't plan on running h-drol again anytime soon, due to it being a horrible cycle and gains.

As for tren, do you recommend any brand to use? I know of LGI, but I'd need like 4 bottles to run a decent cycle based on the dosages of people running it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

I don't plan on running h-drol again anytime soon, due to it being a horrible cycle and gains.

As for tren, do you recommend any brand to use? I know of LGI, but I'd need like 4 bottles to run a decent cycle based on the dosages of people running it.
I've never used DMZ, so I'm not going to comment on it.

I used Kilosports trenadrol, and CEL's x-tren.. I think both of those are no longer produced tho.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

Celtic labs Celtitren at 120mg or higher.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I've never used DMZ, so I'm not going to comment on it.

I used Kilosports trenadrol, and CEL's x-tren.. I think both of those are no longer produced tho.
Xtren had the worst sides of anything I have ever ran, I cant even look at a bottle of that stuff with out having issues. :mad:

boxcaracer

Awards
Celtic labs Celtitren at 120mg or higher.
Currently, I don't have the money for a cycle of epi and tren, with college and my crappy job.

If you where me, what would you run?

tren at 140mg for 4 weeks

or epi at 30/40/40/40/40? (I'm using those dosages of the top of my head btw)

What about a ultradrol? I've heard god things about it, and think I can handle it. My diet was not the issue on h-drol, I had 280g of protein, and had more than enough food to grow on.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Currently, I don't have the money for a cycle of epi and tren, with college and my crappy job.

If you where me, what would you run?

tren at 140mg for 4 weeks

or epi at 30/40/40/40/40? (I'm using those dosages of the top of my head btw)

What about a ultradrol? I've heard god things about it, and think I can handle it. My diet was not the issue on h-drol, I had 280g of protein, and had more than enough food to grow on.
Well I would go with the epistane myself but the ultradrol might be worth a run, I have it in the house here but have yet to run it.
For size I would say trenavar but given the way 19nor's tend to cause deca dick in some....you might want to wait until you can stack that one.

boxcaracer

Awards
Well I would go with the epistane myself but the ultradrol might be worth a run, I have it in the house here but have yet to run it.
For size I would say trenavar but given the way 19nor's tend to cause deca dick in some....you might want to wait until you can stack that one.
What ultradrol do you have?

I've only been able to see mstren xtreame mass...strong supplements url.

I'll keep looking into epistane, I'm just really worried about being a non-responder like h-drol was for me.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are in position to run tren the best but most overrated steroid out there. They all build muscle that's what they do.. People think that superdrol will pack on sooo much more than halodrol which it won't, weight yes, strength yes but you cant build so much in a few weeks, you just can't no matter what steroid you use. Tren can be ran low at 2-300 and maybe you won't get the night sweats or the anxiety or the paranoia which sounds like a joke but it's very much real and it's ****ing horrible. You go 4-600+ and I can almost guarantee you will have at least one if not all of these sides. Tren doesn't pack on much weight cause you'll add no water, no fat but it changes your body if you're in the right condition.. If you're not it's not worth it, cause of the damage it does and that you won't get the results one would expect from tren.

You don't go from halodrol to tren, you just don't. It's like going from weed to heroin.

And yeah, you kinda have to eat carbs on tren to gain weight and with carbs you'll sweat like a pig. Get some test, maybe eq or some oral to Kickstart or finish.

Tren requires experience.. If you can't get results with a weaker steroid you'll end up getting a little more on tren but nothing you'd expect just before you'll lose it all. You also need caber, aromasin, test, perfect diet, training experience and you should see a 6 pack before you even think about using it..

Not saying you're not in good shape just telling you how it works.