AMS Ultimate Mass Stack

Jason M80

Jason M80

Awards
Hey guys.. first post on here, but I've been reading & researching for a while now. I am going to be starting the AMS Ultimate Mass Stack in a few days. Would appreciate if you guys could critique my stack/give some recommendations on my cycle as this will be my first one. I have been lifting for about 3 years and have made some decent gains in that time. I want to give the AMS products a try because they seem to be a quality, legal, and safe option for performance enhancement. I will also be taking creatine mono, glutamine, multi vitamin, fish oil, whey protein isolate, and PMD Pump Fuel (my fav pwo). Obviously nutrition plays a huge role in this, but I have that in check...I am completely new to pro hormones though, so I can definitely use some advise. Thanks!!

Here's my info:

27 years old,
6'00",
180lbs,
Idk my BF% but I'll check & post later.

Here's my stack:

o AMS 1-Andro RDe Chrome tabs
-1 tab morning, 1 tab pre-workout, 1 tab bedtime...for 8 weeks.
-weeks 1-8: (3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3)
o AMS 4-AD RDe Chrome tabs
o AMS Decavol RDe Chrome tabs
o AMS Augmentor caps
-3 caps morning...for 8 weeks.
o AMS Nocturnabol caps
-1 cap 30min before bedtime...for 8 weeks.
-weeks 1-8: (1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1)

PCT as follows:

o AMS Arom-X RDe Chrome tabs
-weeks 9-16: (3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3)
o Nutra Planet DAA 500mg caps
-3 caps with breakfast, 3 caps bedtime...for 8 weeks.
-weeks 9-16: (6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6)
o PES Erase 25mg caps
-1 cap morning, 1 cap pre-workout, 1 cap bedtime...for 8 weeks.
-weeks 9-16: (3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3)

...Any thoughts? Thank you all!!

Jason M80

Jason M80

Awards
Ok, as of this morning...

183.2 lbs
21.4% BF

...I hope I posted in the right forum...any suggestions on my cycle?

bruce_wayne

Awards
I'm about to run a similar cycle. Why run erase at 6 a day? That seems like overkill. In my experience, 2-3 a day is all my joints will handle/all you should need.

Jason M80

Jason M80

Awards
DAA was the only one at 6 caps (3k mg/day)... I'm planning to take Erase at 3 caps/day, or maybe just 2 caps/day because I will be taking Arom-X also.

Thanks for the response... Have you done an AMS cycle before? What did you like/dislike about it?

bruce_wayne

Awards
Ah I read that wrong. That makes much more sense.
I haven't ran anything from AMS, just erase and DAA together. As soon as my whole stack gets here, I'll be starting one

Only suggestion I'd have for you is to make sure to have a serm at least available. Most people tend to agree that longer than 6 weeks on DHEA derivatives merits one.

Jason M80

Jason M80

Awards
Good thinking...I agree with you on the serm. Despite these dhea metabolites being mild I want to be as smart about it as possible. I'll have a serm on hand if needed, but hopefully it won't be.

When are you going to start your cycle? It looks like we have similar stats as well as a similar cycle...would be interesting to compare progress & results.

Have you thought about using Hawthorne berry extract for possible high blood pressure issues while on cycle? Read somewhere on here that it's a good idea to preload with that and use throughout cycle.

bruce_wayne

Awards
I'm still waiting on part of the cycle to get shipped then I'll be starting.

I've got a bottle of cycle assist, but to be honest I'm not really worried about blood pressure, as mine is really good, so I'm not going to preload or anything.

Jason M80

Jason M80

Awards
2 days in and I've added 10lbs to my max bench...maybe placebo...but so far I'm thinking money well spent.

Jason M80

Jason M80

Awards
Placebo or not, if it's having a positive impact on my workouts then I'm all for it. I accept that it could all be in my head though... I'll find out for sure in the next few weeks.

Mp859, have you had any experience with AMS products?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Placebo or not, if it's having a positive impact on my workouts then I'm all for it. I accept that it could all be in my head though... I'll find out for sure in the next few weeks.

DHEA products like these will take about 2-3 weeks to really get into your system

Mp859

Mp859

Awards

I don't use pro hormones I have used there joint fixx and it didn't help any

Jason M80

Jason M80

Awards
DHEA products like these will take about 2-3 weeks to really get into your system
Thanks for the info JD, I keep reading that in other threads...that's why I decided to go for the 8 week cycle as opposed to 4 weeks...with this 2 stage conversion stuff I want to give it time to kick in. I hope at least some of the claims of these products are true because I don't ever see myself trying any of the methylated pro hormones. How does my stack/PCT look to you?..anything you would add/omit or do differently?

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Thanks for the info JD, I keep reading that in other threads...that's why I decided to go for the 8 week cycle as opposed to 4 weeks...with this 2 stage conversion stuff I want to give it time to kick in. I hope at least some of the claims of these products are true because I don't ever see myself trying any of the methylated pro hormones. How does my stack/PCT look to you?..anything you would add/omit or do differently?
How long have you been training natty?

Jason M80

Jason M80

Awards
After just a few days I'm definitely feeling more aggressive in the gym and seeing a measurable increase in strength. I also notice much fuller pumps while working out and they seem to last. For sure not a placebo, this stack is definitely doing something and I hope it keeps getting better...If this stuff really kicks in around 2-3 weeks then I have a lot to look forward to with an 8 week cycle.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
After just a few days I'm definitely feeling more aggressive in the gym and seeing a measurable increase in strength. I also notice much fuller pumps while working out and they seem to last. For sure not a placebo, this stack is definitely doing something and I hope it keeps getting better...If this stuff really kicks in around 2-3 weeks then I have a lot to look forward to with an 8 week cycle.
You squat 500lbs?

Jason M80

Jason M80

Awards
You squat 500lbs?
When did I say that?

...and seriously bro, if you don't have anything informative for myself and others on a cycle of this type then please get off this thread.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
When did I say that?

...and seriously bro, if you don't have anything informative for myself and others on a cycle of this type then please get off this thread.
I was just reading your stats is all
And this product is not going to do anything for you but take your money like I said in my first post dot waste your money

prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
How's the cycle going? Personaly i think your PCT is a little OTT at 8 weeks. I would shorten it to 6, start the DAA a week before end of cycle as it takes a while to kick in. aroma-x and erase at 3 a day seems a bit to much aswell, will kill all the estrogen in your body completly i amagine which may lead to rebound later.

Jason M80

Jason M80

Awards
I was just reading your stats is all
And this product is not going to do anything for you but take your money like I said in my first post dot waste your money
Yeah, I just typed in some stats when I registered...not accurate, I'll have to go back and revise.

And I agree on the money thing, but I wanted to give it a try anyways. Do you have any firsthand experience with these Dhea products? Thanks for your input bro, I appreciate it.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Yeah, I just typed in some stats when I registered...not accurate, I'll have to go back and revise.

And I agree on the money thing, but I wanted to give it a try anyways. Do you have any firsthand experience with these Dhea products? Thanks for your input bro, I appreciate it.
No ive used some ph's before but not dhea.ive moved on to better things lol ill stay in here to see if you get anything from this good luck

Jason M80

Jason M80

Awards
How's the cycle going? Personaly i think your PCT is a little OTT at 8 weeks. I would shorten it to 6, start the DAA a week before end of cycle as it takes a while to kick in. aroma-x and erase at 3 a day seems a bit to much aswell, will kill all the estrogen in your body completly i amagine which may lead to rebound later.
Good thinking man, thanks...I will shorten to 6 and try starting a week early with the DAA.

I was worried about killing off all estrogen (which I've heard can reduce libido significantly). I think a safe bet is to lower the dosages on the arom-x and erase (not erase pro...just regular old erase) to 2 of each per day instead of maxing both out....

...I've also read that starting erase a week after the last day of cycle is also beneficial...do you know anything about this? ..and do I need to taper off erase since it's an AI? Thanks guys!

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I tried the anabolic growth kit and had decent results. I ran it as advised, for 4 weeks while bulking. I felt great, made some gains and was fine with otc pct. Overall, I would have liked to run them a little longer, but they world out great for me!

Jason M80

Jason M80

Awards
Really starting to notice some major improvements in strength and aggression while in the gym. What's even more noticeable are the rock hard pumps I get during and after my workouts...which I attribute to the heavier lifts I can perform with the increased strength. My body weight has gone up a couple pounds, but I'm losing fat...most noticeably around my midsection because I've had to cut new holes in my belt to keep my pants up haha. No sides so far and libido is up :) feeling pretty good about this so far! Weak? Maybe....but safe and legal is what I wanted... Placebo? Definitely not!
I'll post some numbers for you guys when I get a chance.