6 week low-dose SD cycle

supernerd

Awards
Hello again. I've decided to try a low-dosed, longer duration SD cycle for spring, so I'll be logging it here.

Cycle description:
Active compounds
SD: 10/10/10/10/10/10 Supplements 911 Monsterdrol
Stano: 600/600/600/600/600/600 Shredded Labs Stan-300
HGH: 1 patch/4 days Age Force Power Patch

Color me skeptical on the HGH patches, but I figured it was worth a try for connective tissue maintenance during an extended cycle. Especially since they had a BOGO.

Supports
TUDCA: Antaeus Labs Aegis
CoQ10/Hawthorne Berry: NOW Foods
Cissus powder: Primaforce
Taurine powder: Nutraplanet
Fish oil: Nutraplanet
Joint support: Mr. Supps Zero Loss Advanced Joint Support

Beginning key lifts:

Bench: 285x8/4 sets
Squat: 295x8/4 sets
Deadlift: 325x8/4 sets

I'm really hoping to add some lower body strength over this cycle. I'll get a weight and body fat measurement tomorrow. Let me know what you think. I hope this works, because with all the supports, old people take way fewer pills than I do now. I might kick up the dosages a bit at the end if I think I need to.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have PCT lined up?

supernerd

Awards
Yeah, I'm planning on using torem as the base:

Torem: 120(3-4 days),90/90/60/30
Formestane: 8 pumps/day, Mr. Supps Forma Stanzol
DAA: 3g/day, LGI
Fenugreek (was on sale, couldn't hurt)

I've had good luck with similar PCTs in the past, but I'm open to suggestions.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always go with D-Pol and Recycle. Had been more then good to me. And torem is titts. Gets my nuts back quicker then Clomid or nolva

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
nolva took 3 weeks to restart hpta with 6 weeks of daa and erase pro...

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Definetly in

supernerd

Awards
Day 2

Current body weight: 204 lbs
Bodyfat: 14.4%

No significant sides to report. I haven't changed any of my lifts yet, but I don't really feel any sides, either. It is only day 2, after all.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
youre going to hell for using that joint support product from MRsupps. they defin sharkies for the main ingredient, evil evil ****. u got it for free huuh

im in btw

btw. whats up with the weird bench, sqat, deadlift stats? did you neglect lower body for awhile?

supernerd

Awards
youre going to hell for using that joint support product from MRsupps. they defin sharkies for the main ingredient, evil evil ****. u got it for free huuh

im in btw

btw. whats up with the weird bench, sqat, deadlift stats? did you neglect lower body for awhile?
I prefer to think of it as saving beachgoers from the sharks. I had knee surgery a few years ago and never really got back into squats and deadlifts until about 5 months ago. I have a bit of catching up to do there.

supernerd

Awards
Day 4

Bench: 290x8x3, 290x6

I felt pretty good in the gym today. Recovery on this cycle is not the near-miraculous experience that higher doses of Superdrol seem to provide, but it does seem a bit above normal.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I am a big believer in the low dose 6 week sd cycle. You might not get the same gains, but still solid, I felt like a million bucks when I did it, you still feel on, I didn't have any sides and recovered very easily.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Hey OP, any intentions in getting bloods done after?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I am a big believer in the low dose 6 week sd cycle. You might not get the same gains, but still solid, I felt like a million bucks when I did it, you still feel on, I didn't have any sides and recovered very easily.
i agree, the gains are more maintainable as well....

supernerd

Awards
Day 5

Squat: 295x10x4
Deadlift: 330x8x4

Today went pretty well. I really haven't noticed any sides so far, but it is still pretty early in the cycle. I was thinking about getting post-cycle bloods done. I'll have to see how far out of my way the nearest office is.

SinX

SinX

Awards
lol @ Onion, I feel ya 110% on that, they definitely are some sharks with their ingredients indeed; def get some bloods a bit after PCT as well, during you will most likely see some things that are out of whack (lipids, free test, etc). Make sure to taper down when using forma, after the first 2 weeks drop it down to 6 pumps/4pumps/2pumps and I dunno if it was mentioned or not, but make sure to use that 2 weeks past your last serm dose; essentially you will be running forma for 6 weeks (through PCT and 2 weeks past). You def won't have the harsh effects on this compound, but it's still good to keep an eye on things, best of luck and destroy it!

supernerd

Awards
Day 8

Bench: 290x8x4

Felt pretty good today. I really haven't noticed any sides yet, although the downside is that at this dose, the "on" feeling is pretty muted.

supernerd

Awards
Day 10

Squat: 300x8x4
Deadlift: 330x8x4

Weight: 204 lbs
Bodyfat: 14.9%

I felt pretty good again today. It was nice to vent a little aggression in the gym after work. I think that considering variation in hydration levels, the weight and bodyfat changes are in the noise.

supernerd

Awards
Cardio seems to work fairly well at this dosage, which is a nice change from some of the higher dosing protocols for SD. I can do some halfway respectable running without having any issues from back pumps.

supernerd

Awards
Day 15

Squat: 305x8x4
Deadlift: 335x8x4

Oddly, about the only time I felt good today was while lifting. But, both key lifts were a little better, so I'll take it.

supernerd

Awards
Day 16

Bench: 295x8x4

It sure is pollen season around here. I really want to go protest next Arbor Day. Regardless, still doing pretty well on cycle.

Last edited:

supernerd

Awards
Day 19

Squat: 310x8x4
Deadlift: 335x8x4

Another nice day in the gym. I went with HumaPro for my protein today. The orange surprise flavor is not a good kind of surprise. Also, the way they keep mentioning "human" in the ad copy is a little unsettling. I think I might have bought Soylent Green or something.

supernerd

Awards
Day 22

Squat: 315x8x4
Deadlift: 340x8x4

Today hurt, but it was a good kind of hurt. It's the first time I've done sets with 6 plates for squats, which felt pretty cool.

Last edited:
ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Squatting and dead lifting on the same day? I would be limping outta the gym lol

Hows the scale looking?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Late but in for this one, looks like you're doing good work big guy. Stay at the grind!

supernerd

Awards
Day 24

Bench: 295x8x4

Thanks for the encouragement! I think I might have a bit of a psychological block on trying to move up on bench. Fortunately, I have some Bullnox Androrush on hand for just this sort of contingency. Stay tuned!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bullnox is an old fav of mine. Nothing insane just a good strong kick in the pants to get in gear.

supernerd

Awards
Day 27

Weight: 206 lbs
Bench: 300x8x4

I finally got it! The Bullnox apparently did the trick. It's definitely a different PWO effect than a Jack3d clone, but I think I can see the appeal.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's a big proprietary mumbo jumbo of stuff, way more than to have efficacious dosing of everything - but they clearly put enough glycine/stims/beta-al/creatine/taurine and such of the stuff that actually aids performance, cuz it really works quite well. Glad your strength is going where you want it.

supernerd

Awards
Day 28

Squat: 320x8x4
Deadlift: 345x8x4

Decent day in the gym today. I am starting to get a little bit of acne, but nothing too bad. If I hadn't helped my friend move a switch tie yesterday, I think I might have had enough grip to push a little harder on the deadlift. The kicker is that he wouldn't even let me flip it end-over-end, Fingal Finger style.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You dosing just one 10mg pill preworkout correct? And when on your off days?

supernerd

Awards
I've been doing one 10 mg SD dose before workouts, and at about the same time of day on off days. It seems to be working so far.

supernerd

Awards
Day 30 (04/24):

I am liking the Bullnox. It doesn't kick in as quickly as the more stim-heavy formulas, but I could definitely see veins start to bulge after a set or two. As for the SD/Stano combo, so far I'm pretty satisfied. It's not nearly as dramatic as a 30 mg/day cycle, but I'm definitely making more progress than I could unaided.

supernerd

Awards
Day 35 (04/29):

Squat: 325x8x4
Deadlift: 350x8x4

Pretty good day in the gym. I hit my goals for this cycle on both squat and deadlift, with a week to spare. With continuing research, I may yet find the cure for chicken legs.

supernerd

Awards
Day 41:

The bench is starting to feel stronger, but I think I'm going to have to do some stabilization work over the summer to get much farther. The past few days, I have been getting weird random muscle group pumps. I had an ab muscle lock up when I was doing one-arm rows, and my right pec started to go in the middle of a deadlift. It's more annoying than a serious problem, and upping the taurine will probably take care of it.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Day 41:

The bench is starting to feel stronger, but I think I'm going to have to do some stabilization work over the summer to get much farther. The past few days, I have been getting weird random muscle group pumps. I had an ab muscle lock up when I was doing one-arm rows, and my right pec started to go in the middle of a deadlift. It's more annoying than a serious problem, and upping the taurine will probably take care of it.
On your off day try to hit some stretching/flexibility programs and that'll help out a bit; sounds like a few things that happened to me awhile ago. Yeah if those rows are done too fast and your arm comes up and out a bit more (or much more diagonally) I get the same probs with my upper abs and ribs; but then again I had one of them cracked a long time ago.

As for your deads, if you're getting a pec pain, might be from something else, unless the pain starts when you hold the stretch; do you pop your chest out at the end? Taurine + potassium + light stretching = help.

supernerd

Awards
Day 42 (05/06):

Squat: 325x8x4
Deadlift: 355x8x4

I managed to pick up a little more on the DLs yesterday. I upped the taurine and ate a banana, and the random pump issue did not recur. It's tempting to try to keep going on cycle, but I think I'll stick with my original plan and start PCT tomorrow.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Made solid progress man, nice work with this run. Would you recommend this approach, having now been thru the 10mg 6wk sdrol?

SinX

SinX

Awards
yeah I was gonna say made some very solid progress here and an interesting approach but to be honest I wouldn't go past 6 weeks, I mean I know it sounds absolutely fckin retarded coming from me granted what I've ran and running now, but still hit up PCT tomorrow and continue to absolutely murder tha ish outta it during PCT

supernerd

Awards
Cycle summary:

Length: 42 days
Dosage: 10 mg/day (preworkout)

Stats start/end
Weight: 204/206
Bench: 285/300
Squat: 295/325
Deadlift: 325/355

Pros:
+ Stretches out your supply of SD. One bottle buys you 2 cycles, so this is a good way to stretch your ban stash out.
+ Minimal sides.
+ Cardio still works. On a previous 30 mg/day cycle, I couldn't run a few hundred yards without the back pumps ruining the effort. I think I actually had more endurance on cycle this time.
+ Good strength gains.

Cons
- Support costs. Buying 6 weeks worth of good supports will set you back a bit.
- Minimal weight gain. I wasn't trying for a bulk this cycle, but I really would have had to make myself eat to put on some weight.
- Harsh on the hairline. I think the Stano is the prime culprit here, but any DHT base will probably have similar effects.
- Less dramatic strength gains than higher dose SD cycles. Though I think the gains from this type of cycle are likely to be more sustainable, you won't add 20 lbs to your bench reps in the first week.

Overall, I really liked this cycle. It's not instantly going to make you huge, but this was a good way to keep working through a plateau. The strength gains aren't sudden, but they do keep coming through the cycle. This might be a neat way to approach cutting. It would be interesting to see what changing the Stano base to a higher-end DHT or test base would do. The only real disappointment was the Ageforce HGH patches. I really didn't feel any different the day after using one, and my connective tissue didn't seem to heal any more quickly than it ordinarily would. They could do something, but for $80 for 60 days worth, I think better investments can be made.

supernerd

Awards
It really depends on what you're shooting for. For getting through a strength plateau or recomping, I think it would be pretty effective, but for a max-strength blast or bulk, a more traditional SD cycle would probably be more appropriate.

Made solid progress man, nice work with this run. Would you recommend this approach, having now been thru the 10mg 6wk sdrol?

Axiles

Axiles

Awards
Nice log. Like the "summary" and honesty of the OP. A+